Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 18:00

ooc its been a while so hold on if can do a quick catch up please go ahead
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 18:01

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 Tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 18:03

OOC: You've missed about 10 pages
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 18:37

OOC:...well..
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:10

in the doctors room tyrus falls off alphas back and crawls to the corn and checkshis inventory to find a very old black box and he stares at it and puts his helmet on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:11

omega kneels and helps him up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:12

"Well this has been a fun time"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:12

tyrus: im fine omega thank you im just remembering something important
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:14

Serris: lets check on Tyrus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:15

"Can you even walk at this point in time?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:18

"Ish"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:19

"Cmon then" He helps her up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:21

she grunts as she stands
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:25

"If you need help just say"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:27

"Will do"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:27

He goes to the door and opens it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:32

she follows
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:33

he goes into the room leading out from the medical room, checking back every few seconds to see if she is ok
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:34

tyrus gets up and walks over to serris
tyrus: what happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:35

Serris: don't ask
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:36

"No its best if you don't ask"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:41

tyrus: serris I need to talk to you just in case I die here I want to admit something
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:42

"I guess I will go over there then" He does that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:50

Serris: what?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:59

tyrus: the night that we broke up was the hardest night of my life I had to do it though if I could I would have taken it back but back then when I got the job your father convinced me that I should stay away from you for your safety that if my enemies as a specter knew about our relationship I would be putting you in constant risk and I couldn't risk that so I left you if it wasn't for you father I would have given you this (he gives her the small black box) and I still believe my worst decision was joining the specters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:00

she's frozen still
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:05

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 Tyrus_Miniature

This tyrus is cooler...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:10

then behind her tyrus sees someone fall from the vents and throws a green ball of energy at alpha and when it hits him alpha goes out of control and starts to rem his drill and charges at serris . tyrus pushes her out of the way as the behemoth charges hitting tyrus on the shoulder ramming him to the wall as the drill starts ripping his arm off and the shrapnel from the wall and his armor hit his helmet piercing the visor hitting his eye alpha then grabs him by the throat preparing to strike him again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:12

Lilentos uses his new biotic powers to tear alpha away from whats his face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:14

omega smashes alpha into the wall
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:15

alpha shuts down and the figure is gone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:18

serris rushes to tyrus and helps him up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:22

OOC: Why am I not even suprised that this whole segment is happening
IC: Lilentos walks over
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 16:40

his shoulder is crushed to the point where its shattered and unrepairable and bloods dripping from his helmet and his arm is ripped right off
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 19:35

"Serris, unless we can find help for him this very second, he WILL bleed to death"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 20:21

OOC: Also, is tyrus going to die for realzies?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:04

she quickly applies medi-gel as she removes the helmet
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:21

The shrapnel is still in the helmet removing it makes the cut larger and you now blind in one eye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:30

she starts trembling
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:33

He grabs her hand with the medi gel 
Tyrus: I need you to apply some on my face now please it hurts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:34

she does so, but she's barely moving due to shock
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 23:46

Tyrus: I need you to stay strong for me 
He puts his hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:04

she nods
but don't say shit else
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:24

Tyrus : what's wrong serris
He then grabs her hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:32

Serris: Nothing I...worry about yourself right now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:41

Tyrus : you know I'm not the type to worry about myself  what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:41

"You're the one in pain here!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 00:55

Tyrus : and your the one I care about I don't want to make another mistake like I did all those years ago
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 08:57

Gorath, you are forgetting one thing: Lilentos already used ALL the medigel on serris

IC: "it might be best if you let me do the medical things, considering I do have combat medical training"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 19:34

"What's more important? me trembling your you almost fucking dying?!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:03

"can I say every second you spent not applying the medi gel brings him a second closer to him dying"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next