Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:30

he nods and keeps writing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:44

4 thengul thans hold down hana while vulka pours the alchohol onto hanas wounds
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 01:46

she bites her lip in pain
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:00

They rebind the wound the hiver her the bowl of poppy juice
"its diluted a lot do to you not being use to it so take it slow
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:01

"ugh..thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:02

"Wish he'd been faster"

*Brochael leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:05

just as he's about to leave, a centurion in legio invicti armour enters
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:07

Vulka: Nah dont mention it popy juice is simple to make
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:31

Thane: and we export the solid form to dracia they seem to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:33

she sits up rubbing her head
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:35

*He let's the invitci pass*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:39

Vitallion: *salutes* Lord Trajan
Trajan: at ease. I want you to take your cohort and this message to the Cymriac capitol. Take this message to the queen. Should she permit it, you are to protect her and follow her orders as if she were me, understood?
Vitallion: Yes Sir *takes the message and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:47

"Sending a Cohort isn't wise, plus she can handle herself. No assassin has ever gotten past her handmaidens. In fact most are mortified by the prospect of fighting them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:50

"Call me paranoid, but I like to make doubly sure my kin are safe, hence why I have men ensuring your prince's safety, admittedly without his knowledge. Besides, if she deems it unnecessary they'll simply return here."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:55

"They would destabilise the situation, the increased attempts to harm the royal family are due to the a Prince aiding you. If a Dracian cohort was to march into Cymraic lands unannounced there would be war. If the kings grants them access more nobles will side with the radicals, if he denies access then he risks souring Cymraic relations with Dracia."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 02:57

"A fair point. I'll recall Vitallion and switch to plan B" *he signals the guard to recall vitallion*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:00

"Plan B?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:01

"Unfortunatly classified, but I can assure you of its subtlety. LI, take this to your former 'master'. *hands her a note* He'll know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:05

"You're going to send one of those?" *Gestures to LI*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:06

"No. I said subtlety"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:07

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:09

"once again, its classified"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:10

"Of course it would be"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:14

he chuckles at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:21

"How likely is Dracia to invade if Cymrai falls into civil war?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:24

"Well that depends on a great many factors. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:26

"Because if civil war erupts we need to know if it'll get bigger"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:31

"I'm afraid, especially given our current campaign, I cant give a definitive answer"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 03:35

"Of course"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 12:56

Vulka: thats enough excitement for one afternoon lets double time it back to the talon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 16:07

*ket returns, having washed himself of blood, and stripped off his heavier plates of armour, leaving him wearing the scale surcoat beneath it* *he stands silently next to LI*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 17:04

LI: what is it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 18:10

"Don't want to interrupt"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 18:16

"....oh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 18:48

"Were you expecting something else?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:08

Hana nods and tries to stand

LI shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:10

"Well, i can't assault (can't remember the cities name) without the legion ready to back me up, so i guess im waiting"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:15

Vilka helps her up "this will set us back a bit but shouldent be to bad. tho the loss of a ship will hurt"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:21

Li shrugs

Hana: *cough* thanks
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:38

Vulka: Dont mention it (a few more days later they are near the great bay of the talon)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:40

"Can i go in? or will you do to me what you did to the lordling?" *a tinge of laughter creeps into his voice*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 19:56

Hana's eating breakfast

LI:....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:11

Whenrhey turn intothe bay. it is full of a host (arround 300) of thengul longships and trade ships Md beyond is the great mountain stronghold of the thngul carved into the very rock (think erebor)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:16

*The lord leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:33

Hana:...0.o
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:41

Vulka: looks like the jarls brought an army each.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:43

Hana:....yea looks like it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:45

They pull onto the natural harbor and disembark
Vulka: come on lets go see my father.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:46

"Wait, your father? he's a jarl?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:49

Vulka: thought youd figure that out when i said who my ancestor was.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-12-01, 20:51

"....oh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next