Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:28

Raeven: "This armour has not been worn since before our primarch came to us. These colors are how one of the companies of our legion wore their armour."

Laurence: "And it would be quite the pointless exercise." *He stands up and turns to her* "I assume. To try to explain why you're wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:32

Noctis gives raeven a look he can't quite read due to noctis not having taken his helmet off, but doesn't say anything

Diana: probably.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:38

Max: “That it is! Y’reckon our hivers will like it?”

OOC: So can Kroot see further into the light spectrum than humans?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:41

Raeven: *He clocks this, then continues* "It belonged to a brother who died in one of the last battles before vulkan united us."

Laurence: "Hmn. Well, i have half an hour to burn. So. Answer me this." *he sits down in one of the bar stool style chairs at the breakfast bar* "Why did you join the olympian army?"

OOC: They just have very good eyesight. She probably saw some movement neither of them noticed.

Akira: "Oh throne no. Some of them will hate a floor that doesnt vibrate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:48

Noctis nods

Diana: To defend my people, and fight the people who took our home from us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:54

Laurence: "I started doing this to protect my people. Fighting chaos. Rooting out cults."

Raeven: "It was decided that his armour would be enshrined, to remind us all of the dark days before vulkan found us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:56

Diana: Your point?

Noctis nods again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:57

Laurence: "I'm not some evil bastard who set out to fuck you over."

Raeven: "Why would you think it was mine?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:58

Noctis: The engraving.

Diana: you still fucked me personally.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 00:59

Laurence: "I could have fucked you a lot harder."

Raeven: "In Fire and Darkness Tested. Have you heard it before?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:03

Diana: expecting gratitude?

Noctis: once or twice. Not seen it engraved like that before.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:04

OOC: Okay, just needed to know for future plans

Max: *He chuckles* “no pleasing some people”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:07

Laurence: "You're sitting in a kitchen with cookies, not strapped to a chair having teeth pulled. I call that a win."

Raeven: "It was the legions first battle honour. I earned the right to wear it upon my armour during the twelfth black crusade. This brother..." *he gestures towards the armour* "He won the right from the emperor himself, after the battle of the tempest galleries."

Akira: "We'll need some people to stay in orbit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:08

Diana: and people who were like family to me want me dead. Thanks for that.

Noctis: Impressive.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:13

Laurence: "Yeah, but, i saved you the actual lynch mob experience. They're not fun, i say this from experience."

Raeven: "The tempest galleries were the worst battle the chapter would fight, until the damned day of istavaan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:14

she glares at him

he's starting to figure out that noctis is no orator
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:14

Max: “Well there we go, that’ll please the ones who don’t like it here”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:27

Laurence: "Look, you've got a second chance. Don't spend it making me your enemy."

Raeven: *raeven hooks his thumb under his helmet, releasing the seal with a hiss, and lifting it off. His face is surprisingly free from the usual brands of the chapter.* "Is there something wrong brother?"

Akira: "perfect, i think we have a plan."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:30

Max: “Now to make it a reality”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-01, 01:32

Noctis: no, sir.

Diana: uhuh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 18:08

Akira: "hard part."

Raeven: *he gestures to a row of armours, along the wall. Standing upon plinths. Some plinths are empty. Each has a plaque beneath it, worked in bronze.* "Each plaque tells of the demise of a warrior of the chapter. Some heroes and some failures. Each a lesson to learn."

Laurence: "you've got potential. People who have to take a lot of shit are like that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 19:15

Noctis begins reading them silently

Diana: riiiight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 19:59

Max: “No harder than conquering the ship”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-03, 20:33

Akira: "Eh, depends."

*The first one reads. "Brother Florian, of the ninth chapter, sixth company, fell in battle to save the life of his brothers. He valliantly defended the ship, "Engine of Babylon" Without armour, he gave his life for the chapter in defending the serfs under his charge" *

Laurence: "Pretty sure your mother had it worse than you. Tyren has had it pretty shit. I've had it reaaaally shit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-04, 07:31

Max: “On what?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:00

Akira: "Throne knows. How many complications can you think of?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-06, 16:05

Max: “Too many for my liking, but for now just keep the plan simple and it’ll all fall into place” *He smiles* “make sure the planet is habitable, go home, crush rebellious gangs, begin the journey to our new home. Maybe build our house in the meantime”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:19

Diana: oh that old shit. 'Sorry I blew your leg off, but that guy got both legs blown off, so suck it up'

Noctis moves to the next one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:30

Laurence: "Y'know. I'm this far from being done with your shit missy." *He holds his finger and thumb a centimeter apart."

*The podium is empty. its plaque reads. "Brother Raeven, of the Fire drakes. Fell by the Primarch Vulkan's side during the Istavaan atrocity. His body and armour were not recovered.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:41

she just sighs and doesn't say anything

he reads that, then looks at the captain again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:46

Raeven: *he nods slowly, as if remembering something* "I was named for him. An obscure hero of the chapter."

Laurence: "You've had it fucking cushy up till now. In fact, you've still got it cushy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 00:01

"Cushy? I was a frontline fucking soldier"

Noctis goes back to them and moves to the next one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 01:33

Laurence: "Reaaaallllyyy? How many campaigns you been in? Battles?"

*I cannot be bothered to write this many mini stories of how various incarnations of rae died.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 01:38

"Five campaigns, over a hundred battles."

*oh for fucks sake XD*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 01:41

Laurence: "Wait... Seriously? I was under the impression you're like thirty."

*He's died a lot dude. There's like twenty pedestals.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 01:43

"Rejuvinant implants."

*heh*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 02:04

Laurence: "Fair enough. huh."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 02:11

*eyeroll*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 02:17

"Still though. Kinda being a dick. I'm just doing my job."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 03:15

she sighs deeply after a pause
"Alright...fine"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 03:44

"Alright fine?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 03:46

"I'll give you a fuckin chance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 04:22

"Oh, thats nice. I'm not gonna make an effort. The advice was as is given."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:04

"Figured"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:28

"yeah, sorta got more pressing issues, at the moment than impressing people with being a good boy. I got a war to fight. Cause the crusade will be paying us a visit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:42

"Oh good."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:46

"So, yknow, decide what you wanna do there. I don't really mind, hide downstairs, jump world, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:49

"Where the fuck would I go?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 18:54

"I know plenty of places where a gun and a shitty attitude will get you by."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 19:46

"Nowhere I want to be."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-12-09, 20:35

"Would a rebel world in lucky space do for you? if its an issue with the imperium."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next