Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 04:00

"we have blocked all way of escape, either you will starve, or our re-enforcements will arrive and crush you!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 04:02

???: You think we are strangers to starvation? You would be hard pressed to find a Brigardi who has not shaken hands with that shade many times before.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 04:04

"If you last long enough, our heavy troops will arrive, you will stand no chance"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 04:07

???: We'll see about that! *The Brigardi unleash a hail of metal at their assailants.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 08:00

OOC: that sounds like they unleash a brutal heavy metal song at their enemies and burst their eardrums...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 10:56

Semi IC: *suddenly the kelthrovi appear to combat the heavy metal onslaught, they pull out saxophones and retort with a soothing melody of smooth jazz*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 11:04

Semi IC: A Brigardi Champion of Metal responds to this by standing on top of a boulder and unleashing a sick electric guitar solo at their foes, demoralizing the enemy and raising the spirits of his own warriors.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 16:57

as far as they can see the shots do not make their mark
"We can outlast you outsiders! give up!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 16:58

???: You have never faced Brigardi. We're more stubborn then the Thengul and twice as hardy.

*The musketeers reload their weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:03

"and you have never faced us outsider!"
*there is still no sign of where exactly they are*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:04

*Maintaining their formation, the Birgardi move forward in an attempt to escape.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:09

a hail of flaming arrows comes down on them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:12

Empires of Ashes - Page 8 Notice-me-senpai2

I get the feeling that arken does not want to speak to me... he hasnt been responding to anything i say lately... actually, he disappeared for a week(after being here for days) the last time i tried to directly talk to him...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:13

OOC: I've missed you as well, Naz. You and your weird animu stuff.

Also, stop inserting that dead as a door knob Skyrim joke into my posts, Naz.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:35

Empires of Ashes - Page 8 FSnoLSuh

He finally noticed me!

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:38

OOC: Yes, yes I did. Now behave.

IC:

*They block the arrows with their shields.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:40

there is a galloping from all sides as the barrage continuesEmpires of Ashes - Page 8 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:41

Empires of Ashes - Page 8 L50t1fQ

Sir, yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:42

OOC:..............................Can we PLEASE do away with this anime crap? It's not funny and whatever references you're making are lost on me. Seriously, Naz, read something cultured, like "Dune". Same goes to you, Gor.

IC: *The galloping is a minor concern at the moment, given that the terrain of the forest should impair cavalry.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:43

and light cavalry emerge from literally all sides, charging at incredible speed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:44

*The Brigardi open fire with their muskets as their spearmen hold their formation against the charge.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:46

OOC. well... i watched all the movies if that counts...
and i would say ~200 books in ~1.5 years is cultured enough...
also, anime is not always as shallow and silly as many claim... watch Angel Beats and cry like a little bitch... or read Berserk for carnage and slaughter on epic scales with deep story... Or watch Ghost in the Shell for phylosophical mindfucks... and badassery...
i could go on, if i had a better memory and you wanted it...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:47

OOC: No, the "Dune" movies most certainly do not count. As for anime, alright. I MAY check them out. Emphasis on "may".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:48

several fall but there are far too many
the cavalry ride close, just out of range of the spears, and pummel them with javelins at point blank range, before exploiting the gaps this causes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:49

*The Brigardi continue to fight. They show no signs of surrendering.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:53

more cavalry charge from hiding, many of those up close dismounting and fighting with their katana
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 17:54

*The Brigardi armed with blades and maces attack their dismounted assailants.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:02

the lead one fights his way to the lead brigardi person (i dont bloody know the name)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:03

OOC. hm... if you are just starting out with anime, perhaps Full Metal Panic would be the best choice from a teaser perspective... it has been described as "Everything that anime is about", and yeah, it has everything from high school, through hot girls, to big-ass mechs... and humor... lots of humor... and the story aint half bad either...

However, I get the feeling that you would appreaciate Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood more... According to current consensus, it is arguably the best anime currently out there... and no, it does not contain "plot" (codeword for excessive boobage)

anyway, ill leave it up to you. all 5 that i now listed is great in their own genres.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:07

OOC: It's not that I'm "just starting out", it's that I don't watch a lot, especially in recent years. The most "anime-esuqe" thing I've watched recently is RT's "RWBY". And I've heard FMA:B is a good show actually. And...seriously, "plot" is a codeword for excessive amounts of cleavage? Ugh. -_-

IC:

*The expedition leader raises his shield and sword and begins to circle the other man.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:09

"Surrender and we will spare you outsider!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:10

OOC: only if its in quotes.
It originates from a gif where boobage was replaced with a PLOT text... aaaand, its now a thing... actually, im trying to find that damn show right now but for my life i cant remember what its called...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:11

???: To do so would defy the orders of the Kaiser. I am afraid willful surrender is not on the table.

OOC: Seriously? DAMN IT JAPAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:14

OOC: Im pretty sure it was a westerner who did it.. dont misunderstand, i meant that a white text was put over the original animation in the right place, not that they animated it like that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:15

OOC: Oh. In that case, DAMN IT RANDOM WESTERNER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:20

he raises his blade
"last chance!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:21

*The expedition leader continues to circle the other man.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:22

he also circles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:23

*The expedition leader moves in and makes a probing attack.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:34

he nimbly sidesteps, holding his sword by his waist as if it were sheathed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:36

*The expedition leader makes an overhead strike.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:38

he sidesteps again before dashing forward with a lightning quick slash
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:38

*The expedition leader blocks with his shield.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:41

he dashes back out of striking range
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:44

*The expedition leader thrust with his long sword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:46

he deflects the attack with his katana before taking the oppertunity to slash again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:47

*The expedition leader narrowly parries it with his shield, using the opening to make a thrusting attack.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:50

he quickly knocks the attack aside before once again jumping back
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:52

*The expedition leader raises his shield, ready for the next attack.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 18:53

he starts circling again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:20

OOC: Berserk is AWESOME! I watched the (A)movie...I now want to find the series.
Also cav would charge spears and would more often than not, break the spear formation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next