Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of the dammed

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

City of the dammed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:01

Ooc a reason to stay!
And I just gave you another bloody reason. City of gangs. Gun and ammo on floor. Whether relevant or not.itd be hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:01

OOC ugh fine, I can't be arsed to point out how pointless it is anymore, I ended up having to tell you rather than show you anyway, ruining the entire point of him looking for it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:02

instead....
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:02

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:03

there that's a reasonable roll. is that alright to find just a bludy autopistol?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:03

Ooc: what, you need me now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC oh don't be like that dude. seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:04

*to self in head*
If he betrays me i'll fight my way out of here.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:05

Ooc: you find whatever you like, how does 20 autoguns sound, all with underslung grenade launchers and homing tactical nukes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:05

Profiles his captors
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC oh stop being like that you sound like my damn sister
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:06

OOC: NERUS GORATH STOP FUCKING ARGUING!
HE DIDN'T KNOW, NOW STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:07

OOC I have bludy stopped! I specifically said I gave up and then tried to do something a lot more reasonable!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:07

Ooc: you shouldn't be so mean to your sister.

Ic: they're wearing ragged robes, hooked masks, chains, and have thin spikes jutting from they're shoulders and knees.

"We will kill him!"

The chainsaw gets closer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:09

OOC you don't know her. you can't say that. just because you start acting childish because I questioned one damn thing you don't gotta start being childish
so can everyone calm the fuck down and say whether a 13 is reasonable enough to find an autopistol? cause i was trying to get better but i rolled kinda meh so I would assume an autopistol is reasonable enough
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:10

OOC: Im not sure rerolling is allowed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:10

Ooc: find what you like, have a auto pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

IC: *still hushed*
"Give me my glowing pistol so I can burn a hole in his fucking head"

OOC: roll for persuasion?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:11

Ooc: yup.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:11

OOC quit being so bloody childish over a slight disagreement with a guy over the internet
and I didn't re-roll. that was just a roll to see if he stumbled across something
a heavy stubber at best
nothing at worst
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:12

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:12

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC: FUCK YEA!
And by glowing I meant my plasma pistol

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-15, 00:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: Bushwookie, you didn't roll a natural 20 straight away
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:13

"We are watching imperial, one false move.." He hands you the plasma pistol, it's heat radiating onto your hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:15

OOC...
well I'll assume he found the autopistol then if no one says otherwise
IC he finds it on the floor. it hadn't been taken yet due to it being hidden beneath a body. he'd only lifted it in the first place to see if it was worth eating. with a grin he takes it and completely dismantles it, pocketing all the parts. he then inspects to see if the body is in a good enough condition to take a lump from for eating later
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:15

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:17

"Thank you"

*turns and walks toward a door, his pistol at the ready*
(Not the one Ortus is near)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:18

A cultsist is behind him, shotgun aimed at his back.

"Dont try anything funny now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:19

OOC...um honus I rolled....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:19

Ooc: good, so what happened?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Realises he has the pistol and jumps out of hiding, screaming the word:
"NOW"
Aims at closest enemy and shoots.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:20

OOC are you really gonna start being so bludy childish about this?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:21

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:21

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:22

*spins and slams his free hand into to shotgun attempting to knock it away whilst levelling his pistol at the cultist who threatene him*

First is hitting the shotty, second is pewing the cultist
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:22

OOC: Gorath

you aren't making things better, just drop it. End of.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:23

OOC: FML
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:23

OOC I have bloody dropped it. I've bloody moved on already.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:25

OOC: wait a sec....10 means I'm not getting shot and 9 means I'm not taking an AP2 explosion to the face
YAY!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:26

Bush spins, knocking the gun away, however the cultist goes to swing with his right arm, but screams as a plasma bolt melts away his midriff, and he falls in superheated agony.

Ortus opens up with his rifle, taking down two with a surprise attack, the others yell in frustration and charge, flailing weapons and screaming death threats.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:27

OOC great. so you're bloody ignoring me now? yeah real mature. dude I conceded the point? if ya want me to apologise for questioning something i saw pointless, fair enough i'm sorry, but acting childish about it when i'm playing by the damn rules now is just gonna cause resentment
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:28

OOC: Oi nerus, how close is my guy to these two?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:28

Holds ground and keeps firing.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:29

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:29

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:30

OOC: YEAAAHHHH! GOOD JOB ORTUS!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:31

Picks up the shotgun and shoots the nearest cultist with it
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:31

OOC WOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of the dammed
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next