Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 00:38

the door looks heavy. Very fucking heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 00:51

"I take it you have a way to open it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 00:53

the kreiger opens it. silently. with their hands, just pulling it open with a creak.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 00:57

*He nods and flicks on his flashlight, illuminating whatever is behind the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 01:02

its an old, abandoned tunnel. rusty, dark, and dank.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 02:31

"Clear"
*He walks in shotgun raised*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 02:39

the kreiger stays close as they go deeper
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 02:47

*Gwydion illuminates the path forward as they advance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 02:55

it's not long before they find bones, very old bones, in various equipment
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 03:07

*HE KNeels down and inspects the equipment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 03:09

seems to be lots of utility stuff. Maintenance guys and factory workers.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 04:19

*He goes deeper*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:05

the kreiger stays close

Charles: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:14

hera: *Taking the mug of thick black caffeine* "For the help. And not murdering us all." *She picks up a dataslate on the coffeetable, and hands it to charles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:17

he takes it, looking at it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:33

*Its a report from captain byrne of the emnity. Apparently, even without his ship he feels the need to keep up his routine. it details "The fleet disposition of our tenuous allies" The necron fleet is expansive to say the least. Enough to have rolled over them, even with the ark mechanicus and hammer of flame.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 14:53

Charles: hm. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:15

Hera: "Strange feeling. Putting trust in a xeno. " *she sips her caffeine*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:19

Charles: May not be the last time you have to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:24

Hera: *finishing her caffeine, she walks over to the wardrobe and retrieves her red sash and stormcoat.* "not something i'll get used to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:28

Charles: *is already dressed* one day you will.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:31

Hera: *Tying the sash around her waist* "No... i don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:36

Charles: something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:42

Hera: "Xenos are enemies to be crushed beneath the boots of the guard, not allies." *She says this like she's quoting something, while strapping on her sword and laspistol*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 15:56

Charles: who taught you that? *he's not got a mocking tone in his voice or anything, he's genuinely asking*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:02

Hera: "Commissar Dunsen." *she makes the sign of the Aquila over her chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:06

Charles: *chuckles* I have no doubt he believed every word he said, and wanted only to tell you the truth...but unfortunately he was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:23

hera: "Preaching directly from the imperial creed i believe."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:26

Charles: which is itself, heavily laden with propaganda and mistakes. You do remember when I told you that the current imperial faith is based heavily on a book written by a traitor primarch?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:45

Hera: "I... Try not to think about it overly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:47

Charles: I know. But to be blunt, very much of the imperial creed is....false.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:48

Hera: "I still believe the emperor wished humanity to rule over the galaxy. Not share it with xenos."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:49

Charles: true enough. But he also understood that sometimes you have to work with them, like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 16:56

Hera: "until the time when we can rid ourselves of them." *she sounds very sure of herself in this. It sounds as if theres nothing to dissuade her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:04

"Depends on the species, if we're completely honest. Why exactly, hera, are we humans destined to rule the galaxy?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:28

Hera: "As the emperors chosen. Who else would be?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:33

Charles: and... just for argument's sake, why, in the grand scheme of things, does being the 'emperor's chosen', matter?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:39

Hera: "He is the only god who still fights chaos?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:41

Charles: not true. Cegorach does. Ynnead does now it's been born. Gork and Mork 'fight' chaos.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:43

Hera: "I... Honestly don't know enough to argue that. Gork and mork are the ork gods... right? They just fight everything. And... the eldar gods are dead or hiding."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:46

Charles: Cegorach still fights chaos, through the harlequins. He supposedly directly challenges slaanesh for the souls of dead harlequins also. And Ynnead, I don't blame you for not knowing, it was 'born' literally a month or so ago.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:48

Hera: "How do you... Fuck it." *she shrugs.* "We got shit to do charles. No time for a philosophic debate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:49

Charles: of course. Sorry. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:52

Hera: "Come on, out the fuckin door. We've got Xenos to sort out." *she starts shooing him towards the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:55

he chuckles as they go. cue heading to the necrons montage.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 17:57

*Amonet is waiting for them in the hangar bay* "Inqusitor. I see you brought. Your... Aide?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 18:00

Charles: She is my apprentice, not my aide. Inquisitor Hera Immalia.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 18:14

Amonet: "My apologies mamzel Immalia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 18:19

Charles: now, what is it you need?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 18:23

Amonet: "You are knowledgeable in matters of the mind inquisitor?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2017-07-09, 18:25

Charles: I am. Telepathy is a personal speciality of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next