Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 16:41

*sure*
Trajan: admittedly true
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 17:08

Ket: "So the streets will run red for a day, a week, but kelthro... and the entire continent, will stand."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 17:10

Trajan:...you wouldn't happen to have looked up my ancestors would you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 17:12

OOC: Right, so im playing attila total war, and ive had an idea, do the western roman empire campaign, but at the start just abandon every city outside of italy, and consolidate everything.

Ket: "I might have."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 17:14

OOC well....good luck with that XD
IC Trajan: I'm flattered *grins*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 17:49

OOC: So far its going well, i also decided to keep spain, because its relatively safe, I've abandoned Britain, France, and Greece, my plan is, let them be raided till they rebel, then use the rebels as a shield against barbarians.

Ket: "Your ancestors quite successfully managed a dying, deplorable state, into a mighty and unified one."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 18:50

OOC.
Filthy Brasilistanians! They kidnapped our people and forced them to work in diamond mines! Now they shall fear the wrath of our proud nation! Our soldiers will strike them down, our war machines will crush them under their treads! Our mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon them! They cannot win.... Our airforce has already carpet bombed the country into oblivion before a single soldier set foot upon their despicable soil!

All Hail the Dominion!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 18:53

OOC: YOU STOLE THAT FROM VANCE MOTHERFUCKINS STUBBS
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 18:54

OOC. Well, it is still inspirational and goes nicely with the smell of jungle burning in napalm in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 19:18

Trajan: that they did
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 20:50

OOC: Rae, if you actually abandon all of the provinces you get shitloads of cash.
Plus I do that when play the WRE and just hide in GB.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 20:52

Ket: "It seems their example is a fit one to follow."

OOC: but if i do that they become less valuable to me once i recapture them, and they continue to produce money till they fall also
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:01

Trajan: in dracia we have a saying. You always try to at least match the deeds of your forefathers. Didn't leave me in an easy position.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:10

Ket: "Very true, in order to do so, i must simply attempt reform, then die in a coup."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:16

Trajan: and suddenly I get the feeling there's a story behind this
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:32

Ket: "What my father did, and how my uncle is now the king. not a very complicated story."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:39

OOC. ........fuck.....
I recognize my own damn country....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:46

"I see"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 21:50

OOC: I'm talking about 100k+
Which is far more than you'd otherwise get. Plus if you disband all the other legions and just keep the 6th and the one in France. You can defend the British isles with ease.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 22:38

Ket: "Which is why before these reforms can take place, i must remove all threats, quickly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 22:49

Trajan: well, lets get to planning it shall we?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 23:37

Ket: "perhaps more present problems should be dealt with first?"

*at which point, the great double doors of the throne room open, and Diana, clad as before, and carrying her weapons, strides into the room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 23:43

LI's there too
Trajan makes a very wide smile
"Diana, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 23:51

Diana: *stops, and rests her spear on the floor, it clicks against the marble* "you presume correctly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-24, 23:55

He gives a traditional Dracian legion salute
"My lady, it is an honour"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:07

Diana: *looks mildly confused, although, she's wearing a helmet so Trajan can't tell. After a few moments, she returns it by leaning her shield and spear against the pillar next to her, and clasping her first to her chest In a salute* "the honour is mine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:12

Trajan: *smiles as he approaches* If my men are to be beleived, you are an incredibly lucky woman. And a very strong one at that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:22

Diana: "I'd rather be lucky than skilled any day."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:38

Trajan: from what i hear, the gods have blessed you to be both. My lady, *he produces a gladius hastam, the weapon the invicti use* Do you know what this is? Its significance?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:49

Diana: "it's been a few years, but I'm still familiar with the tools of the trade. Gladius hastam."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 00:58

Trajan: indeed. The weapon of the invicti. And if you don't know, its incredibly rare for someone, such as myself, outside the invicti to have one. It takes an act of incredible bravery and strength to earn one. I earned mine at the battle of Doramus. The battle that earned my fame, where I had to take command after kelthrovi assassins killed our command staff, and managed to defeat three armies in a single day. As you can imagine, rare outside the invicti. Unheard of for one who doesn't consider themselves dracian to earn one. *he hands it to her* It's yours now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:08

Diana: *stunned silence* "what? Why?" *holding the sword on her open palms*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:10

"Because I heard what you've been through. And the fact you're still sane, let alone standing and fighting...that is more than enough to earn this blade."
OOC note, this is the one that can switch between being a sword n a spear in a milisecond*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:18

Diana: "... Have you heard a different story? All I've done is get captured, be a slave for a while, then break out and join the immortals. I don't see that as being particularly amazing. You got this for turning the course of damn history."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:20

Trajan: Trust me. You deserve this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:31

Diana: "uhhhh..." *looks at ket*

Ket: *shrugs*

Diana: "thankyou...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:34

Trajan: may it serve you well. Now...ket, LI, would you mind leaving the two of us alone for a moment. I have something I wish to discuss with Diana...in private.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:35

Ket: "mildly ominous." *he rests his hand reassuringly on Diana's shoulder as he passes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:37

LI follows ket

once they've gone, Trajan sighs and sits down
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:51

Diana: *takes off her helmet, and puts both it, and the sword on the table*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:53

Trajan: I apologize for Valdorus' treatment of you, by the way. He's been cautioned. He won't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 01:56

Diana: "I can't blame him for being offended. You raise a man telling him his nation is the best, what do you expect?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:01

Trajan: the best? no. We're far from the worst, but not the best. We're just strong. A lot of men and women forget that these days.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:15

Diana: "in any case it's besides the point. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:17

Trajan: not entirely. We've done a lot right....but more than our share of wrong too. Including whatever was done to LI. I heard she's started to open up to you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:21

Diana: "The fact she's talking at all is apparently surprising"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:23

Trajan: incredibly so... I pity the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:33

Diana: "so... You're aware that she's basically a brainwashed killing machine with the mental age of a child?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:34

"Yes, but not the details. No one does. Its why I took her under my wing. I cannot undo it, but I can at least care for her."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:39

"she does seem to like you..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-10-25, 02:41

"Indeed, although I cannot say why. When she spoke up for the first time, we hadn't even met before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next