Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 21:44

She begins to slowly walk along the ramparts, hands loose by her side
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:04

He follows, hand resting on his swords pommel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:13

"you fear you will be attacked on this walk?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:36

"No. But i am prepared for it." His helmet in his left hand, he dons it once more.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:39

."Why do your warriors cover their faces, prince?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:43

"Why do yours wear masks of demons and such?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-29, 22:45

she chuckles
"they are not demons"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 19:11

"Regardless, it is to intimidate ones foe, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 19:19

Akari: only in part. It is...spiritually significant to us. Our armour is...as symbolically protective to us as it is physically. We believe the spirits of our ancestors protect us in battle. The masks we wear are in their visage, as once the physical body dies, the spirit can take on any form it wishes.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 19:46

"We are quite similar, then. Our two cultures."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 19:49

Akari: how so?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 22:09

"Our armour is also significant, spiritually." He gestures with his left hand as he talks, walking beside her. "We cover our faces, as part of our covenant with the Goddess Akali"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-30, 22:13

Akari: go on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 00:48

"It is... difficult to explain simply. When a corpse is buried, it is shrouded, in kelthro at least..." His explanation stalls as he searches for the words, gesturing emptily.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 00:56

her eyebrow raises
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 01:02

"To hide the signs of death, from those at the funeral. The sunken nature corpses take... When we are blessed by Akali, she gives a measure of protection, but we take on a measure of... death. So as a corpse is veiled, so are we."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 01:04

Akari: that is a...strange practice. *she continues walking* No real warrior would believe you dead men. Maybe slaves, or conscripted levies...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 01:30

"And real warriors believe your ancestors protect you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-07-31, 11:11

"Dead men do not walk. Not with physical bodies. Nor do they die again when you thrust a blade into them." She grins "Your name is not exactly accurate."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 14:46

Ket smiles, and gestures towards her. "But when they attack masked, and veiled, with no colours and no banners. What is to say the man you struck down, and the man who comes for you now, are really different men?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 20:30

"You mean other than their differing build, stature, eyes, and the fact the man I struck down is still lying where he fell?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 21:53

"And yet the myth is stronger now than ever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 22:01

Akari: not among my people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 22:04

"I am sure you will find, among your lower classes, it is a common belief."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 22:05

Akari: the lower classes do not go to war.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 22:30

"Usually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 22:33

Akari: the minpei are entirely defensive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:05

"True indeed. But for the myth to be effective it needn't be believed in its entirety."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:07

Akari: true. Still, as far as my warriors are concerned, your men simply lack flare and individual glory.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:34

"Is that all, truly?" He stops, and looks out over the battlements. "And i had been told that we were part of precious little admired in kelthro."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:40

she chuckles
"I did not mean to speak ill of your reputation or skill. Merely that you are... visually uninteresting, shall we say, at least in comparision to your abilities, and opponents"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:51

"there is a certain beauty in simplicity and uniformity."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-01, 23:58

Akari: perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 00:07

"And of course, dull colours are far more difficult to spot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 09:00

Akari: And where is the honour in that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 16:59

"Victory."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 18:32

Akari: Victory alone does not honour make.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 19:18

"I would rather be looked upon with scorn and dishonour, than see my warriors die needlessly"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 21:09

Akari: death is nothing to fear. What comes next... depends on your actions in life.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 22:42

"We shall all stand guard of the gates to Si'oli, and eat at Akali's table."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 22:43

Akari: your people perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 23:07

He holds up a hand and laughs lightly. "Let us not talk of religion. it will do us no good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 23:12

Akari: most likely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 23:22

He grips the stone of the battlements. "In any case. We have talked enough of honour and reputation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-02, 23:24

Akari: for now...for now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-03, 23:01

"And on to matters of state."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-03, 23:06

Akari: so you wish for the aid of the shogun and his forces, do you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-03, 23:14

*Mordred is still walking around the city as he looks for his Uncle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-04, 00:21

"No... I already have two unsteady military alliances. From voldomania i would prefer... Trade, in writing as well as goods."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-04, 01:19

Akari: you wish for trade...from a warrior people?

He doesn't find him in the city. perhaps in the army camp.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2018-08-04, 02:22

Mordred strides into the dracian camp, studying the dracian’s and their fortifications as he makes his way to Trajan’s tent

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-08-15, 20:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next