Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 16:11

Horst: "I will make the effort not to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 16:33

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 16:54

*Horst nods, and turns around, walking back towards his horse and tent*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:01

"If it is not beastmen, you are sending them to their death, or worse, Henry Sir."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:03

"I think you doubt them too much."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:06

"I do. And am right to do so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:06

"Enough."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:09

"Is admitting that I am correct too uncomfortable, Henry Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:10

rodrik earns a glare from the knight
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:19

*Smirks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 17:43

*Horst returns, mounted, with his shield hung from the horse's flank, a heater shield bearing the device of a dragon rearing on its hind legs, jaws closed in a regal pose, and with several black lines protruding from its chest. The paintwork is slighty crude, showing signs of repair, with very slightly different shades of paint. His helm is a visored barbute, offering good vision, but compromising on defensive use against arrows with its large eyeslit. In his right hand he carries a poleaxe, with an unconventionally pronounced top spike, and not one, but two handguards, placed one in the conventional place, but the other much further down.* "I believe we can deal with this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:37

henry: May sigmar be with you, Horst

*meanwhile, Rosa has got back to marching with the army*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:39

Horst: "The same, henry. well then sellsword, time to show your worth."

*It is at this moment, henry notices a man in red armour riding from the east. from a copse of trees.*

Vorstan: "Care to tell what that was about?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:43

henry looks in that direction

Rosa: apparently i'm some destined warrior who this khornate woman is going to train or something.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:47

Malden: *Sniff* "I coulda told you that. and i'm not a clairvoiaeanet." *He starts coughing up some viscous black liquid*

Vorstan: "Clairvoy... He's not listening."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:47

*The encarmine rides up.* "Sir henry, i just ran across something... well rather gruesome i dare say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:50

Rosa:...okay then....

Henry: spit it out then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:52

Encarmine: "I believe i have found our missing patrol. It is... quite hard to tell."

Vorstan: "So, this woman believes you to be a destined warrior. I somewhat agree."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:56

Henry:...Be specific.

Rosa:.... oh how wonderful
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 22:58

Encarmine: "Varied methods, but all rather mutilated."

Vorstan: "You're practically invincible. If you're a bad warrior, you're doing something very wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:09

"....Horst, Check it out."

Rosa gives a highly sarcastic smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:12

Horst: *he gently pushes his horse into a walk.*

*The encarmine pulls his horse around to follow horst*

Vorstan: "So you're capable of smiling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:14

henry does not go with them

Rosa: Thought I'd forgotten how.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:17

Malden: *Sniff* "Amazing what good." *HACKING COUGH* "Company does."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:27

rosa:....*looks at the floor* I've just realised I've forgotten what having friends is like.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:42

Malden: "Well... "

Vorstan: *Cuts him off* "Even you cannot be this stupid."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:43

The tzeechian sheild maiden rides on her wolf to the side of Rosa a bow in her hand and a book on her hip eventually a tzeechian bird flies in and lands on her shoulder with a scroll around its neck .
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:46

Rosa:...hello
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:48

" hello there little cub , are you getting tired?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:49

rosa: not particularly... and you are?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:50

*She notices the large tzeenchian warrior beside rosa raise his hand to the gigantic zweihander upon his back. His armour bears rune upon rune, painstakingly embossed or etched into his plate in gold, and a few sparkling opal cut stones*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:54

" I am perfectly fine , I was going to say I can give you a lift if youre tired"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:55

"...No thanks...I can walk"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-13, 23:57

*The warrior releases his grip on his sword, and simply shakes his head, and walks on*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:01

Synt looks at the warrior grabbing out a book " tzeechian warrior catch " she tosses him a book with glowing blue engravings on it " you should read that I got it from aa sorcerer during one of our raids "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:02

*the book stops mid air, levitating in front of him, slowly rotating, allowing him to inspect it without it coming into contact with him*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:04

It appears to be made of flesh of fallen foes holding vaste knowledge clearly a great sorceror once wrote this , on its cover is a carved blue bird.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:12

"Perhaps i shall. Indeed, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:22

Rosa: so...what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:25

"I guess you are going to make jog there with you alongside your horses."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:29

Horst: "I only have the one horse. so yes."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:33

" oh nothing just keeping an eye on everyone"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:34

"....yay. I've got a bloody guardian angel. Could have used you a couple of years back. and every day since then."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 00:56

"So be it." *Follows*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 01:06

*meanwhile where thorgar is*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:08

*Thorgar is at the head of the warband, absent mindedly sharpening an axe while he scans the treeline.*

*Reinhard it walking alongside him*

Horst: "Keep your eyes open sellsword."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:10

*heavy footsteps approach thorgar. Earth shaking ones.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:12

*with a fluid motion, he swings his shield off his back, slides his hand down the axe shaft from holding the blade, and palms the whetstone in his shield hand, ready to hurl it at something*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:13

He sees the cause. A doombull. An unusually large one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:15

*Does it look angry? is it moving towards him?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:16

*not angry... well, more than they usually are. But yes towards him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next