Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:54

"Mmhmm!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:55

"Did you...feel something when we met a minute ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:59

"Now that you mention it...I did. Admittedly you also radiate a rather bright aura"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 03:59

"Yeah...I don't know what it is but...some...feeling I got...a good one"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:00

*she smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:01

she smiles back, her nervousness still showing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:02

"Are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:03

"Yeah....I am"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:03

"Don't be, I won't bite!....much"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:04

Emma grips her hand a little tighter "much?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:05

"Nothing wrong with a little biting is there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:05

"Never said that...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:06

*She grins*
"I think we'll get along rather well"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:07

"So do I.."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:08

*she just stands there grinning for a moment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:09

"...this may be a bit sudden but...want to go someplace? Just us?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 04:17

"Sure"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 13:53

*The landing party enters the stations sphere of influence unmolested. As they draw closer, the necron origins become overwhelmingly clear. The same glossy black stone-like material as the artefacts makes up the walls, and the entire creation exudes a tomb-like feeling. The hangar they are aiming for appears much like the entrance to some grand mausoleum.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:44

Emma smiles

the group disembark, weapons ready, incase of any kind of sentries, ready to open fire immediatly if necessary
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:46

"Where d'you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:46

*The hangar bay is a vast cavern of black stone, lit only by a baleful green glow. The moment they leave the ships... they feel watched.*

Roll me a d20.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:54

Emma: somewhere private?

*charles does him a psychic sweep of the place*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:54

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-01, 23:55

*He sees no living thing in the entire station. But he does see concentrations of energy moving about the halls. And with his eyes... he sees a single green light, winking out from the shadows of a passageway* 

Mac: "How're we going to sweep this place?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:03

Charles: Stick together. Keep all corners covered. We need to secure the control room first.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:04

Mac: "And we know where it is...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:05

Charles: you do remember that we got a full schematic of this place from those artifacts right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:06

Mac: "We did?... well shit, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:10

Ilitha and her squad stick close readying their weapons

They eventually see a group of charred corpses ahead , roll d20
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:14

Hakken: "Someone's been stealin my shtick."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:14

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:18

You just see some damaged lasguns and inhuman charred corpses you don't know how they died or what they are but all you can tell they tried to either pry or blow the door down

Roll one more d20
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:21

Hera: "Looks like the charge packs blew."
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:21

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:22

Charles:...but who are they?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:23

Laurence: *Kneels by them* "Non humans... Not sure of the species, they're too badly burnt."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:23

You don't hear anything and you see a glowing green pack on one it seems to be hissing with a green gas leaking from it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:25

charles creates a barrier around it instantly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:25

Laurence: "Helmets and masks on everyone."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:26

The barrier just fills with the gas no explosions
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:31

Ilitha moves forward going ahead leading the way a blood trail leads a way
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:34

Jax: "This is just a distraction, we should move on quickly. The further we get before the necrons notice us the better."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:34

Charles: agreed. Ilitha, we need to reach the control room before we do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:36

S: "My room?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:37

Ilitha nods and heads back to the group
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:38

Charles leads the way again, through the winding corridors, heading directly for the control room. he keeps his psychic vigil up at all times.

Emma: yeah... yeah that works
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:39

*Charles senses a large concentration of energy up ahead.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:40

S: Come on then *she leads the way*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:41

Charles: wait.... *psychic probe*
----------------
Emma follows closely behind
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:44

* Its a fuck ton of energy.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:49

*They eventually get to Serana's room, it's fairly plain but contains everything you would expect. So a massive bed, lots of entertainment devices, her own bathroom, walk in closet, ect*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next