Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:29

"Yes, our alliance is not firm, far from it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:31

she smirks a little
"There is no balance if all the weight is on one side."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:39

"At present, it very much is, but more men march from the empire's borders. Another three thousand will join us presently from the Dracian border, and another nine from the west."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:40

"And he has over a hundred thousand."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-28, 01:47

"Fifteen thousand Immortals are no force to dismiss. I much doubt Trajan would wish to fight us and the Grand Army at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-29, 23:34

"they outnumber you nearly ten to one. And while your immortals are legendary... the Dracian legionarries are... rightly infamous aswell"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 18:37

"With knowledge of the patterns of the desert, I am confident in our ability to outmanuver any force. He would loose more men to thirst than blades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 19:05

"You think if he wanted you and your men dead, he'd give you the chance to leave camp n set up for battle?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 19:07

"I do not think he could stop me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 19:09

"I do not think he would give you the oppertunity to. I know I wouldn't. If I was him and I wanted you dead, you'd be dead before you'd strapped on your armour.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 19:18

"With all his men drunk and stumbling in the streets, now would be a perfect time to betray him." He adds with a certain tone of whimsy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2018-12-31, 19:19

she laughs at that
"With over a hundred thousand men, and situated in enemy territory, do you really think most of his men are like that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 19:20

"No... but perhaps enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 19:26

"Are you that Naive?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 19:44

He comes slowly from his reverie. "No, certainly not. I imagine that my men could account for perhaps, three legionaries each, five with present advantage. Not enough, certainly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:04

she chuckles at that
"Do not take this as criticism or warning, prince. I'm impressed. A consul of the most powerful and bloodthirsty nation in our world is in a position where he could have you and your men killed with relative ease if he wanted to.... and he has not."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:06

"Because I am carving joints of my land off to satiate the slavering beast's hunger. I do not count it as a great victory."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:10

"There's more to it than that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:21

"I do not pretend to know a dracians mind. But I have certainly offered a tantalising agreement."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:23

"I'm sure many other nations once offered such. The empire does not have a history of compromise and diplomacy, but of conquest. Never before has a dracian seemed to be 'content' with not taking an entire nation in one go."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:30

"Dracia has been attempting to cross the vein for decades, brute force has failed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:34

"Never stopped them before and you know it. This Trajan is..certainly different"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:37

"He has expressed to me, desires of becoming dictator. To satisfy tradition of exceeding ones ancestors, so he would tell it. Perhaps in this, we could Devine his motive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-01, 20:59

"And going against cultural tradition to do it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 16:04

"Apparently... Though i would not like to assume."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 16:56

"Do you believe him earnest?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 17:33

"No. I don't."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 18:59

"Then what *do* you think of him?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 19:27

"I think he has something to prove. People expect great things from him, and he is eager to supply. He simply wants glory."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 19:58

she laughs at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 19:59

Ket simply raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 20:02

"I've known many glory hogs in my day, prince. Killed a good few of them. They don't behave like he does."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 20:03

"He leads his legion without thinking of the danger he puts them in. Only his own gain."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 20:04

"Does he?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:08

"How, without our assistance, would he have marched through the sand sea?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:10

"How did I do it without your help? Knowing how to cross a desert isn't exclusive to you, and I doubt his fellow consul in the east is having trouble without you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:15

"The Dracians march burdened like mules, and do not know the oases. How could they cross it alone?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:16

"you have far too much doubt in them. You are aware that such an underestimation is very dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:34

"No doubt some contraption could be created by their... i forget the name, the ones who design their devices."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:35

"ah yes...Them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:40

"Yes... Now i am afraid, i really must go. But i shall remember your skill as a conversationalist."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:42

she grins "I hope to continue this some time. Farewell, prince."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:47

"Farewell." He replaces his helmet, and walks in the direction of the city centre.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:49

meanwhile, in the IV legion's camp, it seems there is a bit of a commotion going on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 21:52

A number of immortals are hovering, but another camp is not really their jurisdiction, so they stay clear.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 22:45

Diana groans, sitting up and sending a bottle skittering across the floor as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 23:22

Justin is lying fast asleep beside her. It seems they were cuddling a little in their sleep, as his arm was still around her before she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 23:48

She shakes his shoulder a little
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-02, 23:56

he groans groggily as his eyes begin to open
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:19

"Morning."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2019-01-03, 00:20

"oh...hey" *he smiles as he starts to sit up "If that's not the perfect thing to see when waking up I don't know what is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next