Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+2
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

New fantasy type thing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:51

What
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 00:52

Maris: So what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:02

Wrong one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:09

Balls
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:20

Ooc: did you guys notice? Kitten's been banned
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:25

OOC: He has?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:26

Find any topic he posted in, see for yourself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:29

Wow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:29

Yeah, I hope it's temporary
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:32

Mm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:46

hey guys
a heads up raeven
1) the ban is for 1 year according to naz
2) euan and will wanted to be perma banned cause they dont wana be on the site anymore. will told me so over FB
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:51

Seems a bit extreme, they could have just, said goodbye and not posted anymore, flare for the dramatic you lot.

What was the offence?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 01:54

severely pissing off naz by for example making a post saying 'ALLAHU AKBAR' about 20 times in a single post
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 02:02

Sounds like standard kitten, but he was legit asking for it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 02:10

quite
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 13:42

He might come around and ask for a second chance, sure hope he does, kinda feels like our glory days are behind us now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:08

The RP's glory days were gone long before we made this site
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:15

OOC. to be precise, i gave our dear kitten every chance to not be banned... but when he went and dug up misposted hue from the depths of the site, put it in a place where everyone can see it, demanded a permaban on fae at the very least, and then proceeded to premeditatedly (together with ortus) spam the site with several pages worth of copy pasted caps lock bullshit, as well as uncounted insults and then claiming that he too just "misposted" it so i have no right to punish him either, i decided that ive had enough of him and his merry band...
and they are banned until new year, not for a year.

apart from you and himfea, i asked everyone and no one raised a single protest against it... sorry for not asking you too, but it was an overwhelming majority as it was even if you would have voted against it.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:29

Childish to be sure, but unfortunate, and i see the point he was making, the people involved in so flagrantly waving the Tos, should get some kind of rap across the knuckles
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:31

OOC: im not entirely sure whos side youre taking with that comment
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:41

My usual, staying neutral. stating both sides have their points and suggesting a compromise
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:42

OOC. i suggested many compromises to him, but he would settle for nothing less than at least one permaban.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:43

Bans do nothing for us, it just whittles down the community, how many of us are regularly active nowadays? not too many
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:46

OOC. i realise that. plus if i ban someone, the plots he is involved in will suffer too
but kitten kept harassing people for ages now. not to mention he barely actively RPs these days. he just enters threads and starts trolling all the time. hell, he drove azrok near suicide from what im told...
he wouldnt stop until i ban fae and azrok, and to be blunt, i would rather lose that dipshit and have peace and calm, than fae and azrok and wait for kitten to find something else to bitch about
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:52

Good point, I just wonder what set him off... i'll talk to him
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:53

OOC. no need. he kept spewing it non-stop:
since i banned vargas, the only sensible thing to do would be to ban azrok and fae too, and he committed his life to getting that done....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:56

Vargas was a professional troll, we all knew that
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:56

Yes, including him. he himself also requested his ban.
yet ever since, he kept harassing me for the decision and using it as his sole argument to get fae and azrok banned...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 14:59

must be some kind of long term grudge, it's a shame though
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:03

OOC. ....lol..... i kept grinding stuff in lower level dungeons so much that now that i returned to the one next in the story, the game says my level is too high and all the mobs just die by me looking at them the wrong way....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:11

Gods above why do i always have to be the voice of reason, i'm pretty sure im the youngest here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:43

how old are you raeven?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:55

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:55

OOC. ....hehehe....hehhehehehe..... kitten and co is around 14....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 15:59

i'm 18. nearly 19.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:28

Well, we've raised the average age by about 5 years with him gone then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:29

quite
honestly euan, at least used to be likable in my opinion...that has changed a lot however
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:32

I can bring some new roleplayers here if you want em
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:33

New fantasy type thing - Page 4 800px-T_Jedruszek_BathedinFlames
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:35

OOC: ...........erm....
We: we will not give up!
antagonist: very well, lets see how long you can hold out... *sinister laugh*
/fight starts. enemy mob reduces us all to a pulp in a single move before we could even make a move/
Me: .......well, fuck... so much for the world...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:37

Himfea Gaur wrote:

I can bring some new roleplayers here if you want em

well, we're not conscripting people, but if you know people who wanna RP, and tink they would like it here, sure tell them about the place

and gorath, yeah. i remarked this multiple times, and he just shrugged it off with "im not actually like that, i just do it for the lolz"
....but seriously, if you act like a douche all the time does it matter if deep in your heart you really arent one?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:40

trust me
he's become a cock, he's not just 'doing it for the lolz'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:56

i'm talking to him, he seems really pessimistic and depressed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:57

*shrugs*
i used to care
then he decided to hate me for stupid reasons
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 16:59

fuck knows at this point
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 17:00

hell last time i talked to him on steam he declared the fact i play eldar, or at least something to do with that, was one of the reasons he hates me now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 17:03

I stopped caring when he started "arguing" exactly like my idiotic brother... ive spent a decade trying to convince him that he lacks the mysterious common sense, to no avail....
im not gonna spend another decade on kitten...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 17:10

Well, not a problem anymore, he's banned doesn't want to come back, best thing we can do now is try to encourage new members
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 18:04

I once tried to argue with him

It was a mistake

He never understood the points that I have made

Neither he commented about them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 21:47

ooc: anyway, back on topic

IC: *Silas dismounts and starts leading his horse off the road, to a sheltered spot by the river* "Lets make camp, getting dark, and the gate's will be shut"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-06-23, 22:01

"As you say, your highness"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next