Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Hunt

Go down 
+3
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Dark Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:14

Ooc: you opened fire with a heavy calibre machine gun!

The horse arrives, and the arbite mounts it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:16

OOC he has very good aim
IC *the shooting stops*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:20

The arbite looks up at the ship.

"Give me a hand!?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:21

they let down a ropeladder
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:21

And now my guy is trapped in his metal box once more
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:22

"Anything for the horse?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:24

They hear on the radio
+ god fucking dammit you know your luering that big ass horde here great thanks alot+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:32

"Citizen, it's not safe here"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:37

the flayed fast zombies are arriving now, mere seconds before they've descended on the location. most by road, other by rooftops and walls
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:38

???: stop calling me citizen i have a name ans a number and i was safer til you showed up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:39

The arbite kicks his horse and rides away, avoiding the flayed things.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:41

OOC you know the halflife 2 fast zombies? these things are them
IC the fast zombies start leaping at the arbites with unnatural strength
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:42

Using his revolver, he shoots them when they get close.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:43

the horde is nearly there as the fresh dead start at them with a sprinting jolt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:44

OOC sorry, interenet
IC *the punisher cannon upon the airship roars to life again, shredding the flayed zombies*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:45

The horse is galloping at full speed, the hooves pounding the ground under it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:46

He leaves his metal boxe grabbing his bug out bag and climbs the ladder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:48

*they pull the ladder up out of reach of the zombies*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:48

the fresh dead see the survivor leaving his METAL BAWKS and leap at the rhino intent to getting to him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:49

*and are shredded by the punisher cannon*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:51

the horde has arrived, hundreds or even thousands of zombies traveling as one coming from the surrounding buildings and the streets unified with the intent to feed and kill
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:52

At this point the arbite is riding for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:53

it flies towards the horseman, too high for the zombies to reach, as the flamestorm cannon opens up
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:56

more of the undead are appearing from the buildings, others approaching from the complete opposite direction the horde was thought to be coming from

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-05-27, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:57

Mark: *yelling down* Hey buddy! we're gonna throw you a hoop on a rope to lift the horse with!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:58

"Sounds good to me!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 15:59

the undead are within melee distance of the rider
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:00

He draws his day stick and beats away at the hordes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:01

the punisher cannon fires at the ones behind him as they throw the hoop
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:02

their numbers dwarf the rate he's able to beat them back as they claw at his legs and the horse
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:02

He grabs the hoop and ties it around his mount.

"Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:08

*they pull him aboard and ascend*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:09

He dismounts his horse and ties it up. Looking for someone to talk too.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:10

when the zeppelin ascends they hear closer howling then normal, it's revealed a group of fast zombies were trying desperately to hook unto the zeppelin's underside from atop a building
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:13

they lower and scrape them off on the ground before ascending again quickly
Mark: hey there!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:14

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:15

below them the streets are flooded with the undead, possibly the entire population zombified on the streets in a raving horde. they're slow to disperse
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:16

Mark: I'm mark
Cry: *on the main gun* woah there's fuckin loads of em down there! firing! *the battle cannon fires into the group below*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:17

as bodily fluids and parts fly some instinctual plan kicks in as they retreat into the buildings like ants to their hives from rain. before long the streets are vacant again

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-05-27, 16:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:18

"Are you In charge here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:20

Mark: nope! I'm just the engineer
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:22

As he gets in hes breathimg heavily he rips off his helmet grabbing a bottled water he is soaked in swet
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:24

Azrok wrote:
As he gets in hes breathimg heavily he rips off his helmet grabbing a bottled water he is soaked in swet
OOC the rhino right?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:25

"Then where is your captain... Mark"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:27

He climbed in the zeplin he is whering heavy armor and was in a hotbox for two days
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:40

Mark: at the helm
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:42

"Can you take me there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:43

Mark: it's just up there *he points. note the ship is about the size of a thunderhawk*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:44

He looks and begins to head that way.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:52

the captain is on the helm. he is wearing a fancy pilot suit and a tri-corn hat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:54

"Captain, I need to thank you for that back there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hunt
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next