Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:56

Diana: "well if I were to judge the consul on his actions... Reckless, possibly overly trusting and a bit too loyal for his own good, I'm not sure if I like that comparison."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-22, 23:59

LI: he is....kind. Strong. intelligent. skilled. like you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:02

Diana: "I'm flattered, and if I didn't know better I'd say you had the hots for the man." *sits down at a table, next to a sizeable tent, a few other tables are nearby, and some of the other immortals are eating*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:02

"....the hots?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:03

Diana: "uhhh.... You think he's really great and enjoy spending time with him?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:04

"....correct...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:05

Diana: "and you'd quite like to spend more time with him? Like, a lot more?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:07

LI:...I feel like there may be some kind of subtext here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:09

Diana: "there is a lot, but I'm not sure you know what sex is, and frankly I don't want to explain it over lunch." *a dude walks over and deposits two trays in front of them, with chicken, a piece of bread, and soup of some description.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 00:27

"....okay then"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 07:21

OOC: Remember, remember, the 23rd of October....
Eh, doesnt sound the same... still!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

You want to suppress some demonstrating students? You'd better bring in 23 whole army divisions with a quarter of a million soldiers, or get your ass kicked right back out...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 13:21

OOC I need the arag chronicles, please.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 13:23

OOC. well good for you... strangely enough, I do not have everything saved.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 15:15

OOC: The arag chronicles, wasn't that the uhhh... Revolutionary incident?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 16:15

Diana: *tears off a chunk of bread, dunks it in her soup and starts eating.* *Slightly muffled because of a mouthful of bread* "Ooh, Pepper-soup."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 16:23

OOC eh worth a try, continue to have fun lads
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 17:02

OOC cya ortus
IC LI sits down, the seat creaking underneath her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 17:31

OOC: *Cries single tear* Goodbye bruvva...

Diana: *Gestures to the plate in front of Li* "Dig in"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 17:35

OOC. ......you know.... arken is really starting to piss me off.....
He disappears without a word for weeks and refuses to react to PMs and I cant even find him online on steam... ever....
FFS, he makes himself a vital part of every plot and then disappears...
Oh, and the best part? His registered e-mail aint working so i cant even get a reply there...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 18:02

LI reaches up and removes her helmet
note none of the other immortals, even those who've killed one, will have never seen a helmless clavae before
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:02

OOC: Except if they took the corpses helmet off?

*A few other immortals look over, but most just keep eating and talking among themselves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:16

OOC when they try, it rips the skin off the corpses face, and even then you'd require a horse to pull it off
you gotta remove it in a veeery specific way
IC she finishes taking it off and looks over the food
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:31

*One of them mumbles* "So thats how you do it...."

Diana: "That seems... complicated."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:37

LI: *gestures to the skull mask on the helmet* shock and awe. make your foe think you're inhuman, and they'll fear you more. If they fear you they're easier to kill.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:46

Diana: "Hmmm, Just being seven feet tall accomplishes that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:47

LI: it helps, admittedly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:52

*Three other immortals sit down on the same table with their food, nod to diana, then at Li, and start eating.*

Diana: "Well, any other men would find you terrifying, im sure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:55

"...is that a compliment?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 19:57

???: "Coming from people who're usually regarded as terrifying, i would say yes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 20:50

"I suppose so..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 20:55

???: "Clavae're just Dracia's version of us. Gotta have something scary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 21:01

"...We are?...I see"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 21:14

???: "No idea which came first... we date back to before the founding of kelthro, a good five or six hundred years."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:03

"My kind were first used.....six hundred and seventy years ago. The third shattered war with Lyca."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:15

???: "I don't know our history that far back, much of it was lost during the sack of Cyrum, our home city."

Diana: "The ancient immortals came from there, and fought against the kelthrovi for... time, some say centuries, a less reputable source says one thousand years."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:22

LI: one thousand?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:36

???: "Most people don't believe that number. but what is universally agreed is that kelthro warred against Cyrum for many years, the war went back and forth as wars are want to, but at one point, the Cyran army, composed of one thousand two hundred immortals and innumerable levvies, pushed as far as here, stracia, and besieged the city. the city stood for months, and the kelthovi king led an army personally to retaliate. an army composed of thousands upon thousands, and with it, pushed the Cyrans back to Cyrum, besieged the city, and eventually took it. The last of the immortals held the palace, and so the king hatched a plan, he took one citizen of the captured city to the marketplace in front of the palace gates, and had them flogged, and executed. he then offered the immortals surrender, in exchange for service, they refused. the next day, two and he offered them again. Surrender, their lives, and the city would stand, for service. four and the offer, then eight. He doubled the number each day, until on the ninth day, two hundred and sixty four men, women, and children stood in the marketplace. at the first crack of the lash, the gates opened. the Commander of the immortals, a man named Ya'ratun, walked out, alone, and agreed to the kings terms, then fell upon his own blade in shame."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:43

LI doesn't reply, but its clear she's thinking that over in her head
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:46

Diana: "Never took your for a historian Te'thun."

Te'thun: "Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it"

Diana: "So you got lectured by Ket for being an idiot?"

Te'thun: "aaaahhh shut it you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:51

LI: do not speak to her like that.....oh...that was a joke....I am sorry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:52

Te'thun: *Moment of stunned silence. then laughs loudly and hits his arm off the table* "damn it clavae you almost scared me for a second!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:53

"....I am...sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 22:59

Diana: "he's not upset, if he was, he wouldn't be laughing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:00

"oh...I see...*slight attempt at a laugh*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:06

Te'thun: *laughs all the harder, a piece of bread is in his hand, all but forgotten*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:07

LI stops, confused

meanwhile, Trajan returns to the city astride his horse, his personal invicti alongside him, and begins to seek out Ket
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:17

*He finds ket where he left him pretty much, in the throne room, with a map spread over the table, a bag of small pollished semi precious stones next to him, quartz of many colours, in sizes of either about half a centimetre diameter, or two centimeters. three small yellow stones, and one large red stone sit upon stracia, with six more yellow stones spread out west and east along the vein, heading towards stracia. Ket does not notice trajan enter, and appears to be muttering to himself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:18

Trajan: Ket, we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:25

Ket: "of course, what do you need me for?" *straightens up and turns around*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:26

he smiles
"Good news, and change of plan. The kelthrovi king has an appointment with my gladius."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-10-23, 23:27

Ket: "I like your enthusiasm, however I think he has the same plan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next