Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Hunt

Go down 
+3
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Dark Hunt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:54

"Captain, I need to thank you for that back there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 16:55

"No problem!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:00

The enforcer walks forward, wearing a lightweight carapace armour, it's black contrasting with the shoulderpad he wears, a burnished gold aquilla on its frame.
His helmet shows the lower half of his face, a black visor hiding his nose and eyes. The helmet too is black, apart from a gold badge a bit above the visor.

He offers his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:05

he takes it and shakes it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:07

The arbite is shorter than most, only 6ft.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:08

he's ordinary height
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:08

Ooc: the captain?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:17

yes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:18

"Can you explain what's going on here, when it started?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:24

"No clue"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:27

"Well I've been thinking... this isn't any normal infection or disease, I've seen plague zombies before... they don't spread this fast, or run at a speed that can catch up with a galloping horse, were dealing with something more serious, psyker or warp affliction maybe"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:35

"maybe, yeah"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:39

"You got family, friends?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:40

"Nope! Just me and ma crew!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:40

"Who do you answer too?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:42

"You say that like you didn't notice the aquila on the baloon"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:43

"That much is blatant, I mean do you have a commanding force, someone giving orders?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:44

"Yes. Me! Captain Maximilian Valentine!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:45

"So you don't take orders?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:47

"Not usually"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:48

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:53

OOC back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:54

Ooc: wooooop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:56

"...human obviously"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 17:56

"Dont get smart with me"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:04

if they bother to look down the city is 'vacant' again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:05

"I don't know what you mean"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:08

"I mean... wait, look, theyre gone"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:10

"good"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:11

the day is ending early (IC of course)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:15

"No... bad, that means that they're not mindless... not like the regular walking dead, something is guiding them... like ants in a nest, and doesn't night fall later than this usually?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:18

"Maybe. oh well, can't get us up here"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:19

"Yeah.... maybe" the arbite walks away.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:20

he shrugs and gets back to the helm
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:21

The arbite begins to walk back to his horse, when he walks across one of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:22

it's a woman. she has ginger hair. she's busy re-loading the punisher cannon
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:23

now the claws the undead sported were unusually effective. his leg armor is visibly scratched up and the horse has cuts all across it from the undead
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:32

"Hey, you know if there is any medical supplies on this ship? Disinfectant or something?" He asks the lady.

"My horse got cut up when we left"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:33

"sure, just below deck"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:36

OOC if you run out of things to do and time needs to pass it'd be worth noting that no matter how long they wait the darkness doesn't fade once it peaks

I say this because I have to go until 3 PM EST
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:38

"Thanks, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:42

"I'm dodger"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:45

"Thankyou" he nods and heads down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:47

*when he gets down there he sees that other than small space to sleep the place is filled to the brim with supplies*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:49

OOC change in plans seems to have me linger longer
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:50

"Looks like they took everything and ran... or were prepared" he takes a bottle of antiseptic.

Ooc: I'm waiting for something really nasty to happen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:51

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:55

He goes to his horse, and applies the cream to the cuts. The steed whinnies in pain.

"I know, but you need it"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:56

OOC and here's said nasty
IC out of the darkness a little marble sized object that reflects light is drifting through the air at the zeppelin. it's following the air currents as it approaches the flame for the balloon. it speeds up with the air and when it's sucked in a cataclysm triggers that basically detonates the engine and flame. the explosion echos across the unnatural night which prompts a few groans from the ground. the zeppelin now crippled it descends slowly as the heated air cools off
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:57

The arbite is knocked off his feet.
"Throne, what was that!?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 18:59

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hunt
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next