Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 22:53

"I can still see him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 22:54

Trajan: alright LI, let him through.
she begrudgingly steps back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 22:58

OOC: Just going to point out that any of you can kill any of my characters should you so desire.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:04

do you guys think we should do dice combat?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:05

OOC....eh
too random, doesnt allow for planned narrative
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:07

OOC: So if you really want to you could run the prince through next time he meets anyone under your control.

"I just want to know where my Prince is"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:07

I mean player vs player, with some kind of handicap for ic superior fighters, so ket and LI are about equal, but if bush tried to fight LI he'd get a minus 20 to rolls
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:08

OOC oooh....hmm
IC Trajan: And you are?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:11

OOC: -40 modifier sounds about right.

"I'm his cousin, fathers side"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:13

Trajan: Is that so?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:16

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:17

"He's on a mission. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:18

"His father sent me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:20

"Firstly why. Secondly why wasn't I notified"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:22

*ket straightens up, and replaces his helmet, only now noticing almost half of his plume has been cut clean off* "are you here to join the fight"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:23

"I'm afraid that's classified, and the orders came from the king himself hence why you wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:24

"My question stands. Will you be joining the fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:24

"Well then I'm afraid his current location is classified"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:29

"I'm here to aid the Prince, Kelthrovi"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:34

"Hm, you would do well to use my name boy, Lord General Ket'verahi. If I hear you sneer at my country again there will be hell to pay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:39

"I didn't know your name so I referred to you by your nation, considering that I'm talking in a fairly polite tone of voice it seems that the rumours are correct and you lot really are quite petty"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:41

"Don't judge a nation by one man. If I did I might trust you right now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:41

"A smart mouth on this one, you come into a war-camp, insult a warrior worth a thousand of you, and 2 generals within 5 minutes. I would call you anything but polite. In fact I would like to call you a corpse"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:43

Ooc this lad must have testicles the size of melons and made from solid brass to be talking shit to these three, LI is a full on tank, ket is a scarred to shit man currently covered in slowly drying blood and Trajan is a general of dracia, God damn
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:48

"How is keeping my word insulting the Consul? How is referring to you by your nation an insult? If I was a betting man I'd bet that you're itching for a fight, and that all this waiting around is driving you mad"

OOC: He's the Prince's older cousin and a Cymraic noble. Meaning that he is rather confident about everything, a trait not shared with the Prince
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:50

*looks at the Consul*
"I don't expect you to trust me, I simply expect you to let me do my job and protect the Prince"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:50

OOC: You lot can kill him you know, none of my characters are protected by the plot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:52

Trajan: enough of this. The prince is on a mission, if you want to see him, you'll have to wait for his return
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:52

"All I wanted to know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:53

Trajan: good
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:53

OOC: he is very much brawn instead of brains
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:54

Vulka: come on lets get closer to shore so we dont deal with more beasts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:54

"Boy I will respect you once you have tasted battle, for now, I would have you apologise to LI, for your behaviour. Lest she loose her temper"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-30, 23:55

"And as for your bet" *he puts his blood slathered helmet an inch from his face* "I've had one today, but I wouldn't begrudge another"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:05

Hana: yea...Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:10

OOC: Just kill him, even I hate him now

"Please stop trying to intimidate me, it doesn't work. I apologise for insulting you, LI. It seems I've acted rather ungainly considering my position."

*He removes his own helmet to reveal a fairly weathered face with multiple scars and shaggy blonde hair*

"I am Brochael, Captain of the Prince's guard and older cousin of Prince Mordred"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:11

OOC: Don't kill him! I forgot to delete that bit!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:14

*A messenger taps on LI's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:15

Vulka throws hana over her shoulder and walks into the ship " one bowl of poppy juice and a pint"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:17

LI turns
Trajan: I am Trajan. Consul.

Hana: 0.o
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:20

*he chuckles* "you've got more in you than most, this amount of blood turns most stomachs. I beg your leave consul, im going to go jump in a river" *he sarcastically curtsies then leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:22

*The messenger hands her a letter*
"For the consul"
*And then walks off*

"Forgive me for my....behaviour. It has been some time since I last slept and I am not in the best of moods"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:26

Trajan: then get some rest *LI hands him the message and he reads it*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:30

*In the message the Prince notifies Trajan of his cousin's imminent arrival, stating that there has been several assassination attempts on his mother so the King has ordered the Prince's bodyguards to join him for the duration of the campaign*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:33

Vulka: the Ale is not for drinking. right hold her down
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:39

"It seems, Brochael, your presence here has just been granted legitimacy. GUARD!" *the guard enters* "Bring me Invicti Centurion Vittallion immediatly" the guard leaves. Trajan produces quill and parchment and starts writing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 00:42

Hana looks confused
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:16

Vulka: its to sanitize the wound an its gona hurt alot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:22

Hana:...aaaaw shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:28

"Let me guess, the Prince just told you I was coming?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:30

he nods and keeps writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next