Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:28

Serris: that's why you're biotic. we had to inject you with something to keep you alive and the biotics area a side effect
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:30

Thats gonna take a while to get used to..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:32

Serris: I know
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:35

Well...Lets go in a direction then...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:36

alpha lightly taps on serris's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:37

Serris: what is it?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:40

he shows her two dolls one is of him and the other one is a little bit different
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:40

she looks at them, confused
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:44

they look old but they are rag dolls he puts them in her hands they both have names on them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:45

she looks at said names
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:46

one that looks like him Alpha
the other one that's different Omega
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 20:57

OOC: "I am alpha and omega. The beginning and the end"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:00

Serris:...huh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:08

*Without further prolonging, they contiune forward*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:14

they find a trail of bodies
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:16

*Lilentos procedes forward*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:18

OOC: Question, what species are the bodies?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:20

OOC Salarian and turian mainly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:21

alpha moves on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:22

What the f*ck happened here...*he cautiously follows the bodies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:22

*they are mutilated and often have holes in them*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:23

*He takes note of this and contiunes following the bodies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:23

*he hears a thud*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:24

*Gets his weapons ready*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:32

alpha charges his drill
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:33

the thudding gets closer
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:39

tyrus prepares his rifle
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:55

*Lilentos has dakka ready!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:58

at which point one of the walls almost smashes open beside them
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 21:59

*Lilentos gets away from the wall which just came down and waits for the smoke..I guess...To clear*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:00

alphas drill s going off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:01

they see an omni blade of some kind go through the wall, covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:02

*He cloaks and waits for the thing to go through the wall so he can get the jump on it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:03

the blade retracts
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:05

*waiting*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:06

the thudding starts up again, getting quieter
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:06

*He de cloaks finally and looks through the whole in the wall to see whats on the other side*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:07

*Bodies*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:07

alpha moves to the hole in the wall
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:08

alpha drills through
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:08

Spirits..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:10

*there is nothing but mutilated bodies there. all the local citizens. you know, the crazy ones.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:11

Thats alot of bodies..
OOC Why do I get the feeling they are gonna find that persons family in there who they were supposed to be finding
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:14

Serris: well...shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:15

I have to agree with you there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:17

tyrus walks in alpha holds serris's hand and asks her to move on with a gesture
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:20

she moves on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:22

*Lilentos contacts the asari and shows her the bodies*
+What the hell is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:22

+wait...where exactly are you? and what happened before you found them?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:23

*Explains!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:24

+oh...the beast+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next