Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+2
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

New fantasy type thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 00:08

I ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 00:09

I suggest some kind of Wallace and from it machine
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 00:10

*gromit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 00:10

I want one of those SO badly!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 00:21

Or you could have someone light a firework under your arse every morning
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 20:23

ooc: timeskip to reaching the fortress, unless himfea wants to "ho ho ho traveler" us
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 20:25

ho ho ho traveler
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 20:28

when you have someone jump us on the road, its from fallout, there was a random encounter, where a guy walked up to you, said "Ho ho ho traveler, it seems you have a lot of caps" and then steals all of your caps, if you don't kill him before he leaves you loose all of them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 22:23

hence, ho ho ho traveler, it's a meme
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 22:51

Okay
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 22:55

So, times kip?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-21, 23:25

*Shrug*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 02:44

*On your way to the castle, you come across a Steichtian caravan, traveling south from the north, the elder of the caravan approaches you and says "Linger here no more, the Northmen are coming!" in Steichtian, other than that, your voyage ends untroubled*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 03:03

"That was highly eventful"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 09:19

"I'm surprised we didn't get jumped by bandits at any point, you usually do along that road"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 09:32

*the fortress before them is an imposing bulwark, designed as a defence against the Northmen, its walls are huge, About 3 metres thick and 15 metres high. It has 3 layers of curtain walls, the closer to the keep in the central walls, the more expensive and opulent the housing an businesses are. It sits in the saddle between two mountains, with a steep cliff behind, leaving a gentle slope in front the only attack angle. A mechanism of weighted cars on rails is used to move people and goods up the slope. Surrounding the mountains, lies mile upon mile of farmland, with occasional guard posts and watchtowers* "huh... My wife's been doing a good job... I say wife. Technically I'm dead so she isn't anymore"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 10:40

"Wife?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 10:59

I bet she fucked others during your absence
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 11:37

"Aye, I was married, of course she was the one who had me killed... So I'm gonna divorce the bitch"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 13:15

"I was honestly expecting more than a divorce"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 13:23

"A mathematician thinks A, says B and does C."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 13:32

OOC: What?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 13:38

A mathematician makes mistakes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 17:41

"Eh, you'd be surprised how fast kinging gets boring"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 20:38

"That's why my family owned a massive chunk of land instead of a kingdom"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 21:00

"You know what i mean, so much management, and peasants moaning at you about how their plants are sad. Plus I like being an assassin, spice of life"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 21:20

"We never really had that problem, being a neutral faction with a professional army made us highly popular with the peasants. Coupled with out lands being a hub for technological advance meant that life was easier on our lands. Chances are that it has all been destroyed by mages in their war against any form of technological advancement."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 21:56

Plus the clan wars of Land of Outlaws

Peasants would moan about their dead siblings rather than how sad their plants are

Fuck the plants

Fuck Greenpeace

Fuck environment

Fuck Teidorragh

All hail pollution
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:37

"Well, not exactly paradise out here. who am i kidding its a bit shit, the city is owned by the underworld, trust me, i used to be part of it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:38

"They are unpleasant people, but that fortress won't fall to the northmen, so the other clans leave well alone,"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:40

"And if they bring mages?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:43

"You think i'm the only mage in the city? as far as i know there are about four other assassins, along with their apprentices. and they all have the talent."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:50

"Still, a Mage will make a siege awfully easy for them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 22:53

You'd need a damn powerful Mage to get through 3 metres of stone, and do it three times"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:09

"Or lots of them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:12

"Then we have problems, thankfully the Northmen don't have any, they shun mages in preference for physical strength. If anyone who has a crap ton of mages attacks, we'd be screwed, to put it bluntly"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:23

"So the people who attacked me for instance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:26

"assassins make very good wych hunters, so we could whittle them down on the March... But besides that we could hold out, let them take the outer walls then counter attack once the mages are spent"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:32

"Possibly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:37

"It'd be a bloody battle for sure... People here aren't soft, no way they'd have some foreigners come take their rocks and make moony eyes at their goats"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:41

*He chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:43

"Heyy, got a laugh out of the grumpy git"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:45

"I'm not grumpy!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:50

"Oh come on, All doom and gloom, *he does a high pitched voice* my girlfriend can't marry me, woe is me! *normal voice* come on man, my wife had me killed!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-22, 23:55

"I don't sound like that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:03

"Totally do. It's like a high pitched whine."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:17

Here you go

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:20

Ooc: who is it?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:23

Azrok
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:35

Pretty awesome, wait is he in the branch RP or the other one?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:51

What
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next