Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 17:46

LI: It probably was not.

Justin: I'll be fine. Can't expect the men to do something I won't do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 18:35

Hakon: "I doubt it would be a secret then."

Diana: "They don't wear this much armour..." Her brow is furrowed with concern as she keeps finding more scars.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 18:44

LI: *shrugs* maybe.

Justin: I kinda have to. Always in the thick of it, right in the deadliest fighting. Inspire the boys and all that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 22:01

Hakon ponders silently for a moment, then shrugs just a little. "I am going to take another walk around the walls."

Diana: "Then at least let me get you some more padding..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 22:15

LI: alone?

Justin: *smiles* if you insist
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 22:31

Hakon: "That was my intention. Unless you want to join me?"

Diana rolls her eyes, and starts undoing the silk ties holding her lamellar under vest on.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 22:32

LI: if you so wish it.

Justin rolls his shoulders, the joints audibly clicking
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 23:12

Hakon shrugs, and turns back towards the city.

*dropping the second layer of armour on the cellar floor, she looks back at him* "Thats what you need."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-22, 23:26

LI watches him go, not sure if she should follow

Justin: what is?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:01

*Ya boi keeps walking*

Diana: "Layers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:05

she lets him go

Justin: wouldn't dream of it. Only wear the reinforced stuff cause it's regulation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:05

Diana: "It's saved my ass more than once."

Hakon rounds the corner, taking a last patrol around the walls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:08

Justin: not the point. I don't wanna be more protected than the boys beside me.

Li goes and retreives her arrows that survived the shooting, then returns to the city alone
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:13

Diana: "By akali you're imposibllllle..." she leans back on the barrels behind them, giving him a reproachful stare. She's obviously quite drunk by this point.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:17

Justin: I'm nothin special diana. Just another soldier like the rest of em, don't want any special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:20

Diana: "You're special to me..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:22

his smile widens
"Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:52

"So don't die, alright." She points an accusatory finger.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 00:54

Justin: Arenae's kept me breathing thus far. I'm sure I'll be alright a bit longer *winks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 01:13

"Good... I just got you back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 01:14

"Likewise"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-23, 23:58

She leans her head on his shoulder. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:02

he puts his arm around her.
"I missed you too. Not a day went by I didn't pray to arenae that I'd find you again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:13

"Why were you so sure i was alive?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:24

Justin: I don't know. Maybe just a hunch. Maybe Arenae was telling me. Maybe....maybe I just couldn't face the idea you were dead too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:34

She closes her eyes and snuggles against him. "You're a good friend..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:39

he holds her close, but doesn't reply. his hand trembles a little.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 00:50

She's quiet for quite a while, save for her heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:00

"you know...you're the only family I ever had"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:04

"...Really? No... real family?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:05

Justin: I was a street rat in the capitol. Never knew my dad. Mum went when I was...five I think.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:11

Diana: "Glad we were there for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:15

Justin: well... i Say that...there was one guy. Before I met you, before is signed up, there was an old man. Ex legionary, been retired for decades. Appius his name was. Used to feed me whenever I saw him. Told me his old war stories. Kept me alive for most of my childhood. *Diana notices something. She's noticed it before, but she may realise the significance now. Justin's helmet, she recognises it as the same one he wore as a common legionary, just with a plume added. It's an older design than the standard issue one. She always noticed, but never really thought about it before*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:17

Diana: "he... sounds nice..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:19

Justin: aye... he was
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:25

"Sounds kinda like my... how i imagined my father."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:28

Justin: you never knew him?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:30

She shakes her head gently. "Left for the army when i was little. Died... somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:32

Justin: they didn't tell you where?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:33

"Mother never did... I don't know if they told her. I always imagined him coming back home, telling us his old war stories... getting to see me and Vorenus all grown up..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:38

Justin: I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:41

"It's fine... Probably went down well... Mother always said he was tough... Said i got that from him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:44

Justin: would explain some things *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:47

"Signed up cause of him... Guess you signed up cause of Appius...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:48

Justin: *nods* the moment I was old enough. Literally. Stroke of midnight, i was a the recruitment office.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 01:57

Diana: "I went after the harvest, Vorenus wasn't quite old enough to do it all, and mother was getting old."

As Akari watches Hakon walk past her vantage point for the second time that night, she sees the Prince open the door of the tower to her left along the wall. A bottle in one hand, and two fine glasses in his other. Still fully clad in armour, including helmet, with a sword at his hip, he walks over to the shogun's wife with confidence in his stride. "Masiti Akari, When i was told you were painting in the dark, i did not believe my source."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 02:03

Justin: He never gave up on you, you know.

Akari is sat, cross legged, in that way samurai do, in her non combat clothes. They are a brilliant, striking crimson, managing to make the old woman look somewhat attractive. Her shining, silver hair is done up in a top knot at the back of her head, her katana at her hip. She is indeed painting, a very striking and vibraint painting at that, having perfectly captured the colours of the setting sun on her cavas. Her bodyguards, in full battle gear, stand between ket and her.
"I find the low light more relaxing, and challenging to my skills."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:23

Diana seems confused. "What... what are you talking about?"

The young prince looks out over the desert stretching out to the horizon, the few hardy trees and shrubs, and the occasional flicker of movement, some nocturnal predator slinking in the dying sun's light. "The desert is indeed beautiful in the setting sun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:30

Justin: Vorenus. Never gave up hope you were still out there.

She nods silently
"Low light is more interesting to paint in. Everything is less clear. More vague and abstract."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:47

"You.... you went to see him? Is he okay?" her eyes grow a little wider, and her speech more urgent.

Ket: "Appreciation for the fine arts has been tragically absent from my experience, i must admit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-07-24, 13:54

Justin: *smiles* He's fine. Doing well for himself as a blacksmith now.

Akari: I had guessed as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next