Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Hunt

Go down 
+3
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Dark Hunt - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:00

OOC they don't mind. and incase you didn't notice they aint exactly normal
IC Dodger: Ugh I'm so bored!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:03

a storm brews around them, a more natural storm then supernatural. thunder is audible as the storm builds around them, then they hear it...

a screech in the distance, like a banshee's screech, and it was close. the screech came from somewhere in the clouds, not from below them. there are no other sounds aside from the brewing storm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:04

Dodger: *yelling at it* hey shut up! you're givin me a headache
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:05

"Are you out of your mind?! We have no idea what this thing is!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:06

Dodger: we know it's annoying
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:08

"Annoying... it could be dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:10

"could be."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:13

He looks out of a view port.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:13

OOC it's open topped mostly
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:18

lightning strikes go through the clouds, offering scant moments of light. something's out there, a lot of it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:20

He ignores the crew, judging them as mad or imbeciles. And gets his stuff together.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:21

*they are not mad nor imbeciles. they've just seen worse*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:25

*IMBECILES*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:25

*nope*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:29

*arrogance has made them stupid and blind to the danger that surrounds them, and the arbite don't want to be around when they all get murdered*

"I'm leaving"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:30

*yeah no it hasn't*
"....you're stupid. you do remember what's down there right?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:32

"At least I don't have to worry about being stalked by a creature that wants us all dead, I would prefer to take my chances by myself"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:33

".... why?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:34

"You people don't care"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:35

"We care. we just aren't letting it get to us"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:38

"Well I'm not comfortable with it, so I'm leaving"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:38

"aaand you're more comfortable with getting your face bitten off down there?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:40

"Least I know where I stand down there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:41

"...dude you've barely talked to us, how could you possibly know where you stand if you just sit on your own with your horse?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:44

He steps close.

"Dont... call... me... dude" he says with a darker voice.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:45

from the clouds comes a mass off bodies. zombies whose arms have mutated into leathery wings and their feet into claws. they come screeching and hollering for them. a number stand out as larger then others. as a flock they charge the zeppelin
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:46

at which point the flamestorm cannon and punisher cannon open fire, shredding and incinerating them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:46

"Oh shit" the arbite goes for his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:48

the flock is numerous like a horde, and coming from all directions including above and below them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:49

*they just keep firing, still shredding, still burning*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:50

Ooc: loads would get through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:50

OOC not necessarily
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

something hits the zeppelin where they weren't looking. this flyer is easily the size of a valkyre at the least as it's heavily mutated and grown. with a deep guttural shriek the hooks on the ends of its wings begin shredding the deck as it climbs after the survivors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:51

OOC: if they're coming from above, how are you killing them?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:51

OOC wait..what fae? what??? WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:53

OOC Im using Undead Assault 3 as a source. that big one is identified as Immusilis. a large gargoyle Tier 1 hostile. the flying zombies are identified as shredders (hman sized) and gargoyes (larger then humans) Immusilis is the size of a Valkyre
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:53

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: is that a heldrake!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:54

OOC...okay, I gotta say this now
this is a good scenario, definitely a scary dangerous atmosphere
but as an RP...this is literally impossible for me to do now
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:54

OOC my bad Immu is tier 2
and no not a helldrake
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:55

Gorath wrote:
OOC...okay, I gotta say this now
this is a good scenario, definitely a scary dangerous atmosphere
but as an RP...this is literally impossible for me to do now
OOC least I didn't shove Metasis at you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:56

no you didn't. you shoved thousands of flying zombies from all directions and a creature the size of a valkyrie at me. all for the sake of killing four people and a horse.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:56

"We need to get this thing off! Is there a way up to the balloon?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

OOC for your sakes incendiary will help greatly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:57

OOC doesn't make this actually possible for me to do at all fae.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:58

the flyers are fragile, hence the numerous amount. Immu himself is pretty fragile as well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 00:58

OOC doesn't change the fact there are thousands of frigging flying zombies and i have to try and stop them with four people
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:00

The arbite walks past the incompetent captain, grasping hold of a rigging that holds the balloon to the ship, and begins to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:00

OOC should probably mention you are inflicting grevious losses on them. their aren't any in the background now they're in a cloud around the zeppelin
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:01

OOC still don't seem very possible. at all.
and he's not frigging incompetant, quit acting like he is
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:01

to put it plain they're even more fragile then the zombies on the ground. and there are massive zombies on the ground too, albeit more numerous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hunt
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next