Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 22:20

Scout: "This is the dracian you spoke of in your summons?"

Ket: "Yes. This is Praetor Trajan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 22:33

"Consul, not Praetor."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:08

Ket: *Shrugs* "Im getting old trajan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:11

"You're not that old"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:14

Ket: "Fourty two is a healthy age."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:15

"True enough. Anyway, I'll have my auxilia help you deal with them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:26

Ket: "hm, I'm sure they will welcome the help?" *looks at the scout*

Scout: "of course, more swords are always good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:27

he nods
"How many will you need?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:41

Scout: "however many you wish to send, we could handle this alone, but I won't turn down more blades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:43

"Four cohorts then."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:44

Scout: *eyes widen with surprise behind his helmet.* "as you so wish."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:45

"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:46

Scout: "two thousand men to kill one hundred?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:47

"...That is not two thousand men"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:48

Scout: *puzzled* "a cohort is 500 men, no?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:48

"No."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:49

Scout: "ah... I thought you a fool, I apologise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:50

"Right..."
OOC are you using IRL historical knowledge to try and judge things mr edwardo? FOR SHAME
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:51

Ooc: MAYBE I AM I CANT REMEMBER HOW BIG YOUR FICTIONAL COHORTS ARE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:52

OOC THINK YOUR AVERAGE TOTAL WAR UNIT SIZE
NO I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S REALISTIC
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:53

Ooc: SO LIKE 200 ISH DUDES. 800 TO TAKE OUT 100 IS STILL
A LITTLE EXESSIVE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-22, 23:54

OOC.....WHAT TOTAL WAR GAME HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-23, 09:50

Ooc: all of them with the unit sizes turned up?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-11-23, 12:57

OOC...well that explains it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:41

wow being offline for several weeks and everything changes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:41

*Meanwhile, a Brigardi messenger approaches the camp of the Thengul chiefs.*

OOC: I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:43

he is stopped at the edge of the palisade
"what buisness do ye have at the moot?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:47

Messenger: I carry a message from the Kaiser himself. He wishes to meet with your chiefs.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:51

guard2: just the chiefs huh not the jarls or the king himself?.....bah messengers have guests rights as do all, enter and give your peace (they open the small gate)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:54

Messenger: I was merely told he wished to talk to your leaders. I simply assumed that meant the chiefs. The Kaiser will be arriving in three days time. My commander suggests your leaders ready themselves for a long parlay.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 20:59

Guard: and here we thought it was going to be war. go on threw the great hall is were the chiefs and jarls have gathered, king wont be due for another day
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 21:00

*Messenger enters and follows the provided instructions.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 21:18

the longhouse is by farthe largest building built in the camp inside is filled with several tables each bearing banners of specific clans and thier respective leaders or bannermen at the head is a table bearing the banner of the dragon crown of the high king who is not present around it are the jarls seats all of which are filled
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 21:22

*The messenger approaches the table.*

Messenger: I bring a message from the Kaiser himself. He seeks to meet with you and your king and talk terms.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 21:37

Jarl Olaf: and what changed his mind on invading our territory might i ask. (he grips heart seeker tightly)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 21:38

Messenger: A mutual threat to us all.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:04

olaf: hmph
brunor: and what great threat would bring the kaiser to ask us for help?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:08

Messenger: I was not told this. I am but a messenger. It is my understanding that the Kaiser will only discuss the threat with those that need to know the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:12

Olaf: typical fine yer kaiser can give his speal to the high king (the messenger is offered food and drink as befit guest rights
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:14

Messenger: Thank you, but no. I am under orders to deliver the message and return immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:22

Thorval: very well may your roads find you home
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:23

Messenger: Danke. The Kaiser will be here in three days time. I suggest you prepare for his arrival. He simply asks that you call of your men. There is to be a ceasefire for now.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:31

Lady nilsa: we will not strike the first blow under a banner of truce
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:31

Messenger: Then my duty here is done. *He bows respectfully and leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:33

the next day the main army of the high king arrives at the warcamp
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:34

*Two days after that, the Kaiser arrives with a grand army of his own. His banners fly high and swing violently in the wind. A day after that, a vanguard of Brigardi knights guarding a stern looking but old man approach the main Thengul camp.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:40

he is greeted by the king himself king thorval wearing the dragonsteel armor and carrying the dragons kiss behind him is the entirety of the golden band
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:47

*The Kaiser dismounts and bows respectfully.*

Albrecht: Greetings, King Thorval. I thank you for being willing to meet and talk terms.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:52

thorval returns the bow out of respect
"and i was looking forward to a war, but mutually assured doom from some new foe is just as good so lets meet in the great hall so we can hear about it maybe fill your bellies wile were at it" (thorvals about 7"8' and built like a bear by the way"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 22:56

*The Kaiser is of average Brigardi build, meaning about 6"4' and strongly built.*

Albrecht: Then please, lead the way. We have much to discuss.

OOC: I'll bbs. I gotta go get dinner.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-12-06, 23:01

thorval leads the procession up the the longhouse tables full of food laid out for the guests and roasting cattle over open fires thorval heads up to the head table and offers a seat to the kaiser
"normally there is alot more ceremony when dealing with other leaders but thats only because the pompous fops expect it so lets skip the flattery, I am Thorval son of Thorbar son of barathor high king of the thengeli and chieftain of the warcaller clan i have given you my name and ask yours in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next