Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 20:57

"If you are willing, they too shall be taken into custody, and you have my word they will not be harmed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:09

"you realize you wont survive past the pass?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:10

"why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:14

"an army of 50 thousand slaves, maybe more, are waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:17

"I have five legions, including the silver legion, not including the auxiliaries. Twenty thousand men plus auxiliaries, far better soldiers than your slaves."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:30

OOC: Doodley doo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:46

"they have warbeasts, in the open you'll be swamped by bodies, and in the pass your men will be crushed... but there is a way... i could help you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 21:57

"go on"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 22:07

*The Cymraic soldiers remain stationary , with the princes watching what's going on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:01

"Another 2 thousand of my men are coming up from the west as we speak. 2 thousand more men, who the slaves are told are immortal, even a slave frears immortal men more than his masters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:03

he chuckles
"immortal, like my friend here?" *gesture to the clavae*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:08

"Ah the famous clavae, we should get along famously. We tell slaves you're women in armour, just so they'll actually go anywhere near you... Of course they usually die, but they slow you down"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:10

"But yes, we're supposedly immortal, i cant believe people fall for it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:12

"surprising"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:15

"How would you get slaves to attack the enemies best men? It's not like they'd do it by choice"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:16

"Considering I dont use slaves..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:18

"You have used conscripts before, kind of close. Besides its a purely hypothetical question. *he looks at the clavae* he doesn't talk much, do they extend the battle silence to all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:22

"Varies"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:24

Immortal: "by the gods that would be dull, I see the point in combat... But all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:26

"Aradiv... It's better than not being able to shut you up"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:28

"You were supposed to be looking disciplined, look at him, the man's barely flinched all this time and all you had to do was keep your mouth shut"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:29

OOC: So what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:30

Trajan: ............
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:32

"Sorry, we have a somewhat less ridged command structure than you do. I unfortunately count some of my men as friends"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:34

ooc: for threatened to burn all my men with a mangonel so I surrendered
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:40

OOC: Ohhh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:40

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:41

*Realising that nothing overly interesting is going on, the prince returns to his horse and rides to the supply wagons to retrieve a map and continue writing*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:42

"I'll send a message to the rest of my men, if you'd like to post some of your men in the fort, that would be acceptable"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:45

"You are still coming with me, for now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:55

"As you wish" * he mounts his horse, a black desert beast bread for endurance* "aradiv, pass on the message, start fortifying the other side of the fort"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-06, 23:57

Trajan turns and returns to his army
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:04

*A Cymraic messenger is waiting for the Consul when he returns to his lines*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:06

"What is it soldier"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:09

*ket'verahi follows behind, his shield gently bouncing against the horses flank*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:10

"The prince wishes to know what has happened, and if you want him to continue preparations for wiping out the tribe"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-10-07, 00:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:12

"the local kelthrovi have surrendered, and yes I do, they still pose a threat to our troops while we march"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:16

"Thank you"
*He runs off*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:37

/About half an hour later\

*The Cymraic army marches toward the Hill tribe's village*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:41

the hill tribals know they are coming, and march towards them
clearly underequipped
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:49

*The Cymraic army halts as the swordsmen lock ranks and form a massive multiple ranked shieldwall, with archers behind and a cavalry force sitting on the flank*

OOC:
The rank and file swordsman in the Prince's army are equipped with chain mail, a mix of round and rectangular shields, a javelin, an axe, and an arming sword.
Archers tend to wear studded leather, with a longbow/hunting bow and an axe.
Spearmen are the same as swords apart from their lack of sword.
Cavalrymen have spears, swords, and chain mail, with a kite shield(Teardrop shape)

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-10-07, 01:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:52

the tribals outnumber them and are advancing at great speed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 00:59

*The archers begin to loose volleys of flaming arrows and the swordsmen throw their javelins before bracing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:03

they clash with the wall
but in one or 2 spots they hold back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:24

*The Cymraics get to the dirty work of killing whilst the cavalry flanks round, led by the Prince.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:36

in the spots where they held back, a very small number of heavily armoured warriors, with steel tanks on their backs and tubes in their hands step forward
and let loose gouts of flame into the cymraic lines
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:38

*The screaming of the burning men drowns out the noise of war
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:38

the tribals take this oppertunity and charge
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:40

*The screaming of the burning men drowns out the noise of war*

*The flanking cavalry carves a path across the rear of the tribesmen, each man cutting into the unprotected backs of the warriors*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:41

those in the way of the cavalry are quickly cut down
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-10-07, 01:42

*They crash into another wall and are beset on all sides by those who aren't in the first rank*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next