Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:28

he goes back to his spear
*quietly to himself* "Tada, subete no bugai-sha, keii no yōna."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:31

Brigardi: Look, I don't know what you're on about, but I didn't mean any disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:33

"you spoke ill of those who died in defence of my home"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:37

Brigardi: I meant no disrespect. But...if your people knew that they couldn't fight Dracia in a field battle, then why did you fight them where they were strongest?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:39

"there was no choice. how can one ambush when your country is mostly grassy flatlands?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:43

Brigardi: Fair point. Brigard is only partly plains. Much of it is forest. But surely there was something you could have done. An army is only as strong as its weakest link.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:45

"My ancestors sold their lives dearly to save our people. thanks to their sacrifice dracia stalled at the vein. It was all that was possible"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:47

Brigardi: Then perhaps it is simply enough your people keep them occupied...for now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 02:48

he nods
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-26, 04:33

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC: Naz, firstly, that's dark. Secondly..The hell you watching?

Infinite Stratos.
Not overly bad, but i wouldnt recommend.
Hidan no Aria, now thats a different story! Go and watch it. I was laughing my ass off during most episodes! (the first 1 or 2 being exceptions)
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 01:56

Brigardi: Have you ever thought about trying to find new ways to fight them?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 01:57

"such as?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 01:59

*The Brigardi finishes cleaning his weapon and hefts it.*

Brigardi: Such as keeping out of their reach?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:03

he cocks his head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:04

Brigardi: Come. Let's find a good target.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:05

he follows curiously
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:06

*The Brigardi stops a short distance from the camp and points his finger at a tree.*

Brigardi: There, that tree. Would you say it's roughly as thick as an armored man?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:07

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:08

*The Brigardi shoulders his weapon, inhales, slowly exhales, and carefully squeezes the trigger. A thunderclap and small metal ball usher forth from the weapon, striking the tree and shearing off part of it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:09

".......I see....."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:10

Brigardi *with a malicious grin and equally malicious grin*: Think what that would do an armored legionary!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:11

".....effective....but the clans would never adopt such a weapon"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:12

Brigardi: Why not?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:13

"Simple. It would anger our war god, killing our foe from a distance so easily"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:15

*The Brigardi frowns.*

Brigardi: You've got to be shitting me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:21

"it is our way. A true warrior faces the foe, dancing the deadly dance of blades. *he realises the brigardi doesnt understand* I am sorry. To us, melee combat is more than just trying to kill and not be killed. It is an art form of movement. A contest of skill with your foe."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:22

Brigardi: Bah. For us, it's just another way to kill. You don't drag it out if you can avoid you. You kill the other bastard faster then he can kill you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:25

"I am Senshi. The warrior caste. Skill in combat is my purpose."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:27

Brigardi: I never said you can't be skilled. But if you have to draw things out, then you're doing something wrong. You kill quickly and efficiently. Anything less brings a fight to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:29

he draws his katana
"what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:30

Brigardi: A well made blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:35

"It is more than that. the katana is modelled after the sword of Drago Nobunaga, the man who unified this nation, never lost a battle, and killed over ten thousand foes single handedly. The man who ascended upon death, becoming our war god. You could say it is holy to us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:36

Brigardi: And you could also say that nothing is holy to my people.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:37

head cock
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:41

Brigardi: What gods do we have to believe in? None. We have none. We do not lean on gods to see us through the day. We cannot. We have to forge our days ourselves. Besides, gods at least implies some form of kind heartedness towards men....And I refuse to follow any god that lets a child die in their own home...huddled around a dying fire, hoping it lasts just one more day as the snow mounts ever higher...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:43

".....Watashi o fakku...sounds....personal"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:44

Brigardi: If you can call the mindset of an entire nation "personal".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:45

"did you lose a sibling or child in such a way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:47

Brigardi: Siblings, aunts, uncles, children, friends, my wife. All Brigardi have suffered because of the snow in some such way.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:49

"....I am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:50

Brigardi: For what? You didn't kill them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:58

he sighs. he reaches up and removes the mask
its clear he's much younger than they thought
25 at most
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 02:59

*This action clearly confused the Brigardi, or at the least, he does not understand the significance of it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:04

he silently sheaths his blade
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:05

Brigardi: Is something the matter?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:06

"no"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:10

Brigardi: Then why remove your mask?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:10

"Personal reasons"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:12

*The Birgardi shrugs and begins to walk back to camp.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:14

after a minute or two kenhin follows
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:17

*The Brigardi remains silent for part of journey back.*

Brigardi: Look, I...apologize if I offended you. We Brigaridi aren't very good noticing when we've offended others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next