Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 19:42

"What are we talking, wargear? ships?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 19:51

"Wargear level"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 20:39

"Hm, well, a treasure hunt beats citadel cracking."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 20:42

"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 21:00

"When do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 21:28

"As soon as you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 21:47

"It will take some time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 21:51

"Well, we aren't going anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 23:18

Pyriel: "we need to take care of the wounded, and honour the dead."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 23:20

"I understand. Let me know when you're done."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:10

Pyriel: "I will... i have a few men still to account for... Some might have been taken by a vindicator blast..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:10

"mm. In that case, let me know when you are done. I must return to my ship."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:11

"I will, brother. I will." *He stands, and starts walking into the field.*

*If you want to do something with tyren, he's still walking fairly aimlessly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:15

*not yet i think*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:24

*In that case, timeskip*

*A few hours later, the battlefield has been cleaned up considerably, brother astartes transported back to the hammer, for transport back to nocturne, or for medical attention.*

Pyriel: +We are prepared to move, brother.+

Tyren: *has given up wandering, and after punching a wall into splinters and concrete dust in frustration, heads back to the ship*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:25

*actually one thing....Tyren finds what looks to be an old renegade imperial army camp, from the iron warriors*

+Good to hear+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:27

*Tyren moves slowly through the shattered remains of a building, his stalker bolter raised.*

Pyriel: +20% casualties... 100% of the recruits. *heavy sigh*+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:28

he finds one of the tents...with a box in it. the words 'for tyren' written on it

+Brother...I am sorry+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:29

*He kneels, and carefully opens the box*

Pyriel: +I should not have brought them here, they were not ready for war.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:31

there's a note
"Tyren, if you find this, and that's a big if, I just want you to know we're safe. We survived. Don't worry. But...as a thankyou for what you did for us, I left you this. Don't ask how I got it. Goodbye, and I hope to meet you again someday.
Lyanna."
in the box is a pistol...clearly archaeotech

+You had no choice brother. Trust me, I've been through this same thing.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:36

*A sigh of relief leaves tyren's body like a wave. he takes the box and carefully lays it at the bottom of his pack, surrounded by soft items, his bedroll, a blanket.*

Pyriel: +*Sighs again* I will make sure they are returned to nocturne... it cannot be today, but one day i will.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:39

+Lord Rhytan would be proud+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:42

Pyriel: +His initiates fought well...+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 17:42

OOC. ..rae........
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 18:19

+indeed+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 18:43

Pyriel: *Regains the composure in his voice* +Where are we going brother?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 20:58

+Oddly enough the planet has no name. Explorators who found it went missing before it could be named. Including a contingent of your own legion+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 22:40

Pyriel: +...How long ago?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 22:44

+A long time, before the start of the heresy+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 22:45

+Then it is unlikely any yet survive...+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 22:46

+But not impossible brother. The records state another legion had a contingent also, but no record of whom+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:11

+then we must tread carefully, we do not know if they are traitors.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:12

+Not necessarily. If they are, then they may not even know of the heresy+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:14

+how far out is this system?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:20

+Not too far, hence why we're starting there+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:21

+within the range of astropathic communications then+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:26

+indeed+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:27

+in which case they know the heresy has happened, but perhaps not which side their primarch has taken.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:32

+We lost all contact with them pyriel. You'd think if they had that capability they'd have used it+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:35

+hmmm... Well... We must endeavour to protect them from themselves, if that is the case.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:36

+Maybe. Maybe. Do not forget, the first people the traitors killed were their own brothers.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:39

+From themselves and their own brothers then...+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:40

+Indeed+
*cut to them arriving?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:40

*yeh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:43

they arrive over the planet
the planet below is a lot of ocean and lots of small islands
in addition, they quickly discover among the asteroids in orbit around it, is wreckage of imperial ship
as for any psykers, to them the planet seems to be some kind of blank spot
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:45

*only navigators by way of psykers, Rae has some low level talent but is currently on terra I suppose.*

Pyriel: +I hate water.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:47

+This is....odd. Don't get too close to the planet, its possible something from below destroyed their ship. Sending dropships from here should do the job.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:51

Pyriel: "target the largest landmass, we can set up a beachhead there.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:52

+Affirmative. Deploying our vanguard+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-07, 23:55

Pyriel: +The very same, heavy support will follow after area is confirmed clear. Are we picking up any vox traffic?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:04

+Negative+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next