Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:11

Hakon: "Do you shoot often?"

Diana: "And yet here we are..."

Yenn glances up to look at the cymraic in the mirror, with a surprised expression, as if to say, 'Bold'
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:13

Theresa: eh, kinda

Justin: Exactly.

LI: My first time
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:22

Diana: "I'm not sure if it's a miracle or not. I think it might be."

Hakon: "You learn quick."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:26

Justin: Miracle or no, it happened. If that's possible, I think something as simple as visiting the cathederal is. *smiles* Just don't give up on it.

LI: thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:32

Cymriac: “No?” He doesn’t stop opting to simply cup her breasts with his hands

Titus: “oh? Do tell?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:47

Diana: "Perhaps i will be struck down for a heretic at the doors with a bolt of lightning."

Hakon: "I would give you tips, but that bow is... Different, to any i've fired."

Yenn: "No... keep going." Her eyes lazily shut, and a contented smile spreads across her face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:48

Justin: nonesense.

Lyanna: the consul made it for me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:49

The cymriac spends a long while simply ‘massaging’ Yennefasi, proving just how dextrous his hands are
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 00:57

Theresa: aint got much ta compare it to
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 01:07

Titus: Oh *He takes a sip of his wine and makes a little thing of tasting it* hmm..s’alright, try it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 01:16

Diana: "i didn't keep the gods... you know."

Hakon: "I'm sure noone else would be able to draw it."

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 01:17

Yenn simply sits back and enjoys it, then the camera man leans on the off switch.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 01:18

OOC: You saw nothing.

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-06-15, 00:15; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 01:23

Justin: Considering the circumstances, I doubt Arenae would allow the others to harm you.

LI: would you like to try?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 02:41

Diana laughs a little "i'm sure."

Hakon: "It would be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 21:34

LI offers him the bow

Justin: I prayed to her every night that she'd show me enough pity that I'd find you. And here we are.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 22:05

Hakon: "Would you like to fire mine?"

Diana: "Well... Maybe she'll find a place in my prayers tonight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-06-14, 22:16

LI: If you would allow it.

a warm smile creeps over justinian's face "Anyway, we were going to get something to drink eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-09, 14:57

Hakon: "It is just a bow." He takes her bow in one hand, and offers his with the other.

Diana: "That we were. Perhaps there will still be some good red left."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-10, 23:58

she takes it, examining the bow's limb

Justin: here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:38

Three distinct layers make up the bow. Two types of wood, one pale, one almost black, and stark white bone. Cursive script in kelthrovi covers the limbs, passages from the kelthrovi holy book.

Diana: "Been a while since i've had a drink. We've been campaigning so much."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:40

LI's is similarly made, very, very expertly and lovingly crafted from wood, horn and sinew. It would be the near perfect composite recurve bow, were it not for its absurd size.
LI: Impressive.

Justin: I haven't drank in... fuck, years now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 01:01

Hakon: "The Kelthrovi make a good bow... The plains tribes, especially."
*he turns the bow over in his hands, then takes the arrows from his quiver, and pushes them an inch into the soil, so LI can take them as she wishes*

"Not sure they could make a thing like this, though."

Diana: "Really? Had a few victories, havent you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 01:02

LI: *pulls back on the string to test the draw weight* The consul crafted it for me himself.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 01:02

Justin: aye. Didn't mean I drank.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 01:11

The bow is a good 180 pounds of draw, a true warbow.

Hakon: "Impressive..." He attempts to draw her bow.

Diana: "You always used to be a bit of a lightweight, still drank though..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 08:13

LI: indeed.
The draw weight is a tad absurd to go with the size. He can just about draw it, but its fighting him for every inch.

Justin: I know...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-14, 01:30

Hakon: "Hmn. She's heavy. Reckon she'd punch a hole in.... just about anything really."

Diana sighs. "Its been years Justinian, the guys wouldnt want us hung up on them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-14, 01:42

LI: agreed.

Justin: yeah... you're right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-15, 15:58

Hakon: "Should give every Clavae one of these... You'd be able to stop us in our tracks."

Diana: "We gave as good as we got. held them back as long as anyone could."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-15, 16:26

LI: probably. Maybe one day we will.

Justin: aye we did. Did all we could.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:24

Hakon: "We seem to be allies now. It seems you will never have your chance."

Diana: "Was just too many."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:32

LI: I meant give our clavae all bows.

Justin: I remember. Every day I remember.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:35

Hakon: "That, i am sure you can. The Prince gave all the immortals bows. It is simply a matter of silver."

Diana: "...I'm sorry i broke rank."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:37

LI: and the right craftsmen.

Justin: I'm sorry I let them take you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:38

Hakon: "Silver will get you craftsmen."

Diana: "I saw you take a lance..." *deadpan stare* "I cant exactly blame you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:47

LI: not the best.

Justin: if I'd been thinking... I could have knocked it aside with my shield maybe. Not taken the damn thing head on... been able to stand when they came for you
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:49

Hakon: "Enough silver."

Diana: "There were thousands of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 00:54

LI: my creators do not work for silver.

Justin: I could have got you out. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:12

Hakon: "You don't need them. The plains tribes, or the wild men from the steppes. Their bows are strong, and durable."

Diana: "No, you'd have just got yourself killed or taken. This way, we both lived... you did the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:13

LI: they would be inferior.

he pauses, clearly not wanting to meet her gaze. Finding it nearly impossible not to blame himself for what happened to her. She sees it in his face, no matter how he tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:19

Hakon: "A bow like mine, made to your size, would be just as strong as this one you have here."

her eyes are soft behind her helmet. There's concern there, pity. "I could not ask for a better friend than you, justinian."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:22

LI: my creators did not make this bow.

Justin finally looks back at her. Despite the pain in his face, his lips twitch into a smile. one she knows to be genuine.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:29

Hakon: "What would be the point in more power in a bow? This would punch through steel like grease paper."

She gently shoves him. "Wine..." She jerks her head towards the tavern "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:30

LI: Perhaps for use against defensive works, or to increase the effective range?

justin laughs "Alright alright" *he follows after her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:38

Hakon: "Like you'd hit shit any further than this thing will go. That and the arrow wouldn't take it."

Diana: "We're gonna need like... three bottles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:39

LI: then make better arrows too

Justin: probably. *as i said, he lets her go in first*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:44

Hakon: "All this costs. Steel and timber cost."

She pushes the door open, and steps inside. Sweeping her gaze about the room.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:45

LI: yes.

There's a few dracian soldiers sat about enjoying emselves. A couple take notice of Diana. with a grin they raise a flagon in greeting
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:56

Hakon: "Dracia is wealthy, but its coffers are not bottomless."

She nods back, and goes to find the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-07-18, 01:58

LI: I am no economist,

Justin follows after her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next