Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:27

"Well fuck"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:29

"Well how do you wanna do this then...If you want to be the target ill owe you one or two...or three for putting your life danger for me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:30

"Well...."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:33

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:40

"Fuck it up to you"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:41

"...I guess you can be the bait then and I will owe you a few later...Just...Try not to get yourself hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:43

"Just be quick"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:44

"I will be...Just watch out"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:53

she nods
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:55

*He waits for the distraction before cloaking again and getting behind the geth prime and shanking it right in the power cells*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 01:56

it manages to strike her again before this
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:07

*He shanks it even more now until it is dead*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:08

it does
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:08

*He goes over and checks on serris*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:23

she's bleeding
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:25

*He applies medi gel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:25

"....ouch"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:27

"How bad does it hurt"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:33

"A lot"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:34

OOC: Where exactly did it hit her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:35

the stomach
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:36

"Do you think you can stand?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:39

"Barely"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:39

"I will support you if you need it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:42

"Cheers"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:44

"No problem"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:47

she tries to stand
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:48

*He helps her up* (Just going to say that when he killed the geth he looted the brain segment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:51

"Ugh, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:53

"No problem...Lets just get back to this doctor guy...He may have something to help you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:53

"I'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 02:55

"No, you won't. Medi gel can only do so much, with what he hit you could have caused internal bleeding or something"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 03:11

"Fuck"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-02, 03:12

"Cmon, lets get you out of here" *They go back to the salarian*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 00:14

she coughs up some blood
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 00:16

*They go back to the salarian, all the while he is helping support her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 00:57

he's busy working on something
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 00:58

"I've got what you wanted"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:03

"Yes yes put it on the table over there"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:05

*He does so*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:20

he's busy it seems
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:24

"So can you fix me now...also do you have any medical supplies for my friend here? She got injured helping me get that brain part for you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:48

"Give me a minute"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:49

*Gives him a minute*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:53

he finishes up with his thing
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 01:55

"So can you fix me and my friend then?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:04

"What's wrong with her"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:08

"Shes hurt quite bad"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:13

"Too vague"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:14

"I don't exactly know, she took a hit from a geth prime in the stomach"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:17

"so just blunt force trauma?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next