Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:46

Ket laughs "I understand your meaning. Many base their business, their power, upon slaves. They will not take kindly to me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:52

Akari: I give you six months alive If you win.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 00:57

Ket: "I have a plan for the rebellious nobility."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:10

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:13

"I will offer them the open palm, positions in my court, opportunities for glory and fortune, but should they move against me, they will receive the iron fist."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:15

Akari: you are far too trusting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:18

"Perhaps. To be safe i could slaughter every slaver and noble in kelthro. But then who would run my farms, my mines? Who would attend my great universities and gather my taxes? This risk, i must take."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:38

Akari: find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 01:40

"The slaves cannot, they have not the education, and i cannot import the educated from outside kelthro, i could trust them even less. At least the nobility would be loyal to kelthro, if not me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 22:48

Akari: I'm fairly certain there are other solutions....besides. Your new 'people' will desire justice, and keeping their oppressors around will not grant it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 22:52

"I will give them plenty of blood. I would not worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 22:55

Akari: *sips* I would.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:10

"My uncle did not do away with my father's torturers. Neither will i. The people will have their justice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:12

Akari: and if they don't have the justice they want? if the very people you freed see you as another oppressor, or as shielding those who oppressed them?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:16

"Then in their eyes an oppressor i must be. Progress can not always be made by appeasing the people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:17

Akari: you may tear your realm apart in doing this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:20

"Better that, than have it rot and be eaten by the north."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:21

Akari: either way, the north will take it. Be it through rot, or through burning itself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:25

"But it will have a chance, this way. With Dracia and kelthro at peace, our northern border is safe, and my immortals can hold the east and west while she recovers from the war. By the time this alliance wears thin, a new army will march to meet dracian aggression."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:27

Akari: I admire your ambition...but I doubt your capability.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:33

The young prince has stopped smiling. In his eyes, etched across his face now, there is only grim purpose. "I will forge a new nation out of the old. One to last against time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:36

Akari: *sips* Do you wish my aid in such?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:39

"That depends... What would you offer, and what would you ask for in return?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-27, 23:54

Akari: You are more direct than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:04

"What use is there in bandying words. We understand eachother well enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:17

"Do we?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:28

"We are not friends, anything we give one another would be a purely selfish act."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:28

Akari: and beyond that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:31

"We both care for our nations, you will not be bribed with personal gain, and neither will i."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:32

she finally turns away from her canvas to properly face him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 00:42

He patiently waits for her response.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:04

Akari: all that could be said of almost any ruler.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:05

"Unbribeable? If only."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:06

"What makes you so sure I am?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:10

"I believe myself a good judge of character."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:15

Akari:..go on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:18

"You appear the image of a Voldomanian warrior. Your code of honour would preclude bribery. Or have i misjudged?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:19

Akari: is that all?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 01:20

A smile pricks the corners of his mouth. "Reputation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 02:10

Akari: that's not really judging my character is it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-28, 02:15

"I've heard about you, and i had an opinion, now i have met you, it changed a little."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 11:05

OOC: Nevermind then...

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-08-01, 17:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 20:23

Akari: Is that all you think I am? A warrior who cannot be bribed?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 20:44

"You are the wife of a shogun. I assume you have a political agenda."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 20:49

Akari: ...*sips* You think yourself different to the other lordlings of kelthro?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 20:57

"I think them pampered children, playing at war. At statecraft."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:00

Akari: what makes you so different, beyond your lofty ambition?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:09

"At the age of eight i was orphaned. At ten i was sent to the immortals to learn. By Eighteen i commanded them. My cousin is General of the Grand Army. He has not fought a single battle in his life, i doubt he can swing a sword."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:20

she stands up, putting down her glass. She gestures, and her dragonriders leave. "Walk with me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:28

He pushes himself to his feet with a small grunt of discomfort. Rolling his shoulders and hips to work the stiffness out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:44

She begins to slowly walk along the ramparts, hands loose by her side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next