Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:28

Ooc: left or right?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:34

OOC: Ket's left so presumably shield side.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:38

*he turns, and drops back into a guard stance*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-14, 23:42

"Fighting a man with a shield, think boy, what are my weaknesses"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:01

"With a shield that large I'd think it would be manoeuvrability and stamina, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Your shield is large enough to block anything I do from the front, and you're fast enough to avoid me getting behind you. Chances are you're strong enough to keep going for hours. Whereas I am down to a pair of swords against a man far more experienced than I. If anything the sensible option right now would be to yield, but we've established that I tend to avoid the smart choice"

*As the prince is talking he's moving toward where his shield lays*

OOC: My lack of melee experience and training has come back to bite me on arse here XD
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:10

OOC: Note, because I have no IRL experience I'm gonna make this a very short fight by basically summarising it in a sentence or two. That way the prince can be how I want him to be without being shackled by my shortcomings.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:13

Ooc: go for it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:15

"let's see what your next bright idea is... Says the man who threw his shield at a clavae..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:16

LI cocks her head at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:17

*he shoots her his best 'stop mocking me I'm a damned general' face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:21

he meanwhile cannot see her face
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:22

*The sparring match goes on for far longer than one would expect, the prince's seeming lack of skill turning out to be a way to evaluate Ket's combat style. After grabbing his shield the prince became far more confident in his attacks, using his options to the fullest, some forcing Ket to open up to attacks whilst others out him firmly on the defensive. By the end of it both men are covered in bruises and light cuts, whilst also having gained a sort of respect for the others abilities. Ket being near implacable on the defence and unwavering on the attack, whilst the Prince is able to adapt to everything Ket threw at him, even, at one point being forced to fight using just his bastard sword*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:28

LI looks bored
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 00:30

*Inhale* "Better than expected?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:24

???: We are men of Brigard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:24

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:26

???: A land far, far to the north.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:30

"I have never heard of it before"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:31

???: I would be surprised if you had. Who are you, and were are we?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:35

"I am Mitsuhide, and this is Voldamia"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:36

???: I see......I can't say I've heard of your land either.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:37

he nods
his sword still drawn
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:39

???: We did not intend to unlawfully enter your land. We are simply explorers acting under the orders of our lord, the Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 02:43

"I see..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:12

"Explorers you say?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:13

???: Yes. The Kaiser sent us out to gather knowledge on the state of the world.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:14

"the who?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:14

???: The Kaiser. The king of Brigard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:19

"Why then are you here? in a shogunite graveyard?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:22

???: We did not know what this place was at first. It was not our intention to intrude here, but we make a habit of avoiding roads were possible, and the forest was the most obvious choice for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:24

"oh"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:28

???: If you'll let us, we'll leave without trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:32

"very well"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:33

*The Brigardi stay in a close formation, but begin to make their way out of the cemetery.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:34

he watches them leave
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:39

*They leave and make haste to exit the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:41

by nightfall its clear they're being followed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 03:42

*They find a place to hide and do not light a fire, so as not to give away their position. They also post double watches.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:37

*Meanwhile, with the Brigardi and Thengul, the Brigardi seem reluctant to gather their dead that are not close to their lines, for some reason.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:39

A note was left for them saying they are free to collect their dead in oeace if the thengul are givin the same courticy
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:40

*The Brigardi still do not collect their dead. They obviously don't trust the Thengul they are facing in the slightest.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:41

the thengul pile the Brigardi dead on carts (respectfully) and sent them over as a sign of thier word.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:42

*The Brigardi collect their dead from the carts and bury them.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:44

n the thengul light their funeral pyres and sing off their dead to the next world.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:46

*To the Thengul, it appears the Brigardi just bury their dead with what few personal effects they had, no pyres, no ceremonies.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:55

The thengul pay it no mind as everyone has thie rown ways to honor the dead
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 19:58

*With the dead buried, the stalemate continues, with more Brigardi militia arriving during the day, and the Brigardi knights continuing to disrupt Thengul movements.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:06

while at the same time more thengeri join up with the main warband wile others roam in raiding parties arround the countryside attacking supplies and troops when they can
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:09

*he pants, a little blood trickling down his face from a very lucky stab though his eyeslit* "Damn boy, you've got some talent"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:13

"Thanks..." *He exhales as he wipes some blood off of his cheek*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:21

*he drops his shield and sits down* "i'm getting to old for this shit" *he's like 30*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next