Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-02, 03:42

Hakon waits for her to find words. He is not waiting patiently.

Yenn: "Might make her come back for more..."

Diana: "Will the people think the same?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-02, 04:08

“If she thinks you’re worth it”
He pushes her head forward a bit and sets to doing the rest of her hair
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-02, 07:09

"You weren't the best I've had... But a definite top ten performance."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-02, 07:17

“A man can only do so well with a single night”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-02, 11:58

"I am... sorry" *he notes she seems less uncomfortable than she often does*

Justin: Not the first time we've had envoys or visitors from other lands. The newsreaders and heralds give advanced warning, and let the people know that any kind of discrimination will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-03, 13:39

Hakon: "As you should be. You effect us all with your actions."

Diana: "Well. Perhaps i could go. After this is all done."

Yenn: "Hmn... Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-03, 14:25

LI nods...it's clear she's not used to being referred to as 'us', especially by someone like him

Justin: I think that'd be a great idea *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-03, 14:52

With a look, and a small hand gesture, the immortals manning the gate crank it open enough for him and LI to step through. None of them are joining with the festivities, so it seems.

Diana: "Once news of the war gets back home... They might not think the same." Justinian is seeing a lot of mights, and maybes. She's obviously not confident about this.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-03, 22:38

“First impressions are important, but it’s the second time that matters most. That is where you prove just how good you can be”
He finishes with Yenn’s braid and gently brings her head back up to face the mirror
“Done”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-03, 23:10

Li follows silently

Justinian puts a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:33

Yenn: "You're quite good... At braiding hair too."

Hakon walks out to the top of a dune, a dead tree in sight from there, some fifty feet away. "A good enough target."

Diana: "...What?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:36

The cymriac chuckles “It’s never worth disappointing a women”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:37

LI nods, reaching into her quiver of gigantic arrows

Justin: Diana... If you'd asked me less than a month ago if I thought I'd ever even see you again, I'd have said no. I'd have said that I'd probably end up dead before I found you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:42

Yenn smiles, and pushes a drawer of the dressing table fully closed. "Along that vein... are you planning on staying the night?"

Hakon slides his own bow from the quiver hanging in the small of his back. A short re curve affair. He nocks an arrow, but does not draw the string, instead resting the bow on its side, the arrow on top, with his finger curled over it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:42

Diana: "Why were you so sure i was alive...?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:44

“If you’d join me”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:45

LI takes a moment to line up the shot before docking the arrow

Justin: You're the strongest person I've ever known. If anyone could survive this long, it's you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:47

Diana: "You're friendly with a Clavae Justinian. Don't say daft things."

Hakon patiently waits for her to shoot.

Yenn: "These giant beds are rather lonely just myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:49

justin gives that typical awkward smile of his, although she can tell he's utterly convinced of what he just said

She looses the arrow. The arrow itself is comparable to a small javelin. It appears to go into the stump and out the back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 01:56

“It would be a shame to waste all of that space”
His hands drift down to Yenn’s shoulders
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 02:43

Yenn rolls her shoulders, and leans back into his hands. "mmmn... It would be..."

Diana, face hidden by her veil and helmet, doesn't give much away. But her eyes show concern.

Hakon draws the string to the cheek of his helmet, sighting down the arrow, turning the bow upright, and moving his finger to support the shaft. He looses, the shaft striking a thin bough, snapping it. Arrow and branch tumbling down together.

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2018-06-04, 10:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 02:57

He starts to rub and massage her shoulders, letting Yenn relax as he slowly brings his hands in toward to her chest

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-06-05, 02:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-04, 18:02

Justin: Point being... I thought us being together... this conversation.. was impossible

LI loads another arrow, observing silently
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:03

Having liberated some wine, Titus returns to his and Theresa’s tent just outside the city
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:05

Theresa's sharpening her sword
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:09

“I bring wine!”
The cavalry centurion strolls in wearing a simple tunic and a wide smile
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:13

Theresa: oh aye *grins* So ye do
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:17

He takes a seat next to her and produces a pair of copper goblets he ‘acquired’ from a band of drunken cymriacs

“Do we drink the kelthrovi stuff first or do we try the officer’s reserve?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:18

Theresa: up to ye, tah be honest
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:22

“I haven’t tried tha kelthrovi stuff”
He opens the kelthrovi wine and fills a goblet for Theresa before doing the same for himself.
“Where’s ya wolf?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:22

Theresa: Gettin fed.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-06, 19:25

“Ahh”
He offers her a goblet
“You doing alright?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:23

"Eh, had other shite to do" she takes it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:27

“Well now it’s just you and me, and two bottles of wine”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:31

"You tryin ta chat me up big boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:33

“Why d’you think I brought the wine”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:42

"Ah, course, thinkin wi' that thing 'tween yer legs as usual" *she grins*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-07, 23:44

He smiles
“You don’t seem ‘t mind, besides, how else could we unwind after a battle?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 00:31

"Eh, there's a lot o ways ta be fair"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 00:32

“Yeah, but this way is far more fun”
He takes a sip of his wine
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 00:51

"Guess so" she winks and sips
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 00:56

He chuckles
“Have I ever told you where I’m from?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 00:57

"Nay, ye aint really"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:06

“From a little tribe on the voldamian border, kinda got ignored after the whole rebellion a few centuries ago”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:06

""That so?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:11

“Yeah, tribe spent a few years kinda just being ignored, and then one day a pair of legionaries turned up. Told the chief and the elders that we’re now a protected tribe. And kinda just sodded off. Fast forward a few years and I was born”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:12

"Huh, alright then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:14

“Yep, you’re from a settled tribe too right?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:16

"Sorta. Call ourselves the Thengeri. Clan o' thengul that's in the empire"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-08, 01:17

“Ahh, bet growing up was fun”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:11

Hakon: "Do you shoot often?"

Diana: "And yet here we are..."

Yenn glances up to look at the cymraic in the mirror, with a surprised expression, as if to say, 'Bold'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next