Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Silly space adventures      - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:24

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:28

Earlier i said that sounds like a slanneshi thing and you replied in a rather loud tone "not like that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:29

".....You.....This really aint ow I expected today to turn out"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:32

Dar: (compleats his stack only for another to warp in) welcome to the shadow operations department of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:37

"....fun"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:42

Dar: (stands up) right thats enough for now (opens a portal) that should drop you a few miles away from your target
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:43

"....I get to kill stuff now?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:44

Dar:yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:44

with a grin the avatar grabs both sword and helmet
"This should shut her up"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:42

Dar: have fun (get up and heads to the map room to plan the next step
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:44

she laughs and steps through the portal
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:45

It closes behind her spitting her out where dar said it would
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:46

she looks around
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:47

The area is mistly deserted but she can hear the sounds of trucks and people in the direction of the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:48

she approaches it speedily
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:52

There are guardsmen all around but it is obvieous this is not a military base as their are few tanks and even fewer guardsman in full gear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:55

she laughs aloud and sprints towards the guardsmen
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:56

The alarm is raise at the sight of her as they make an attempt to defend themselves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 19:59

she picks up speed as she opens up with her bolt pistol
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:02

Her shots strike afew guardsmen but most are behind cover taking pot shots at her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:04

her daemonic armour takes most of the shots as she reaches the barricades, vaulting over, landing right on top of one, crushing him flat
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:06

Several panic most fleeing while the few that remain butn out thier guns trying to harm her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:08

she holsters her pistol, two handing her sword before charging the nearest group, cutting many down in several great sweeping arcs
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:11

The rest flee few entering the bunker before it is sealed infront of them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:13

she runs over to the door. with a chuckle she politely knocks
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:17

There is no responce
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-17, 20:18

"Rude" she stabs the sword into the door
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-18, 17:27

OOC. Civ 5 AI logic: we have been best buds since the dawn of time, we fight side-by-side, we have every possible positive buff in our relationship, they just said that they liked my proposal... and then he proposes embargoing me...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 03:55

it pierces but the door is sturdy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 03:59

she starts cutting it open
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 04:35

The people behind it are panicking "blow it" "we'll be traped" "better that then dead"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 04:36

after enough cutting she boots it open
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 04:51

The defenders blow the charges theg placed colapsing the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 04:52

she stands there, annoyed as rubble bounces off her armour
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 05:03

The surviving guards try to set up a defensive position with the civilians.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 09:41

OOC. oi. whats with the Girls und Panzer avatar? and why did you choose that particular team? O.o
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 10:47

OOC I didnt choose the stug life naz
IC she starts hacking
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 11:39

OOC. It would be funnier if Stug was pronounced like the way you think it is, but pronounced correctly, the joke makes no sense.
Speaking of Stugs, i never really understood why they made its front so blocky... its so easy to penetrate... the only problem with replacing it with a single angled plate seems to be the drivers viewport, which could have been remedied and would have given the stug much better frontal protection(comparable to the Hetzer, which was excellent)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 12:13

Silly space adventures      - Page 4 We_didn_t_choose_the_stug_life____by_fhiljyz-d61iow8
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 15:40

OOC. well... this will be fun....
I had a dentist appointment today, but i didnt get to go in because stuff
so now i had my stepmother mobilise her connections to get me another appointment for this week because next week aint good. I specifically told her not to put it tomorrow. Well, she put it on tomorrow...
Now the issue is, i have an important exam tomorrow... So basically, ill be going to the exam straight from the dentist...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 19:39

The rubble is still loose but heavy it slows her down giving the guards time they need
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 19:42

"GET BACK HERE!" she sprints after them
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:00

OOC. this is me right now.... and pretty much all the time, really...

http://9gag.com/gag/anNy8Mz
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:01

They open fire on her with a bolter
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:10

she angrily charges through the fire towards them
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:34

A supris catches he when a space marine of the white skars tackles her mid charge
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:35

she roars angrily, attempting to plunge her sword into the scar
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:43

He parties with his knife it obvieous he is injured
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 20:44

"So you dare to face me, corpse worshipper?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:07

The marine spits out blood "Fuck of" (picks up a jagged piece of rebar)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-20, 21:18

"Fine then" she shoots him with her pistol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next