Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:26

Joachim: Yes, and what did their death's amount to? Lost territory for your people and hopeless battles. They died before they even reached the battlefield. If you fight Dracia honorably, you will lose. Every. Single. Time. Why did my people win centuries ago? Because we didn't fight with honor. We didn't just charge them. We unnerved them. We out maneuvered them. We used their own view of us to our advantage. The men that died centuries ago died so that no Brigardi land lived under Dracian yoke. What has your family died for, but prolonging the inevitable? If your people are so blinded by their honor, then maybe it's time to let it go so you can truly see what is happening!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:32

she holds her kanabo in both hands, her breathing growing heavier. with a shout of either rage, sadness, or more likely both, she throws it, away from both her and joachim. her breathing still heavy she turns away from him and starts walking
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:37

*He goes and picks up her kanabo and quickly jogs up to her to offer it back.*

Joachim: Bad idea to just fling your weapon like that. You could do some real damage to it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:42

she keeps walking and doesnt reply
he sees tears flowing down her face
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:45

Joachim: Look, crying isn't going to solve anything. Taking matters into your own hands will.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:46

she still doesn't reply
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:47

*He sighs and walks in front of her, offering her weapon back to her.*

Joachim: Take it. If we get jumped by bandits I don't want anyone scrambling for a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:48

"*quietly* how......dare you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:50

Joachim: Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:54

"You speak of my family as if their lives meant nothing! As if their deaths meant nothing! Just because your people won one battle centuries ago?! My mother sold her life to ensure I would live, and you DARE to speak of her in such a way?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:57

Joachim: I meant that they sold their lives poorly. You're losing more and more land to Dracia because you're so committed to upholding your honor. I was trying to make a point. Honor is all well and good when fighting your own people, but when you're fighting a foreign army it is as useless as a torch in a blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:59

"POORLY?! I WOULD BE DEAD IF NOT FOR THEIR SACRIFICE!!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:00

Joachim: Yes, and how many of your people have not been so fortune because your troops held to their honor and elected to fight Dracia on even terms?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:02

she grits her teeth and clenches her fists
"At least they sold their lives rather than succumbing to a bloody cold!!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:04

Joachim: If you knew what our winters were like, you wouldn't call them a "bloody cold". Besides, be grateful your family died fighting to save you. I've buried more of my own kind then I care to count because of the winter storms, many of them to young to even hold a blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:05

"You expect me to respect your loss when you refuse to respect mine?!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:07

Joachim: No. Not all. I'm simply saying, be thankful you could be saved, and that you can still save your land and people, if you're willing to do what needs to be done. *He offers her back her weapon again.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:08

"HOW THE HELL CAN I SAVE MY CLAN WHEN THERE'S ONLY FOUR OF US LEFT!!??"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:10

Joachim: I didn't just mean your clan. I meant your people as whole. After all, with Dracia making increasingly bolder assaults against your lands, there's far more at stake then just your clan.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:23

before mako can speak
"mako"
she turns
its kenshin
she hugs him, crying on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:27

*Joachim sighs.*

Joachim: Forgive me. This started as a cultural dispute and it....got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:33

kenshin frowns at him
"*sighs*you bloody fool"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:35

Joachim: Yes. Perhaps I am. *He offers the kanabo to Kenshin.* Make sure to give it back to her when she's calmed down. I don't want anyone scrambling for weapons if we're ambushed by bandits.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:36

OOC: Teh cowards! The fewls! They hied in their methul bawkses!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:37

OOC: -_- Can we keep shite memes out of this thread please?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:38

"Word of warning, dont bloody disrespect the dead infront of their surviving relatives"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:41

OOC: Okay
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:42

Joachim: Forgive me. As I explained to Mako, we..treat the dead very differently in Brigard. I just hope we can move past this. I meant no harm. I....was simply trying to help.

OOC: Thank you. Smile Now, got unleash some corgis on a bunch of unsuspecting show poodles.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 02:44

OOC: Right! *Cue horde of Corgis rushing past*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 03:13

OOC Corgis don't give a fuuuu-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 21:23

Kenshin: *sighs* look, I'll explain things more later, once i've made sure she's okay
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 21:34

Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 21:39

OOC: Good luck with that Naz, especially if you're basing doing a Dark Heresy style RP.

IC:

Joachim: Very well. You'll know where to find me. *He walks away and returns to his earlier work.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 21:42

later kenshin returns
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:02

*Joachim is finishing his maintenance of his blade.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:05

"hey"

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:08

Joachim: Hello.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:12

he sits down next to him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:15

Joachim: Look, I know what you're going to say, so all I'm going to say is that it was a cultural dispute.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:20

"Look....there's more context to this. Mako...we're cousins. And our family...its history isnt exactly kind"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:21

Joachim: I know, she told me. There's only four of you left.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-11-09, 22:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:22

"there's more than that. were it not for a twist of fate, our family would be the shogunate"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:24

Joachim: Ah. Let me guess. An honor duel, and your ancestor lost.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:34

"yes. our family was once one of if not the most powerful of all the clans, now we're forgotten and almost dead"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:34

Joachim: And all because of one duel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:36

"it was the start. our clan means everything to Mako"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:39

Joachim: I could tell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:50

"yea....especially since its just me, my brother, my mother and mako left"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:51

Joachim: Mm....For what little it's worth, I didn't mean to upset her like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:57

"I know. Just....do not mention our dead clan members....at least not infront of her. It breaks her heart to think of our shame"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 22:59

Joachim: That you lost a duel? I still don't understand why your ancestor agreed to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next