Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:17

"so just blunt force trauma?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 02:18

"Yeh..Caused a fair bit of bleeding though"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 22:55

"BORING"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 22:57

"..okay then.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:00

"Too boring not interested"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:02

"ok.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:06

he gets back to work
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:09

*He sets her down* "Can you fix me then or what..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:19

"Yesyesyes"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:21

"Excellent.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:34

"get your butt over here then"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:37

*He does*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:52

he scans him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:52

*He waits for the scan to be done*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:57

"interesting"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-03, 23:57

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 23:59

"Your face."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:00

"...Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:02

"Specifically your eyes. dilated, bloodshot. purple."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:02

"....and that means what exaclty?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:03

"I'm unsure"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:04

"...oh..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:26

"Lets take a look...."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:27

*He waits for whatever to be done*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:37

"I thought so"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:38

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:38

"I see the problem"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:39

"Which is?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:46

"the cells haven't properly bonded to your genetics, same problem as everyone else. can't save everyone else, too diverse, too many variables to make a cure for everyone, not enough time to treat everyone individually but you i can help"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 00:49

"Ok"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 01:19

OoC: WELP
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 01:19

OOC SRY
IC "yep. get on the table i'll get to work"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 01:20

*He does that*
OOC: Its okayz
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 01:26

he gets to work
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 01:28

*I guess a time skip is in order*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 12:10

OOC.
Survival Diary, day #1:

Today, the family left for a week long vacation, leaving me home alone, which is pretty much a better vacation for me...
Though the prospect of being alone for an entire week, free of their botherings and stuff, i look forward to, i must confess, i think there is a reasonable chance that i will either starve to death, or only a smoking crater will remain of the house when they return. The fridge is stockpiled with food... i should ration it wisely...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:26

he wakes up later
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:29

*He gets off the operating table (?) or whatever he was operated on*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:42

serris is sat in the corner, passed out
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:44

OOC: Hes wearing clothes...Right?
IC: *He trys to use his biotic abilities*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:47

OOC yes
IC *it works*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:48

OOC: phew..
IC: "hehe..." *Goes out of the room he is in*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:49

OOC leaving her passed out on the floor? okay
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-06, 23:50

OOC: I persume when you ment passed out you ment asleep but okay...
iC: *he checks on her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:00

it's from her wounds. she's alive but not exactly great
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:02

*he tries to wake her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:09

nuthin
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:10

*he starts looking around for any medical things*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:30

some medi gel
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:31

*If there are any open wounds he uses it on them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-07, 00:33

she coughs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next