Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-10-31, 17:35

Ket: "Yes, we assume he wont siege us, but better not to be caught out if he does."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-10-31, 17:41

"so typical preperations, strip the land around the city of all potentially useful material, stockpile food and water, ect"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-10-31, 18:13

Ket: "Patch the walls, and get some damn gates in place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-10-31, 18:35

"Naturally"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-10-31, 19:43

Ket: "This'll be a hard siege if he chooses to make one."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 01:25

She walks over to the cathederal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 01:30

the cathederal is quite a walk...and its huge and grand, the entrance being within the mouth of the skull of a collosal dragon skull
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 01:57

She walked in looking at the skull it was the size of their gaurdians maybe a tad smaller. she then walked around looking around,
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 02:02

OOC: Boop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 09:56

she sees much more of the building is made of dragonbone. very ancient dragonbone
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:06

she looks around trying to look around for any personel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:07

she sees a lot of citizens coming and going, armed guards, and a few priests
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:24

She walks up to a priest "Excuse me sir could you tell me about this land?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:27

Priest: Of course, what do you wish to know?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:46

"Well im new to this continent , and i dont really know much about this land."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 10:48

"Hm.....come with me"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:01

She nods following.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:02

he leads her into the cathedral, and it is truly a grand sight to behold
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:05

She looks around really soaking in the atmosphere of the building.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:08

"Beautiful is it not? built by the founders of this city, a thousand years ago"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:29

"Reminds me of our guardians chambers in my homeland."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:32

"Twas this dragon that they slew, and they built this city where they slew it"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 11:42

"And we built our city around the guardian who protects us from invaders,"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:02

"I see. makes sense"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:13

"this is a lovely city of coarse just not as decorative as my home ,"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 12:22

"come. I will show you the archives."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 13:09

she follows him "So who is in charge of your country?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 13:19

"The senate"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:14

*The boarding knights enjoy the sense of invulnerability that heavy plate provides, even though a couple are dragged off of the ship by the desperate Cymriacs they cut a bloody path through them. All across the battle, the young and inexperienced Cymriac trainees are being slaughtered, the few veterans among their number are too few to have any real effect*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:56

on the flagship, three armoured figures in particular start to cut a swathe through the defenders, using claws and bladed armour rather than swords and shields, moving with such speed and agility they almost don't look human
meanwhile the flagship of the attackers lets lose another broadside into a cymrai ship, this time for some unknown reason, the cannonballs causing the target to catch fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:59

*The young crew soon start panicking, abandoning ship or simply falling prey to the knights. They soon find the admiral, dead with a large shard of wood having punched clean through his skull. All around the Cymriacs are dying, their screams slowly being silenced as the invaders mop up what remains*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:12

the remaining invading ships continue to blast through the cymrai ones, using these new cannonballs to cause them to catch fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:14

*The battle becomes a slaughter as the invaders gleefully obliterate the Cymriacs. The only saving grace is the single cannon armed vessel they managed to board, clear, and then commandeer which is sailing away quickly bloody quickly whilst flanked by a pair of mostly unscathed Galleys*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:16

the attackers let these ships go, deliberately not pursuing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:19

*The remaining vessels fall quickly, thousands of floating Cymraic corpses litter the sea around the invader ships*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:30

after regrouping, the fleet starts heading towards the nearest port
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:34

*Which happens to be a massive city. Upon arrival they find it deserted, the inhabitants having evacuated long before they arrived. As cities go, they couldn't have been more fortunate. With a large stone wall facing outwards and a truly massive protected port with ship building facilities. They could happily remain here indefinitely with little to no worries about a siege*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:35

commence occupation montage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:39

*What now?*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:00

*Finally, the rest of the immortals are spotted on the horizon, two fresh armies, of roughly 300 men apiece. Ket stands on the walls and watches them march closer, as beneath his feet, the gates are repaired.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:04

Trajan is there also, watching
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:09

Ket: "Do you know the last time the immortals were all together?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:13

"A long time ago?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:33

Ket: "The last dracian war of expansion."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:35

"A while then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:30

Ket: "I've never seen it before."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:46

"impressive. Very impressive."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:48

*As they come nearer, trajan sees the gleaming main column of soldiers, flanked by the cavalry. and if he squints, he swears he sees some movement in the dunes around them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:55

"...you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:56

Ket: "See what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 18:25

"I swear something moved"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next