Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:33

she coughs
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:36

OOC: Good thing medi gel has a pain killer...And sealing agent..And a disinfectant like thing...
IC: "Hello? You alive?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:59

"Barely"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:06

*Breaths a sigh of relief*
"Thank the spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:06

"Hey"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:10

"Yeh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:18

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:21

"Yes, but I am more worried about you right now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:26

"yeah i'm sure" *chuckles n coughs*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:30

"You should just try to sit here and relax"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 01:44

"Kinda hard when i'm bleeding to death"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 14:10

"Not on my god damn watch you won't"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 15:25

"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 15:27

"Yes, really"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:12

she grins weakly
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:16

"Okay, not like you have much option right now but stay here" *he goes lookig for more medical supplies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:33

he finds a bit more medigel but not much
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:39

*he goes back and applies it* "This is all I can find"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:40

"it's *groans* something"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:48

"yeh.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:49

"Now what tough guy?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:53

"Im working on it, Plan is pretty much try and figure out a way to stop you from dieing..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:54

"Woop"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 00:57

"...yeh..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:00

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:04

"Try to get some rest...Thats probably the best thing for you currentlly..I have applied the medi gel to where the bleeding is, that should stop it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:30

she groans as she sits back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:32

"I will be here with you though"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:37

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:39

*Smiles back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:44

she groans in pain
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 12:25

"Good news, you shouldn't die"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 22:13

"Woo"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 22:14

"Yeh"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 23:40

she grunts in pain
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 23:41

OOC: Time skip to something fun happening?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 23:54

yep
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 23:59

*Time skip!*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 00:56

she has nearly passed out again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 01:06

"Stay with me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 01:08

she nods
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-10, 01:09

"Good that you can knod..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:47

tyrus falls off of alphas back and he crawls to serris
tyrus: serris are you with me can you speak
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:49

OOC: This isn't in the same room
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:51

ooc where are they
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:52

OOC: In a operating room I think
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:55

ooc dude I think the big guys were with them remember they tried using that as a example when the doctor asked about the big daddies
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:56

OOC: No, this is in a different room all together
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:57

ooc I don't think so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 17:58

OOC: Did you even read what happened?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 18:00

ooc its been a while so hold on if can do a quick catch up please go ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next