Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:07

Joachim: In that cause, your liege, I must bid you farewell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:10

"farewell brigardi"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:14

*Joachim gathers his men and leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:15

before they leave the city a warrior stops them
"wait"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:16

Joachim: Why have you stopped us?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:19

"you are heading west?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:20

Joachim: Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:25

"you are only just within our lands. I offer myself as a guide"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:27

*Joachim inclines his head, suspicious.*

Joachim: Really? You would offer yourself as a guide to foreigners so readily?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:28

he nods
"hai"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:30

*Joachim sizes the man up.*

Joachim: Did your daiymo put you up to this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:32

"No. I do this of my own will"
*the man wears a helmet with a mask built in, the mask being similar to a skull. he's shorter than joachim, but is in full shogunite plate*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:42

Joachim: Alright, but why? A man does not offer to join total strangers and possibly never see his homeland again for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:44

"it is the only chance I'll have in my life to see the length of my country with assured safety."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:47

Joachim: You realize we may not see the entirety of your country, yes? Depending on many things, we may not even see half of it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:50

"More than I would were I to pass up this chance. Besides you need me. I know the clans, speak the language, know the customs. With me you can resupply at towns and villages for example"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:52

*Joachim considers this for a moment.*

Joachim: You raise fair points. Very well. You may journey with us, but I will be watching you the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:52

"thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:56

Joachim: Fall into formation and let's go.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:15

he does so
note he wields a naginata
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:19

Joachim: What's your name, stranger?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:21

"Kenshin"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:24

Joachim: Very well, Kenshin. This is your native land. I imagine you know how the avoid the more...unsavory parts of it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:28

"well, to the north is the vein as you know. to the west and northwest we would have to cross a river to continue. the capitol is directly west, not too far from the river"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:29

Joachim: I would rather avoid the capital for now. To much...intrigue in places such as that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:32

"easiest way then is south. there are several smaller cities and towns that way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:33

Joachim: Lead the way then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:35

he turns south and starts off that way
"we are however at least half a week away on foot"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:38

Joachim: It won't matter to us. We've been walking since we left Brigard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:39

he nods and leads the way
"be warned. small skirmishes between clans are common"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:41

Joachim: If we come across any, we'll just slip off somewhere out of sight until the fighting has stopped.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:42

he nods
"we should be safe for now. This area is firmly in takeda hands"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:44

Joachim: Good. Anything else I should know?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:48

"Well, what do you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:48

Joachim: How about what your people are like on the ground and not in palaces?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:53

"....meaning?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:54

Joachim: Meaning what can I expect from the common folk and not the lords?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:09

"depends on their Kāsuto. Sorry, their caste"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:11

Joachim: Caste?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:11

"yes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:13

Joachim: You're going to have to explain what you mean. We do not have "castes" in Brigard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:15

"well i guess another word would be *mumbling in voldamian trying to work out the word* social class?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:16

Joachim: Ah. I see. But there's clearly a big enough difference between the two to make you reach for a way of describing them, so explain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:20

"With some exceptions, you are born into your caste"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:21

Joachim: Everyone is born into some sort of social class regardless of their nation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:25

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:26

Joachim: If that is all you can tell me, then it'll do for now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:32

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:35

*They continue on their journey south.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 13:59

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC: The odds of that are....amazing....Holy crap Naz. The frequency with which you get the worst rolls of the dice possible is.....incredible. I'm laughing so hard right now...

Yeah, well, a meteor just hit the sleeping quarters in Base Disaster too... 6 people died, but in their sleep, so they got that going for them, which is nice....

On an unrelated note...
Instructor: "Do a rapid dive followed by a sudden stop"
/Main character proceeds to crash into the ground/
Me: .....well.... you cant stop much more suddenly than that...

/David Attenborough voice/
"Here we can see a wild german female courting her chosen mate... This is a very delicate ritual... Let us observe with care..."
/Woman charges through the wall in a mechsuit, grabs target, kisses passionately in front of everyone/ "I have decided to make you my bride. I accept no objections."
"Nature truly is wonderful...."
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 23:14

that night, at the campfire...
kenshin is cleaning the blade of his naginata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next