Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 00:26

OCC: OH MY FUCKING GOD YES.

Hera: "It is sweetie, thousands of stars. I'll... Find someone to give you a tour."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 00:31

Rachel:...thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 00:33

OOC: Wut
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 01:13

OOC: Give me age of sail, give it in my ass. I CALL DIBS ON BEING A TEIFLING PRIVATEER!

Hera: "Come on sweetheart" *She offers her hand, and then makes a vox call*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 01:13

OOC: FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 01:17

OOC: Goblin "Merchant"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 01:19

OOC: Feel free to help me design it. The faster I get it done, the faster I can open the RP
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t364-age-of-sail-era-fantasy
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 22:33

"A shame, I was hoping to show you how to clip a Tyranids wings." The Shas'O was in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 23:14

Jack: "Oh don't worry, i know how to deal with nids."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 23:36

she takes the hand
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-06, 23:58

Hera: "Lets go sweetie" *she leads rachel off and up towards the landing pad*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 00:03

she follows innocently
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 00:29

*Coming back to the landing pad, she slips back into the same side door she left through.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 00:30

she stays close
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 01:10

*As they wait on the landingpad, the drone of engines increases.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 01:12

she hides behind hera
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 20:16

*The dropship lands. And the ramp begins to slowly decend.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 20:41

she watches quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 21:45

*Coming down from the ram is a truly giant figure. Clad in unpainted grey power armour, VIII is daubed on the right shoulderplate in black stencil paint. In his hands is a truly massive weapon. Both flamer and heavy bolter combined. Behind it, is two smaller power armoured figures. One wielding a bolter, with swords at their hips, the other, the smallest of them, wielding a bolter alone. *

Hera: "Ready?"

*The giant only nods. As does the smallest of them.*

Jack: "Always."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 21:51

the girl hides a bit more

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 22:42

Hera: *crouches down to the side so rachel can see them.* "These are my men rachel. Mute, Jack, Lucy...."

*bandit walks down the ramp, his longrifle resting against his shoulder. Easily as tall as he is, a hard round beast made for distance, a good portion of the barrel length made up of silencer. Beside him is a aged man in a formal blue uniform, with one white glove. He walks directly up to hera, salutes smartly, and then looks down at Rachel.* "You're the little one Miss Immalia found down in the hive?" *his tone of voice is fatherly, sympathetic.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 22:53

"y-yes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 23:49

Byrne: "Well then, my name is Capta... Johnathan. You can call me john if you like."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 23:54

"O-okay"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-07, 23:58

"Hera's told me to look after you while she goes and shows the xenos what for."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:01

she pauses, and then nods at this
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:04

Hera: "Ca... John here, knows more about space than anyone else. He can tell you all about."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:09

Rachel: r-really?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:36

Byrne: "Really. I was a captain of a ship."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:40

"...okay *she perks up a little bit*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:54

*he holds out his gloved hand.* "Space awaits young lady"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:55

she takes it, a bit excited now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:56

*his hand feels a bit cold and weird under the glove. the leather seems to be slipping about a bit more than would be expected. He lifts her up into a dropseat, and straps her in, before taking a seat next to her.* "It might be a little bumpy." *he holds his hand to her to continue holding it if she wants to*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 00:59

*meanwhile with the others, the kreiger has finished maintenance on his shotgun*

Rachel nods as she keeps holding it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:11

*Hakken has lit up a lho stick, and is wandering about, looking at the munitions. Murmuring about how pathetic the flamers are.*

*The Ship rumbles to life, and the door begins to close. Standing on the platform, Hera waves. And calls, somewhat quietly.* "Be good for John now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:21

the moment he badmouths the gear, he sees the kreiger look up at him sharply, before slowly returning to his own gear

she waves back at hera
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:29

Hakken: "What? There just made of bottlenecks." *he freezes, and looks around, waiting for reprimand, then sags a little when he realizes both hera and mac arent around.*

*the ramp closes completely, and the engine noise is abruptly cut down hugely, from a roar to a polite interjection, then a bizzare sense of... up, comes over her, as the landing legs leave solid plate. for the first time. she's airborne.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:38

Wilhelm: Doesn't matter. Good men and women died using them. Show respect.

she goes still, obviously anxious
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:43

Hakken: "Don't much matter who dies with what in their 'ands. I seen good men die with a rock, an arse'oles die with gilded lasguns. Just metal after innit? And that. *pointing at the flamer* Is shit."

*Byrne holds her hand a little tighter.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:48

Wilhelm: They martyred themselves for our holy emperor. Something we can only hope to one day achieve. They deserve our respect, whether their gear is 'shit' or not.

she looks up at him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:50

Hakken: "Mayhaps if they had better shit, they'd be sittin here thinkin how to kill some xenos for throne an emperor eh? Jus bein pragmatic."

Byrne: "I never liked atmospheric flight. *he smiles* You'll have to be brave for me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:53

Wilhelm: Careful now. Careful. I've seen men shot for saying less.

Rachel doesn't answer, not sure how to
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:55

Irondrake: "Insulting his friends and their gear is a great way to piss off our krieger friend"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 01:59

Hakken: "Where i come from, you take what advantage you can get. Be that advice from some big mean arsehole, or the emperors own guidance. An am tellin ya. Flamer, 's shit. See if ya jacked up the pump, or the tank pressure, you'd max out the nozzle. Get a good yard un an half further range."

John: "I much prefer it up in orbit. Nice solid deck to walk on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:01

Wilhelm:... *is holding his shotgun still, his face unreadable behind the emotionless skull*

Rachel: is it far?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:05

Hakken: "Fuckin 'ell i've seen Janissaries with better senses of humour than you two."

Byrne: "All the way up, past the tallest spire and then a ways to go still."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:05

Wilhelm: Martyrdom is not funny.

Rachel:...wow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Irondrake: "Take this as advice from someone who lives with the Krieger. Don't talk about the gear, he's likely contemplating murder right now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:13

Hakken: *Looking from Wilhelm, to irondrake.* "That a fuckin threat lordlin?"

Byrne: "Just wait for the view once we're above the clouds." *he leans forwards, to yell into the pilots compartment.* "Level her off once we break the clouds!... And drop the window shields!"

*the pilot gives a thumbs up affirmative.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:15

Wilhelm: you have a worryingly short temper, 'major'.

the girl looks excited
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-08, 02:18

Hakken: *he snorts* "Y'think this is short? Little lord here'd be three days dead if he'd pulled that arrest shit with my old lads."

*the jet starts to level off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next