Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:21

*he drops his shield and sits down* "i'm getting to old for this shit" *he's like 30*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:23

*The stalemate continues over the course of the next two months.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:30

during that time to thengul have turbed the holl gort into a village in it's own right.
OOC also the weding between thirval and julia happend)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:38

*In that time, the Brigardi have not been idle. They have errected great stone walls around the towns they conquered and have further fortified the forts under that control. Then, one day, in the early morning the Dire Wolves awake to the sight of a battle formation approaching their camp. The troops who form the composition of the formation are largely in full plate and armed with a variety of weapons, from blades, to maces, to halberds, and many are equipped with shields if their weapons permit it. Two small but heavily armored detachments of knights flank the formation. Finally, some are simply in girded in a light leather armor with metal helmets adorning their heads. They hold strange spears with the heads oddly located on the weapon.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:39

"How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 20:55

"36, been campaigning pretty much solid since I was 17, in command since 22"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 21:08

They tip burning logs down the hills at them an fire pots of burning pitch into them. the shield walls set up behind thick spiked barricaded. many of them setting aside their swords and spears for the more crude warpicks and hammers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 21:08

"Wow"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 21:11

*The Brigardi pull back far enough to avoid the traps, but remain close enough to be a threat.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 21:31

The thengul attemtp skirmishes from time to time but never fully commit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-15, 21:35

"Well when your uncle hates your father and happens to be the emperor, you can't do much about it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 03:58

".....you're part of the royal family?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 07:51

"Well yes, all generals in kelthro are, I'm second in line to the throne, which is why my cousin was desperate to get me killed. He saw me as a threat"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:03

the brigardi expedition hear a lot of horse hooves galloping in the night
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:04

*They remain concealed and wait for the riders to pass.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:10

they hear a lot of shouting in foreign languages
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:12

*They remain concealed, waiting to fall on any pursuers if need be.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:16

there are clearly too many to take in a fight
all cavalry, some light, some archers
their armour is a bright yellow
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:17

*They do their best to find a place to hide until the riders give up their search.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:20

eventually they move on, their horses faster than any the brigardi have seen
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:21

*The Brigardi stay within the forest, knowing the terrain will impair horses.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:27

"So the emperor has no son or heir? No wonder your relatives wanted you dead, and no wonder you surrendered so readily"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:31

OOC fun fact!
the kelthrovi emperor lives in the 'city of tombs'
when the heir to the throne becomes old enough, they have their own palace constructed for them as they see fit
when an emperor dies, they and all their belongings are put inside the palace and it is turned into a tomb, with their heir's palace becoming the new royal palace
there are now many hundreds of these palaces/tombs all in the same area hence the name, city of tombs
IC they still hear their pursuers off in the distance
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:33

*Meaning they just stay away from the forest's edge and hide whenever they have reason to believe that a pursuer is close.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:34

eventually it stops
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:37

*They continue, wary of ambushes.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:40

"My cousin, the emperors son, is heir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:43

OOC so yea raeven, thats where yer emperor lives
IC they feel like they're being watched
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:45

Ooc: sounds pretty shitty, I'll have to go about changing that when I kill my cousin and the emperor and become the new ruler
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:47

OOC its been that way for centuries dude :P
not so easy to change
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:47

*They tread carefully.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-16, 23:54

Ooc: killing the current emperor and demolishing his palace seems a good way to start
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:08

OOC brb shower
IC an arrow strikes the floor ahead of them
"GO NO FURTHER"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:16

*They take a battle stance and ready themselves.*

???: Would that we could, Freund, but that would go against the Kaiser's orders.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:30

"You will tresspass no further!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:34

???: We didn't intend to trespass in the first place. We had no idea this land was inhabited.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:42

"we have been ordered to take you to the Daimyo"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:42

???: I am afraid we cannot allow that to happen. The Kaiser was clear in his orders.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:44

"and the daimyo has his"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:47

???: Then conflict is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:50

"unfortunatly so. Rokku ya! Hassha suru junbi o!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 00:51

*The Brigardi take a formation to protect themselves in the event of an attack from all sides.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 02:21

"Ichi ni! Watashi no komando de kasai!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 02:22

*They stand their ground.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 02:35

"Yurui ya!" *arrows are shot at them from both left and right
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 02:35

*They raise their shields to block the arrows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 03:49

they continue to fall as they hear galloping
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 03:51

*They Brigardi stand firm.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 03:55

"Stand down and you will not be harmed!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 03:58

???: To do so would go against the orders of the Kaiser, and he is not a man who abides defiance.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 04:00

"we have blocked all way of escape, either you will starve, or our re-enforcements will arrive and crush you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: