Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-14, 21:21

Trajan: be careful. We've already found some very...bizzare trap like contraptions in the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-14, 21:42

Ket: "oh you mean like this?" *he reaches under one of the arm rests and pulls a lever, a clanking noise follows, then a crossbow bolt pings off the marble floor in front of the throne, right where somone would stand to address the occupant of the seat.* "our predasessors were mechanically minded, give them that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-14, 22:20

Trajan: ever so slightly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-15, 12:07

Ket: "perhaps I will study their enginuity in my old age, but for now the explanation of my tutors will do. 'Ropes and stuff' "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-15, 18:36

Trajan: change that to and/or and you're right there.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:07

sup
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:24

A raven flies into the talon
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:28

a golden band grabs it gives it a treat then takes the message, heading to the throne chamber,
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:29

the message is the same as that the brigardi kaiser
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:35

thorva;, now the high king of the thengeli and wielder of the dragons kiss forged with dragonfire they say, now however he sees things cant be as easy as the old stories like to make them seem, the mountain folk declare a migratory war and now these new folk pop seemingly out of nowhere and declare war on everyone.......cant tell weather to be irritated or thrilled at a new foe to fight,
"well they seem to think there better then us, and then they have the gall not to include us in their threat. well let them come see how they like a taste of the thengeli way"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:43

thorval got up from the throne " well then lets march to war" the great horn of the talon sounded again letting the thengul know it was going to be a bloody future......good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:43

Thengul: Sir...our scouts say he beat an army of a hundred thousand voldamian horsemen
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:46

Thorval: aye that they did so we dont fight like vlodamains and stick to what we know best hit them hard hit them fast and hit them where they cant see us. besides talk of their new weapons have me intrigued, get some gearmen working on counters or ideas, only a fool rushes in blind and we thengelis are never fools
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:47

Jarl: My king...what of voldamia? Do we leave them to their fate?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 22:52

Thorval: doubt the stubborn bastards will be willing to work with us after generations of raids but their probably desperate so maybe they will swallow their pride for once, send a raven with an offer of aid and assistance one thing about these new events is true the old times are done and if we don't change with them we will die.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:28

Jarl: yes my king!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:30

Thorval: then let us not waste time (he starts walking to the raven roost
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:30

Julia is with Thorval. she looks worried
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:32

Thorval: im not in a battle rage yet my dear what troubles you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:36

"It's...well...something that just came to mind"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:38

Thorval: your part of my family now there is no need to hide your thoughts or council
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:40

"Well...those words were very specific...'the blood of nations'"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:43

Thorval: wars have fought on this land for generations
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:45

"Nations....very few entire nations have...well, died"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:47

thorval: some came close but your correct
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:48

"I can only think of a few...but one in particular comes to mind"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:53

Thorval: which?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-19, 23:53

"The shattered wars...the drowning of Lyca"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:27

Thorval: that is not a story i have heard in a long time
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:28

"It was centuries ago but...I dunno...maybe"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:30

you think some fallen members of that city want revenge on everyone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:31

"Well, their descendants now...I dunno...I'm probably wrong"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:56

its possible
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-20, 00:56

"maybe...forgive me, just thinking out loud"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:30

*meanwhile, the cymriac navy spots unknown ships on the horizon. most have stopped but one approaches, flying a black flag*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:43

*It takes several minutes for the Cymraic vessels to respond but soon a rather unique looking vessel flies a black flag in response. (Said vessel spots rather obvious differences for the plethora of longships and Dracian style Galleys behind it, as it is obviously made for speed and not combat. It would seem likely that the Cymriavs have been caught during a large scale naval drill) Said vessel is soon seen rapidly approaching the stranger*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:45

the lone vessel, which too looks far grander than the others, is approaching the parlaying cymriac ship
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:54

*Another few minute pass and they reach shouting distance.*

/To an outside observer (IE us lot) they would see the relatively small Cymraic Caravel floating next to ye comparatively gargantuan age of sail frigate with a raised Stern Castle\
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:55

the gigantic ship stops alongside the cymriac one, a boarding ramp lowering
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 01:59

*In an act of caution the Cymraic admiral orders his men be ready for combat, and approaches the end of the ramp*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:03

a lone figure starts to stride down the ramp
their appearance catches him off guard. 
A woman, in black plate armour, with trim that looks like golden dragonbone, a deep purple flowing cape on her back
her hair is long and raven black, her face pale skinned, and surprisingly scarless.
she's also rather attractive
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:11

*The admiral, a man quite obviously in his late fourties stands ready to meet her, wearing a thin layer of chainmail and leather to protect him*

In Cymraic: It's not wise to wear such heavy armour at sea. If you fall, you'll never escape the seas embrace
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:13

???: *in common tongue* Trust me, the ocean would be too afraid to claim me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:15

Common tongue: Wishful thinking. The sea fears no soul and will gladly take all if it could. It would be wise to show some respect to it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:16

???: *Grin* we're going to get along well I think.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 02:33

Admiral: That depends on why you're here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 20:09

"could I have your name first?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 20:10

"Admiral Maelgwn, of Cymrai. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 20:33

"High admiral, and princess Apolonia of Wiśland."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 20:44

"A pleasure, unfortunately our prince has just been married if that's why you're here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-09-24, 20:45

"Not at all. I come on behalf of my father. He requests only one thing. That your people bend the knee rather than face annihilation at our hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next