Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:27

*The meeting proceeds very quickly with Trajan's son only picking up brief snippets due to the language barrier*

Mordred: We have reached agreement then, Vercingetorix shall lead the baggage train and the rest of our combined infantry back to friendly lands where we shall resupply and join the civil war. Brochael and I shall prepare the cavalry and follow acting as a rearguard incase Kelthrovi warbands attempt to intercept us.

Brochael: Aye
Vercingetorix: What about the Consul?
Mordred: He has offered support should we wish to aid my father.
Vercingetorix: are you going to take it?
Mordred: of course not. They would make the situation far worse.
Vercingetorix: Aye, that they will.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:37

he stays out of it, it not being his place to interrupt
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:39

Mordred: we leave in two days, have your men begin preparations.
*The two stand and salute before leaving*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:44

he stays quiet still
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:47

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:47

"Yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:49

"You don't have to call me sir. Mordred or cousin will do"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:50

"I'm your squire sir, its just how it works surely"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:56

"Depends on the culture, we don't have squires. Besides it's an informal environment, call me whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:57

"Alright si- *stops himself* cousin"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:59

"Come sit, tell me of life in Dracia"
*He pours a goblet of crushed blackberry juice and mixes it with water*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:00

"Well....where should I start?" he sits
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:03

"As the son of a consul what was it like?"
*he slides the goblet over to him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:05

he takes a sip
"No different from the other lads, just with better food and living quarters I guess"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:06

*Its basically Ribena*
"Meaning?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:07

"Meaning, I aint exactly got it easy. Father refuses to give me special treatment cause of his position, thinks it'd spoil me"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:12

Vulka: so thats what the dragons horn sounds like.
Thorval shethed dragons kiss in its dragon hide sheeth and takes warcaller if his back he oersents it to his son thorgar whos a little in shock at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:13

"There's always a chance it could"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:15

"Not saying I disagree with him"

Mako:...that was....loud
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:24

"What did you study?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:25

"Study? Well, Father showed me all he could about what he does, about the senate and about the military. Trained me the basics of gladius and scutum combat. Then, I enlisted when I was old enough to"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:32

"Did you not study economics and astrology?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:32

"Not much. I wanted to follow father's footsteps, so I did"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:37

"I see, how's the drink?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:38

"Its good thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:49

"Excellent"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:58

He stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 18:45

"How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 18:49

"Nineteen"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 19:15

"Met someone your father approves of yet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 19:30

"Pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 20:53

"Have you met a girl your father approves of?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 20:53

"Not really thought about that to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 20:55

"That's surprising"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 20:58

"It is?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:01

"You're 19"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:01

"So?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:10

"Most 19 year olds I know tend to be after glory or women"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:39

"....is that a cymriac thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:55

"Glory, yeah the woman thing differs from guy to guy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:56

"Its not really something I think about."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:56

"Ohh"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:57

"I mean, what is my father known for?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 21:58

"Being a leader"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 22:02

"Exactly. A general, a commander an a strategist. A man who won fame and glory more with his mind and experience than with any personal combat or with his blade."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 11:56

"You're going to try and live up to his fame?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 11:58

"His fame? No. But I cant really follow in his footsteps if I focus on personal glory won with my sword and my sword alone, can I?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:03

"You can, you'd be seen as a great warrior and would likely rise to have a command of your own. He didn't get to where he is without fighting. Right now for you to advance you'll have to be a strong warrior who doesn't get himself killed. Once you gain a command of your own, then you can focus on the tactical elements and this follow on his footsteps"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:05

"Except Dracian soldiers dont win command through acts of bravery or combat skill. We gain it through displays of intellect"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:09

"So you're soldiers don't get promoted unless they show intellect. Men with no one to command must show intellect? How may I ask? Because to show tactical knowledge you need to be able to order a body of men whilst in combat. There is no time for a structured debate on what to do. That is unless everyone waits for their immediate superior to die so they can have a shit at giving orders"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:11

"I cant answer that one, you'd have to ask one of the centurions who picks em out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next