Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Slaughter

Go down 
+6
Himfea Gaur
Nazamroth
Ortus
Fate
Gorath
Shas'O Ar'Kais
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Astral Slaughter - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-23, 23:42

One of the 2 watchers stays behind to keep a eye on him, the other persues the main group
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-23, 23:48

The main group keep going for a few miles, heading west.
The one who stayed behind throws his gun to the ground, slumping against a tree; his body going limp as he slides down the bark to rest on its roots.
He pulls out a small object, a photograph by the look of it; what of they can't tell. But he's looking at it in silence.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-23, 23:57

He watcher remains concealed, the forest around them buzzing with activity
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:05

"I hoped it wouldn't end like this, going out on a death patrol for a madman and a horse" he jokes to himself. 
"Might as well enjoy it while I can" he says with a tired yawn, watching the many stars float by above through the canopy of leaves, his eyes slowly closing as his grip on consciousness fades.

The conscript squad stop at a river, taking water into their canteens after purifying it with mechanicus approved purity tablets; the white pills dissolving into the water with a fizzy effect.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:10

The river has some very wierd wildlife in it, as you would assume..But thanks to using the purity tables, the water is safe to drink for the most part anyway..

Meanwhile, when the trooper awakes, he would find that his gun is missing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:14

"Oh... that's not good" he says with a groggy tone, looking around to try and see where it might have gone.

The squad keeps moving, the troopers uneasy and tired, but the overseer doesn't care as he orders them forward.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:18

The trooper would see foot prints in the dried mud, leading off somewhere in the forest

The conscript squad would see a pack of razor winged birds flying over head
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:26

im going to bed

night
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:28

Night
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:29

Oh it will be for you my pretty

A night you will never escape, never wake up from to find the day time

hnnnghhghngngnhghngnhgnhghnghhnghngnhghngghnghhghn
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:30

Insomnia....I don't sleep
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:31

oh...Well..Now I feel like a potato...Night
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 00:34

Cya
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:17

OLLIE FAM LETS CONTIUEN BRAP BRAP BRAP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:20

*cough*

He follows the footprints
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:21

now..nooww..do I let him live...or do I remove his kebab like I will remove his head
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:25

He isn't armed, alone and in the dark.
Would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:28

I know but unfortunatly I have a concious
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:31

The medic that lived the assault starts tending wounds in ze fortress.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 19:32

Yeeees
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 20:03

OOC: now a good time to introduce my character?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 20:06

Yus
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 20:23

*An unfamiliar Guardsman approaches, his right arm has been replaced with a bionic limb, military grade, high end hardware, sort of thing that can punch through walls. a longlas is slung over his shoulder along with a large pack with medical badges. his face is covered by a faded green scarf. a full face helmet is strapped to his pack, along with everything someone would need to survive alone. including a rather dangerous looking sword. he has a bolt pistol strapped to his leg. on closer inspection his chestplate appears to be carapace, clashing with his flack armor.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 20:33

"Who are you?" He says with a panicked tone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 20:56

*He kneels down, offloading his pack with a groan, then looks up and pulls down his scarf* "The names Jax... I can't help but notice you're in a bit of a mess"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 21:09

YOu love that name asbout as much as I do
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 21:10

Also this character can't be god tier op..and how did he survive in the forest?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 21:26

Jax is an old character, he is deux ex machina'd alive again :p
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 21:27

he's just a bit of an old badass, surviving in the forest by stealth, badassery, and just getting here
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 21:30

So what your saying is

Hes arnold out of predator
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:08

not exactly. he's jax. remember Jax? died in a fiery explosion?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:09

no

Astral Slaughter - Page 11 44f4e535-c2c2-47c1-87d4-4c51bf062333
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:20

Ask bush. he won't be pleased
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:23

Can I cut your throat open first
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:32

Hello. What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:34

I'd prefer not
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:41

Guys... This post that I have posted got 18000 upvotes in two days. I'm still surprised that such meaningless post gets such many upvotes.
http://9gag.com/gag/aArdMjZ?ref=android
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:46

9gag? More like 9...gag.... Nailed it
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 22:55

What
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-24, 23:54

Why won't I be pleased?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 05:59

OOC. ...wait.... that was you?
i only posted once, about the absurdities of WoT, but 9gag decided to make it unfindable by any means other than directly using the URL....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 07:34

OOC: ......im gonna murder someone today..............
launch game, enter match, go around the corner well within our territory, get instakilled at once....

then i try driving my T-34.... half my crew is unconscious by the time i even reach the front lines because they couldnt handle a few bumps...
and gotta love it when a rusty piece of metal that would crumble even under my weight stops 40 tons of steel going at 50 km/h in an instant...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 15:15

There is some kind of order in 9GAG.

1st post - meh
2nd post - meh
3rd post - meh
4th post - meh
5th post - meh
6th post - meh
7th post - meh
8th post - BAZINGA
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 15:15

And in every 8th post
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 15:26

lol.... upload everything 8 times?

also, i lost connection halfways through the match, and suddenly a bunch of hovertanks appeared!
50 ton beasts flying around the battlefield leisurely as your shots ping off their bellies is scary as fuck!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 15:45

No, different things but in every 8 post it reaches front page
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 16:04

well bush, Jax did leave your character to die
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 16:05

OOC. goddamn Jax, you asshole!

....also, i have seen ridiculous anime weapons before, but this takes the cake(i think thats the english version of the phrase)..... a sword 3 times the hieght of the wielder, and at least as broad....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 16:39

Well there was a chaos space marine.
final fantasy my friend
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 16:52

OOC. ...yeeeeeaaaah..... lets not go into FF.... explaining the shit there simply with "another universe with differnt laws of nature" wouldnt suffice..... lets just say this dwarfs clouds buster sword... which is just a lump of metal with an "edge" and grip, really....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 17:20

but mah animus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Slaughter   Astral Slaughter - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral Slaughter
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: