Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:41

"Indeed, although I cannot say why. When she spoke up for the first time, we hadn't even met before."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:45

*draws her own sword.* "you know, I was considering killing you. I assumed you had some part in doing... Whatever it is to her, but now I see she doesn't owe loyalty to you through part of her brainwashing, but you've been genuinely nice to her."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:47

Trajan: *chuckles* well I'm glad I convinced you not to kill me. In any case, their...'creators' are the mortem factorem....but just eliminating them isn't exactly doable.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:54

Diana: "how big an army do they have?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:57

"That's...not the problem. The problem is twofold. Politics, and the fact they're far too...useful. Outside the clavae, they have also created all of our unusual and advanced weaponry, and are still developing more. Just look at the Clavae's Clypeus shield, or the Scatter-slingshot."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 07:37

OOC: The war is on...
"The military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, and elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan."
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 11:06

Diana: "damned politics. They're no better than kelthrovi slavedrivers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 12:08

"Agreed..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 12:58

"So you just wanted to talk to me about LI?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 13:17

"there was....one other thing." 
*he takes the letter from the newcomers and hands it to her*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 13:35

OOC: My army far eclipses those of Bush and Himfea combined!

All Hail the Dominion!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 13:49

*She reads it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 13:50

Trajan: yout thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 13:56

(I dont know what letter you're meaning)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 14:09

OOC the one saying basically, we slaughtered the voldamian army, the blood of nations are on your hands, we're coming for you all
that one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 16:34

Diana: "That you're probably screwed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 16:39

"I recognize that much"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 16:51

Diana: "A force capable of destroying the voldamian army... well, I suppose they must have come from the sea?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 16:52

"That's what I was thinking. But it is the 'blood of nations' that has caught my eye the most...Diana you are versed in our history are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 17:43

"Somewhat. I assume they mean the wars of expansion"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 17:58

Trajan: maybe...but I have a hunch this goes back further
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:00

Diana: "Well i didn't pay much attention in history, so you'll have to elaborate on your hunch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:03

"Do you know of the shattered wars?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:11

"Vaguely"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:12

"The wars that shaped us as an empire, and a juggernaut of imperialism. And it ended in the greatest atrocity we've ever committed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:20

"Oh wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:23

OOC: Oi, I asked you a question over yonder!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:33

Trajan: we destroyed an entire city. Men women and children all. No survivors.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:37

"Okay... I can see why people would be pissed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:39

"We uprooted an entire city, its people sealed inside, and cast it into the ocean. It was an atrocity. Something that should never have happened....but that was over five a centuries ago."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:45

Diana: "How in the fuck did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:46

Trajan: I do not know the details. As I said, it was centuries ago, but the evidence that it happens is still there. I've been to the site.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:50

Diana: "Fuck... I..." *thinks for a second* "In Daer's name... You dont think, any of them survived did you? The city, it had a harbour, yes? a fleet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:51

"They did. Supposedly we had blockaded the city but...it is not impossible there were survivors. Which is why I'm worried."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:54

Diana: "Its been centuries, long enough to rebuild a nation. A nation with a national identity of hating everyone on this blasted continent"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 15:58

Trajan: maybe...or maybe long enough to find a pre-established one, and have your descendants rise to power within it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:01

Diana: "Perhaps... the point remains, we may be going against a nation we cannot defeat, even with the full force of every nation combined."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:04

"You sound incredibly sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:07

"They defeated the voldamians in open cavalry warfare, That means we are facing the best mounted warriors we've ever fought."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:10

"True, but one has to think of a few things. Firstly, that does not speak for their infantry. Two, cavalry has its own hard counters. Three, knowing the voldamians, they underestimated these newcomers. Thought, understandably, that they would win in cavalry on cavalry. But that is beside the point. What you mentioned about a combined force of all nations...I think that might be possible, and it might have to be."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:13

Diana: *Silence* "You're serious?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:14

Trajan: I am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:16

Diana: "I feel like you should be talking to ket about this, not me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:17

"I will. But I want your opinion first. You've got a...unique perspective on things. Both dracian, and not."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:35

Diana: "Kelthro's main military power is slaves, name one other nation willing to fight alongside slave soldiers. and without slaves, we would loose two thirds of our military power."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:36

Trajan: which is why we need to do away with the current....regime. It's far from perfect, but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:51

Diana: "Hmmm... It still means we loose that portion of the army, against, god knows how big a force."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:51

"It is still something."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:54

"True enough... true enough. Well now i know of the impending doom, i need a drink..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 16:55

"In that case, let us conclude. It's been a pleasure meeting you, my lady"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-10-26, 17:07

"The same to you, my lord." *Picks her helmet back off the table* "I'll see you on the battlefield most likely"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next