Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:54

OOC: Nice! And it's Through by the way. Three is the past tense for throw Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:55

OOC: Once again Azrok you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 03:58

Cervantes: it will look nice

Eights: yep
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:05

"hey you want to well..(she's blushing)... do you want to share a bedroll with me?"

felix besides we cant move out till the big lady says so and that other stranger looked familiar
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:07

# she does not have her own?#
"all right?"

Eights: right
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:29

she climbs out and puts her underwear on picks up her stuff and kisses him then proceeds to walk to the bedroll
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:36

he puts his armor on and follows her (his bedroll is a collection of padding on a straw bed)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:45

OOC another phrase for sex is "roll in the hay"

you're welcome
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:47

OOC Cervantes has no idea what any of that means besides literally rolling in hay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:54

she grabs her blanket and lays on it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 04:54

OOC just like the female assistant to Frankestein in that movie by Monty Python I believe

aaah how my innocence was lost after I asked about it when the adults around me laughed instantly at that line
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:08

Cervantes lays down next to her
#good thing my nest bed is large#
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:24

OOC: This should end hilariously
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:25

OOC possibly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:29

she cuddles him almost rolling on top of him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:36

#she must be cold#
he puts an arm around her
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:37

OOC: Yes keep deluding yourself Cervantes, resist your inner urges!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:39

OOC he doesn't even know what to do in that situation
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:47

OOC: lol
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:47

OOC again literally raised by tuk'ata
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:50

OOC: He'd probably know the basics if raised by a pack.
Not in courting but sex.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:55

OOC: yeah he knows about takeing care of a pack young and assisting the matriarc (not like that you sick bastard) but the actual basics he was never shown
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 05:59

OOC: ohh. (I'm shocked that you would even think that of me!)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:04

OOC was actually directed at fae and anyone else really your to pure for that
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:10

shes fully on him now and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:12

OOC well I wasn't actually thinking that
Use good enough words and those thoughts take long to cling on
Or in this case I'm rather tired and the fact its tuk'ata dispels those thoughts from my head
Savage beasts and all
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:14

#oh this is like when the pack was young and would huddle together#
he puts both arms around her

OOC fair enough fae i'm just using you as a scapegoat right now and it really was just a joke, i don't expect anyone to think that
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:15

Azrok wrote:
shes fully on him now and kisses him

I dont wanna insult you, but it took you barely more than a week to get some action going even in a new thing?

....and someone remind me what a tukata is.... Dem lion thingies from dantooine?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:15

OOC: none of us did, I was just being silly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:16

OOC: I'm just waiting for Azrok to knock him out, with the woman using her body as a way to get close.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:17

OOC thats a kath hound naz a tuk'ata is a sith hound think of them like dark side infused wolves on steroids that are as intelligent as men but as bloodthirsty as leeches
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:18

A branch in the path - Page 17 Tuk'ata_JATM this is a tuk'ata
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:19

How did that not eat a human child on sight?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:20

OOC my guys part sith(the race) they would have straight up killed him if he was anything else
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:22

"im going to give you a surprise so close your eyes ok"

ooc don't worry if this does happen it will fade and skip to the aftermath
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:24

Cervantes is cautious but so far she has not shown any sign of wishing to harm him so he does as she asked
OOC it will be vary awkward as this will in fact be cerves first experience
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:27

OOC hm, I honestly don't mind the scapegoating. I really don't
Just watching my own step though, freaking toxic footprint
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:27

well she goes under te covers and.......ffade

she gets off him and lays next to him cuddling him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:28

OOC: Blowjob?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:30

ooc you will never know
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:33

#...........that was odd, scary, and nice all at once......was that mating#
"......zavus "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:33

OOC: Aww, knowing is half the fun!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

ooc nope im leaving you to your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:34

OOC: Also Dargoth....10/10 your character is by far the best!!!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:35

OOC thank you
he said great by the way i was going for amazing but the translator did not have a word for that in sith
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:36

she looks up at him confused
"huh"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:38

" oh i forget you dont know sith.....i can teach you if you wish, zavus is greatness or great it defines a achievement or a good feeling,
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:43

"i don't need to know I already know mando'a but im glad you liked your gift"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:49

#i thought the saber was my gift?#
" if you ever change your mind just ask"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:52

she cuddles him looking into his red eyes smiling
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:58

meanwile:
eights: right still no word back from her and its been almost a day.
back at the cave:
Cervantes smiles back
#wait the pack is normally run by a matriarch.....did i just become her...... well this complicates things#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next