Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:17

*The Brigardi remains silent for part of journey back.*

Brigardi: Look, I...apologize if I offended you. We Brigaridi aren't very good noticing when we've offended others.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:19

"you have not"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:20

Brigardi: Really? Cause I could have sworn I insulted your ancestors earlier, and you yourself said so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:24

"A misunderstanding. we are of different cultures. we do not understand eachother truly yet"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:27

Brigardi: And we may never truly understand each other.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 03:28

"perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 23:26

*Under orders from the a Prince, the Cymriacs form a shieldwall at the mouth of the canyon with Longbowmen arranged along the cliff top, ready to fire upon the advancing Kelthrovi*

OOC:   \/ Oncoming slave army
         )_( < Canyon
          /\
        My chaps
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 23:35

OOC: How wide is the mouth of the canyon?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:21

*Time skip a few days ahead, the expedition reaches a small settlement.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:33

Kenshin: the people here know me. We can rest here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:37

Joachim: Good. Where would be the best place to set up camp?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:41

"There is an inn in the town"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:44

Joachim: An inn big enough for twenty one men?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:49

OOC: Gooooooorr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 01:02

Ooc on phoooone
IC "should be"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 02:00

OOC: Gooooooor
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 15:16

OOC: A meteor just went through a 76% interception chance anti-meteor laser, and managed to hit the bio-dome.... now, this would usually be little to no problem... we can survive some plants getting nuked until the place is fixed up.... but at the time it was undergoing maintenance so half my biologist crew just died.... now i can either lose a ton of progress with a previous save, or a ton of people by continuing...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:15

OOC:............Naz.....just...how...How do you keep getting improbable, or at least unlikely, outcomes?

IC:

*Joachim nods. Time skip to them arriving in the town proper.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:16

going by the casual greetings, everyone here knows kenshin
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:19

*The Brigardi let Kenshin take the lead.*

Joachim *to Kenshin*: So, where's the best place to get supplies here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:22

"there's a general supplies store just down the road"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:23

Joachim: Good. Is the shopkeeper willing to haggle? My men and I are....somewhat light of currency.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:25

"dont worry about the price"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:27

*Joachim looks at Kenshin and raises an eyebrow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:29

he doesnt notice
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:43

*They arrive at the general store.*

Joachim: So, does the shopkeeper speak common?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:44

"no. I'll translate"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:46

Joachim: Good. We need at least three week's worth of supplies, from food to cloth to medicines.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 01:56

he goes to the shopkeeper
Kenshin: Anata Hatake o mite yoi, anata no tame no ōkī junjo o motte
Shopkeeper: Kenshin! Mochiron, sono-ka ni.
Kenshin: ..... Hatake, watashi wa 20-ri no tame no shōkōhin o hitsuyō to shite imasu. Watashi ga harau yō ni shuchō shite imasu.
Shopkeeper: Watashi wa sore o kiite monku o iimasen. Koko de daremoga, mada anata no kazoku no Kenshin ni subete o oimasu
Kenshin: *sighs* Komakai. ... Imaimashīdesu
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:04

*Joachim waits patiently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:08

he turns to joachim
"well thats the supplies sorted"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:12

Joachim: Excellent. I hope it didn't cost you to much.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:13

"less than you'd think..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:18

Joachim: Really? Well, I'm not going to judge. We have the supplies and that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:25

he nods
"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:29

Joachim: If there's nothing that can be thought up, let's head to the inn. It's going to take awhile to get everyone billeted.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:29

he nods and leads the way
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:31

*The expedition follows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:34

when they get there the conversation with the innkeeper goes the same way as the shopkeeper
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:37

Joachim: You seem to have quite the reputation with the townspeople.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:44

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:45

Joachim: Come. Let's get some food. Perhaps you can tell me the story over a hot meal.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 09:32

Chapter Master Arken wrote:
OOC:............Naz.....just...how...How do you keep getting improbable, or at least unlikely, outcomes?

It is called Base Disaster for a reason.... The only thing im surprised about, is that we had no solar flares so far.... a 0% chance of occurence is not equal to sure safety in my case... seriously... there were times when a game said i had a 100% chance to hit and i still missed...

My colonists are pretty badass though...
Dude broke his leg in a mining accident, decides to just sleep it off instead of going to the doc...
colonists arrive to the landing pad, head straight into the mine before even unpacking...
guy is dying of thirst, still decides to carry a cubic meter of metal to a construction site before going to drink...
They arent smart... but they are tough... so they got that going for them, which is nice
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:02

he nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:05

*Joachim orders them both a bit of bread with butter and ale and sits down at a table.*

Joachim: So, you clearly have a reputation here...Mind telling that story?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:07

"well...its more my father's reputation"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:11

Joachim: Oh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:18

"when I was about ten years old, my father and I visited here en route to the capitol. unfortunatly we discovered the town was being terrorised by a now infamous group of well armed and skilled bandits. All former samurai, having forsaken their honour and their oaths. 25 of them in all. they were theiving, robbing, murdering, even committing rapes and arson."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:19

Joachim: Ah. Yes....I'm quite well acquainted with their type.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:26

"on their next raid, my father donned his armour and confronted them. all of them were there. I was watching from a nearby house. I didnt hear what was said first, but I did see my father place his hand on his katana. twenty seconds later three bandits lay dead."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 00:28

Joachim: Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next