Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Torvik raqukien
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:24

+oh...the beast+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:24

+The beast?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:25

+it's what the 'locals' call it+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:29

+"Locals"? Explain. Everything+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:30

+the locals. as in the dead people all around you.+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:31

+I see...*He goes after the group now*+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:32

+yeah. the beast is apparently some creature that prowls the halls down there, butchering everything in its way. But they say that if they kill it they could harvest the power to become a biotic god+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:35

OOC: Dibz
Shotgun
IC: +I..see...And what would this beast look like?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:37

+no one knows+
OOC nope. cause no one will
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:38

OOC: I TRIED
IC: +Ok+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:47

+Well..We will keep looking for your family+ *They push on*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:47

+just...be careful. please.+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:48

+I will. can't say anything about the rest...+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:51

Serris: lets keep moving
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:51

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:54

*the thudding gets slowly quieter*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:55

Yeah..If that thudding comes back it may be a good idea to hide somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:56

Serris: probably
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 22:58

Thats the thing which has been killing everyone down here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:06

Serris: I heard the conversation
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:06

Good...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:07

Serris: so...a 'beast' eh?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:08

It would appear so
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:08

Serris: what do you think it is?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:10

Not sure...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:10

Serris: oh comeon, don't be boring
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:15

I will try my best to not be boring...And...If anything, it would have to have a massive weapon of sorts to be able to punch those holes into those people back there, that much is obvious..Possiblly grafted on instead of a arm...It sounded big...So could it possiblly look something like alpha mabye?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:19

Serris: good thinking
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:20

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:28

alpha looks around listening for noises
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:29

*he notices the thudding sounds like his own footsteps, but heavier*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:32

he makes a loud moan that echos the halls
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:34

Whats wrong with the big guy?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:35

Serris: alpha?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:37

he grabs the doll that looks like him and he moves it like a puppet walking and points at the direction of the sound
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:39

Serris: we should go that way?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:41

he taps his feet making the sound of the foot steps and then points in the direction of the sound then points at the doll
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:41

Serris:....oooooh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:44

Was what i was saying just confirmed?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:44

he looks at him making a moan of approval
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:47

Serris: I think so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:49

It would appear that way, yes...*They contiune*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:50

*they find more bodies and more walls smashed through*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:55

*Lilentos is unphased at this point as they press on*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:57

alpha continues
tyrus: to be honest I wish he could speak
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 23:58

Serris: and do you know a way around that tyrus?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-13, 00:00

tyrus: no I cant fix him sorry
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-13, 00:01

Then I guess he won't
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-13, 00:05

Serris: great.
*the thudding suddenly stops*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-13, 00:07

*Lilentos pauses*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-13, 00:08

alpha continues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next