Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:11

"I cant answer that one, you'd have to ask one of the centurions who picks em out"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:13

"You probably find that as you gain experience in combat, you are given more and more responsibility. To survive with responsibility means you have to be smart. The longer you survive the higher you rise in the ranks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:15

He nods at that before taking another sip
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:24

"Curious about Cymraic life?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 12:35

"Somewhat"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 13:45

"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:11

"hmm...well, how is it different to Dracia, from your perspective"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:23

"I've never been to Dracia"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:24

"Well I hope you do someday, but I meant the culture. From what you've seen of us so far."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:29

"You lot are far more disciplined and methodical in combat"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:30

"That all?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:32

"We're far more 'barbaric' I guess. To be honest the only Dracian I've been paying any attention to has been your father"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:33

he chuckles
"He's hard to ignore"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:34

"True"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:34

"Do you think he lives up to his....admittedly mighty reputation?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:37

"I personally believe it is representative of when he was in his prime, not how he is now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:39

"and now?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:40

OOC: so according to my dentist, i have more massive saliva production than an infant whos teeth are just growing out.... which irritated her to no end while struggling with the tide to plug my tooth...

I must find a profession to make use of this talent!

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:42

OOC: wow....

"He's overrated, but that's mostly linked to me disagreeing with his strategy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 14:45

"Perhaps. He does things his way, and honestly its never failed him"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 15:23

"I guess"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 15:24

"So....what's life like in Cymria then?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:06

"For me it was fairly nice, being the prince dies have it's advantages. Namely in education and training. Day to day life is...fun. Wake up, eat, go running, meet with the Druids and study, run home, eat, meet with my instructor, train, train, train, go home and eat, then it's doing my duties as the Head of the Navy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:08

"Sounds.....Difficult"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:14

"I said it wasn't too easy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:15

"Suppose so"
OOC oi matt
i got an army list i wanna pitch at you
well, 2 army lists
may I get yer input?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:16

OOC: Am on steam

"But yeah that's my day to day life"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:17

"Fairs. Mine's fairly typical for a legionarry, no special treatment"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:20

OOC: also, apparently, although they are practically unheard of in the imperium at large, there actually are canon, imperial cat people in 40K....
I dont know how to react, really...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:22

OOC yeah i knew this
bloody furries
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:34

"Fun"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 16:50

"...so now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:35

"Do you want to come with me back to Cymria or will you stay here with your father?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:36

"You're leaving the war?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:38

"Cymria is in civil war, as the heir I must come to the defence of my father and his claim"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:40

"...If you merely ask my father, I'm sure he will provide aid"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:42

"Dracian forces would make things worse. My people are not too fond of yours, memories of your occupation still run strong"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:44

"Not even auxilia?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 17:50

"I can't say, but this is an oppurtunity for me to prove myself as a leader"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 20:32

Ooc. Anyone knows if there some deranged chapter of Animarines (anime marines)(spawned by 4dchan, no doubt) in 40k? That should be an entertaining wiki page to read
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 22:45

"Cant hurt surely"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 22:58

"Probably find it would, this bloody civil war was caused by me joining your father"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:00

"...oh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:02

"Yeah, besides I have next to no soldiers with me. My presence won't affect the outcome of this war, what is 100 men to multiple legions?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:03

"...I dont know if I should tell you this but..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:08

"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:10

"I overheard father mention he was going to give you this city"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:18

"I doubt that, Dracia controlling this city would give her a secure foothold in Kelthro. And potentially a vital staging point for future campaigns, not to mention the potential agricultural and mineral wealth of the surrounding areas. He'd be a fool to give me the city, plus Cymria is in no state to hold it should the war get worse. I also think that the Kelthrovi general would be less than co-operative if his city is given to me. Especially since he is a claimant on the Kelthrovi crown and this a potential ally for your people."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:35

"Perhaps, but this place is but a pathway to Stracia for us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:50

"I don't think your father even has the authority to give me the city. He'd have to go through tge senate and I doubt they'd be overly find of that idea"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 23:58

"Depends if he takes stracia"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next