Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:20

OOC: Berserk is AWESOME! I watched the (A)movie...I now want to find the series.
Also cav would charge spears and would more often than not, break the spear formation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:27

Hey matt! U ok?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:31

I got shot 18 times for taking a picture of America, and a further twelve times for 'resisting arrest' :P

I'm completely fine, had to stay in a hotel yesterday. It was...comfortable. Especially since I has to share a bed with my two brothers. I decided to sleep on the floor.

I don't have a work visa, but mum n my stepfather do. Meaning we're staying in Canada.
It looks like I'm still gonna have a shitload of free time until around mid July when our residency comes through.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:32

Good
Can u steam?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:34

Did I mention being 7/8 hours away?
I'm on my mobile at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:35

OOC: GOOD LORD!! Matt! MY HEART! Never start a post with "I got shot"! Holy crap! Anyway, I'm glad that all worked out for ya buddy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:37

OOC: OH SHIT! Sorry!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:37

Ooc ah fairs :P
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:38

OOC: It's fine man. You just almost gave me a heart attack is all. :P
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:40

OOC: Sorry mate! So how are ya?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:44

OOC: I'm fine. And again, I'm glad you got that sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:47

Poob
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:47

OOC: that's good, and yeah so am I. Annoyed that I can't work but hey more time to work on my own issues.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 20:48

OOC: That's very true. Anyway, mind helping George and me out with our little stalemate here? His guys are trying to take mine alive, and mine are being stubborn cause of orders from the Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:07

Derp
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:11

OOC: Sorry, family shit.
Give me about 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:15

OOC: Right, a quick google gives me nothing.
But in their current situation the Brigardi are screwed unless they can shatter the Shogunite's morale.

Maybe the Brigardi capain could mention the prince and possible ties to the Cymraic prince.
He's betrothed to the Shogunite's princess so that could work

Something like: harm us and the prince of Cymrai will crush your warriors under the might of his legions. Or something of that flavour
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:25

OOC: Hm...Would that work though? Your prince didn't really get to know my Brigardi expedition....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:31

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: Berserk is AWESOME! I watched the (A)movie...I now want to find the series.
Also cav would charge spears and would more often than not, break the spear formation.

Read the manga instead. From what i heard, the anime only covers the prelude arc of the story.
Problem is, immense hiatuses from the writer. As in, 3 chapters in the past year or so...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:34

OOC: So? The Voldamite doesn't know that. The Brigardi could spin some random tale about Brigardi-Cynraic relations.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:37

OOC: Problem. They told an earlier Voldamite that Brigard is "far to the north". And looking at where Cymrai is, the Voldamites would probably have head SOMETHING about the Brigardi beforehand if there had been any diplomatic meetings between the Brigardi and Cymraics.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:42

OOC: truth is the first casualty of war, plus it could be a recent thing.
He could say that he was part of a diplomatic envoy through Cymraic lands.
He could spin ANY tale, if it'll get him and his men out safely, why would he care about the opinion of someone who lives so far away.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:46

OOC: I guess my concern is that I'm basically dealing with the sort of guys who rode around with Oda Nobunaga. When those so sort people are, to an entire country, the definition of "psychopath", one chooses their words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:53

OOC: Then lie, but sprinkle some truth in there.
He DID fight with the Prince, it may not have been for long, but they don't know that.
The prince DID say that he could sail to Brigardi lands, expand upon the truth and add a little lie here and there.

He could say that he aided the Prince in crushing a Kelthrovi army and aided him against a tribal hill fort. He could say that the Prince was interested in establishing diplomatic negotiations with the Brigardi, and that by killing his men now, the Voldamite was risking massive political backlash from the Cymriacs.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:55

OOC: All good points. I'll have to wait until George gets back though to see if such tales would work.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:55

Problem
Im most aspects the daimyos are allowed autonamy from the shogun, so long as they pay thier taxes and fight his wars, unless the shogun outright orders something
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 21:57

OOC: ^^^That to. Well crap.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:00

OOC: And by potentially souring the marriage through pissing off the prince, he would (Can't think of the word) erm....risk the Shogun's wrath. Afterall the Shogun is the supreme leader and his liege-lord of whom he has sworn fealty.

The Shoguns interests are his own interests, if the shogun wants to cement a lasting alliance with their Cynraic neighbours then it is in the Daimyo's best interests to make sure that they don't piss off the Cymriacs.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:22

???: Tell me, is your lord a fool or a brigand? Harming those with ties to the Cymraic prince most certainly strikes me as a poor idea.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:24

"We would not have harmed you had you not fired upon us first outsider!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:28

???: You let fly with arrows first and we simply responded in kind. If you had not intended to kill, you would not have loosed your arrows.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:38

he laughs
"we saw your shields, you and I both know those arrows would have been unlikely to even wound your men"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:43

???: In Brigard, one does not draw their blade or loose their arrows without the intent to kill. We simply responded to your attack against us. Tell me, what happens when the Cymraic prince learns those who helped him destroy a Kelthrovi army and storm a hill tribe fort have been slain by your ilk? The answer is simple. He will muster his legions and crush you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:45

he laughs
"let him come! he knows from history how it will end! and as for you you impulsive fool, why do you so willingly give up your lives rather than simply meet with the daimyo?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:46

???: The Kaiser is not a man who's orders one fails to execute. He made it clear we are to avoid capture at all costs. The hands of my men and I are tied. Even if we wanted to surrender to you, we could not.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:50

"You are fools! And what if you died here? That would surely be a greater dishonour and failure to your kaiser would it not? Why must you ignore reason?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:52

???: There are fewer greater honors in Brigard then to die in the service of the Kaiser......But in this instance, given our mission, I suppose you are correct.

*He throws down his sword.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:56

he sheaths his own
"So you are not as foolish as i thought. Dansei! Daunsutando!" *the shogunite cease their attack*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:57

*The Brigardi disengage, but do not throw down their weapons like their captain.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:58

OOC: *Points out that Cymrai won that war*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 22:59

"Now then, men of Brigard, the Daimyo would like a word with you"
OOC *points that they got decimated once they left the safety of their mountains*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:00

???: Very well. Lead the way then. *He retrieves his blade and sheathes it. His own men refuse to sheath theirs.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:01

OOC: *They still took a ton of land, and it was the foolish leaders who let the Shogunite fight with an advantage* but we both know this since we came up with it.

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:02

"Shisha o nusun to anata no uma o maunto! Watashitachiha toshi no kōshin shimasu!"
they begin to remount and fetch the dead shogunite
OOC but I know something you do not ;)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:04

OOC: Well it is your bloody universe.
And is this 'something' that plot thing you mentioned
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:04

*A handful of Brigardi gather their own dead as the rest follow the mounted Shogunite warriors.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:08

OOC nope
its something inspired by to letters
Yi
IC *before they set off*
"your men fought well, you should be proud" *sets off*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:09

OOC: Oh. Fuck.

IC:

???: There is no pride in defeat, and as far as my men are concerned, I dishonored myself to save them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:12

OOC: okay....atleast it's not a fully fledged Cynraic rebellion sparked by the Queen who is secretly serving the Dracian leaders, by bribing and convincing the lords of Cymrai to abandon their heritage and join Dracia thereby completing their secret wish to crush the rebellious Cymriacs and restore dominion over that portion of the Pheonix isle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:13

OOC: No, I'm afraid it's something far worse.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-10-17, 23:19

OOC: Invasion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next