Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Hunt

Go down 
+3
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The Dark Hunt - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:01

to put it plain they're even more fragile then the zombies on the ground. and there are massive zombies on the ground too, albeit more numerous
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:03

and if even one makes it onto the ship they won't stand much of a chance. and there are so many that keeping them all away is literally impossible
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:03

Ooc: then do something with him then!

The arbite climbs up, revolver loaded with hotshot round.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:05

OOC kinda sorting out the impossibleness of this
and you've had one conversation with him
one
and you instantly label him incompetent
why
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:06

the Immusilis takes a fascination to the arbite and climbs after him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:07

OOC: *sigh* must I burst in and save your arses?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:07

OOC yep
knew it
impossible to keep them all at bay
i can't win this
at all
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:08

He gets to the top of the balloon, pistol lowered in hand, waiting for the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:13

OOC:*sigh* give me a moment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:14

OOC I see I am being ignored
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:15

with a flap of its wings it catches up to arbites and uses its claws in a swipe for him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:16

OOC: just a few more posts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:16

OOC stop bludy ignoring me
IC *its head is blown off*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:18

OOC that's the spirit
IC now with a hole in its skull it thrashes around in vain before losing control and falling past the zeppelin
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:18

OOC stop ignoring me OOC. I not happy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:19

OOC btw I'll file that under steady shot bonus, where I assume the character was lining up the shot
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:19

OOC also I see you're unhappy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: might I ask how?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:20

OOC a guy with a shotgun, that's how
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:20

OOC: so no burning Valkyrie with triple mounted flamestorm cannons?
What's wrong Gor?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:21

Ooc: don't know how he had a shot.. but ok.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:22

OOC that and given the zeppelin's size Ill let the shotgun work flawlessly
IC given the shredders and gargoyles are focused on killing rather then preying they're a flurry of claws up close rather then snatch and fly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:22

OOC what's wrong? maybe that it aint fun RPing a situation that is clearly unwinnable without pulling shit out of my arse, and that honus is dismissing all my characters as crazy or just dumb
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:23

Ooc: mainly because they don't react to anything or are so stupid as to ignore stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:25

OOC you have had one conversation with three of them and think you can gauge their competence and sanity level
yes
such logic
very use
amaze
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:27

OOC: instead of fighting you could attempt to run or increase altitude.
You have an entire airship at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:27

Ooc: yeah, how much proof does he need?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:29

OOC more than that
I mean one of them he hasn't even spoken to
and it's been proved that mark knows enough to repair a literally unique piece of tech that no one else even knows how it works
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:32

Ooc: a piece of tech that they greedily keep to themselves. He is a arbite, a bastion for what the imperium stands for; and these guys claim to fight for the imperium but don't actually fight with the imperium?

He's been holding back on point blank arresting them for treason and heresy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:33

OOC they were goddamn given it. they're just keeping it from the mechanicus cause they'd just take it apart to find out how it works, and they're too attached to it to let that happen
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 01:36

OOC: take it apart? Hahahahaha!!!! This is the mechanicum you're talking about.
But yes they would confiscate it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:14

OOC for the record, structures and the sort aren't a zombie strong point. Immusilis for example is a rather weak boss-like creature, but my updated knowledge on the fact its T2 rather declassifies it as a boss and makes it out as a heavy T2. In the UA3 community people call out bosses when they spot one, Immu is one such call out. Other T2 are called out but not as often or frequently. You could try hiding in this (heavily armored zeppelin and shooting from the ports, it such a big deal right?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:22

OOC anyway my initial idea were survivors in a structure or something, until the zeppelin was suggested. But like a good host I rolled with it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:26

Ooc: make the zeplin force to land for repairs or something.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:28

OOC it already needs repairs, the remainder of the swarm just needs to be picked off. BTW bullet penetration is a thing here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:30

Ooc: or have something really nasty happen.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:47

OOC I'm not trying for a happy ending horror story here
People are ment to die
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:50

OOC: I still find it amusing how you could destroy that zepplin of gors so easily with krak missiles and meltas
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:53

OOC sadly zombies don't use those
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:54

OOC hell lascannons, Venom cannons, Brightlances, Dark Lances, etc could work
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:55

OOC: Can I just say

Pretty much anything from 40k could... a bolt pistol probably could...hell...a sniper rifle could
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:56

OOC possibly the idea of an entity like mine warrants a zeppelin from him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:57

OOC: And yeah...Shame..Although..You could say that some zombies have evolved things...like...like...stuff....venom launchers or something...but then again that would make it a little hard for them

DO IT
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:57

OOC consult the UA3 wiki, for that's my source
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 15:58

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:02

Ooc: have the creature kill people 1 by 1.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:03

That's how Dark Hunter works
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:04

Ooc: then make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:13

With a zeppelin? Anyway that's why that car flew up along with that flak stream made from rubble
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:16

Ooc: and gorath basically noped all of it.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-28, 16:43

OOC yeah I know he cares about its well being
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Hunt   The Dark Hunt - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hunt
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next