Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

A branch in the path - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 06:58

meanwile:
eights: right still no word back from her and its been almost a day.
back at the cave:
Cervantes smiles back
#wait the pack is normally run by a matriarch.....did i just become her...... well this complicates things#
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:04

Ooc.  Everyone knows that the best pets for sith lords are gizkas.... What could be more evil than flooding your enemies with literal tons of frogs?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:07

OOC: I'm playing KotOR....I've just been to Tatooine so I now have the Gizka infestation.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:07

felix: whats with you worrying about her ?

"so I wonder how the pups will react about our little partnership?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:12

Eights: last time we left her alone she brought back a rancor egg and watned to keep it, id rather not deal with a angry monster again.

Cervatnes: #keska will stop nagging me to find a mate for one#
" they will take it wll"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:13

OOC Keska is the only female tuk'ata of the three and is the oldest of the tuk'ata triplets, likes to play the big sister to Cervantes much to his annoyance and the other twos enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:19

felix: hey she really knows how to tame them though

"my nexu may test you and see what they can get away with they are a unary trio"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:22

Eights: tell that to my last six pairs of boots

Cervantes: sounds interesting.
#keska is going to work with them to make my life miserable.#
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:36

felix" stop your complaining they saved your ass more then once"

"that reminds me be right back"
she gets up not putting anything on and she comes back with a baby nexu the size of a English bulldog
"this is rucker the new member of my pack hes unary but playfull"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:37

Eights: right and the fact its only my boots that get eaten has nothign to do with it. (grumble mumble)

Cervantes: he'll grow up strong
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:41

OOC night guys
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 07:42

OOC gnight
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 10:18

A branch in the path - Page 18 A9L4ZY0_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 11:28

"I can take you home kid, just don't touch anything that looks important" *he walks back into the ship, sits down in the pilots seat, and starts spooling the engines*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 11:29

"Alright then"
*He finds a chair and sits in it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 12:30

"Right then kid, back to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 12:31

"Please"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 12:55

"you might not like what you see, that whole area is a graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 12:59

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 15:35

OOC: fae... ignore that video... no not go all space marine on us with your ships. no planet ramming
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:18

OOC that is a waste of quality time building a super star destroyer
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:31

she lays back down next to him holding the baby nexu its teeth haven't grown yet but its grinning at him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:36

he gives it a pat on the head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:37

it nibbles on his hand giving him a gummy bite
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:41

he will be a good hunter
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:42

"yeah he loves to chew on things so watch him around you pups swat his nose if he tries anything"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:54

OOC fun fact tuk'ata tails have razor sharp spines on them but they can flatten, i think?
IC: Cervantes: may pack wont care much
#as long as he dosent try nibble their tails#
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:56

the nexu crawls in between them begging for attention
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 18:57

cervatnes grabs a old bone the size of his arm (bantha rib) and hands it to the pup
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 19:06

"he tends to like to cuddle up next to me"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 19:07

Tenka was like that when he was younger (the youngest of the pack)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 19:20

"hmmm interesting "
the nexu sticks hiss tongue out panting
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 19:27

he is pet again
the tuk'ata are finally rousing themselves from their respective nests and are preparing for a morning hunt
cervantes gets up and dons his armor " would you like to join our hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:05

"I just need to get a few things"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:13

"Alright, might want to seal your helmet though" *The ship lifts into the air* +Mercenary ship! you do not have permission to launch!+ *the ship leaves*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:13

" ill stay here this time but next time I will"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:17

Cervantes nods grabbing his blades, carbine blaster and the black saber hooking it to his belt before returning to the mindset of a predator "iezkon auka " and like that the tuk'ata and their pack leader are off
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:26

eights * hey fang face you there? this better be the right frequency this time or so help me.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:44

+hey eight toes how are you this evening hope you have some boots for the cub here"+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:49

*Eights sure i would but i forgot them in my other suit, so got a report on the wild boy for the boss? he worth the effort?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 20:55

+oh hes definitely worth the effort and tell the boss im going to be staying in a cave "+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:00

*right so your going native got it, enjoy being a cave person*
" right boss fang face says hes good and worth the time, and that's shes going to stay in a cave with em"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:06

*the ship hovers over the house, then lands next to it.* *republic dead are thick on the ground, mainly republic, cut apart as they retreated, the smell of blood and burnt flesh is strong, just in the trees, the mandolorian perpetrated massacre can be seen.* "told you it was bad kid"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:07

OOC a third of those were Cervantes's kills
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:19

OOC and that crashing SSD thing, not interested

fun fact: the Eclipse SSD is so heavily armored and shielded it could full* on ram a ship with 0 consequences to itself

*I accidentally wrote fun instead of full there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:21

OOC: that's cool!
*He seals his helmet and lowers the boarding ramp*
"Thanks for the heads up"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-09, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:26

OOC not to mention the Eclipse class has a main weapon on par with the death stars main laser tho not as powerful
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:41

as they land a huge reek burst threw the brush following it is 3 tuk'ata and Cervantes right behind them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:52

*William quickly crouches and sends the reek crashing into the ground with a single bolt through its eye*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:55

servantes is on it in a flahs plunging the dark blade of the saber through is skull finishing it off afterwords he starts gutting it
#clean up is a lot faster then normal with this# he stores it back on his hip and gets back to gutting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:56

"Wrong power setting..."
*William begins walking to his home, keeping an eye on the hunters*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next