Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:16

*not angry... well, more than they usually are. But yes towards him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:25

*he twirls the axe in a figure of eight, then slides it back into his belt. and lets the beast come closer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:28

It approaches him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:32

"What."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:41

"You. You thorgar?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:45

"Aye."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:50

"... wanted to happen"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:51

"..... That wasn't a sentence. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 18:52

"You. You morghurs chosen"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 19:00

"Yes. I am."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 19:19

"You do that. I'm not the one who wears a helmet that covers almost entirety of my vision."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 19:25

Encarmine: *Lifts the visor of his helm* "I still maintain we should kill you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-14, 21:17

"Want to see how strong you are."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-15, 16:14

"I totally agree with you. Now let's get going, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-15, 23:23

Thorgar: "If you want to challenge me, out with it."

Horst: "Go ahead, run over there if you feel the need. I am happy walking."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-15, 23:30

"Me not that stupid"

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:04

Thorgar: "Then what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:05

"To see how strong you are"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:11

Thorgar: "By doing..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:14

"You strong one. You figure out how."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:21

"You assume i care enough about proving myself to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:22

"....You scared? Don't want to show you actually weak?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:35

"Ask yourself this. Do i have the time, or energy to deal with you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:36

"If you strong as you say."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:42

"Strength comes in more ways than hitting things. It is also knowing when to tell someone to fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 00:43

"hm. You as disappointing as other humans."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 07:42

"I am not here to impress you."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 14:02

Svyn looked at her , " well you didn't even meet us then so how could I have helped you , I am not your enemy , I am your pack sister now , so yes I will help as much as I can " the tzeechian valkia said playing around with magic in one hand while looking at Rosa

Lagotha rides up next to thorgar and the bull listening in " if you don't shut up I might have to rip your head off and feed you to my wolves , so if you value your life then learn your place"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 14:04

Rosa:...right

the bull bellows at this newcomer, angrily. the sound causes several other gorebulls and minotaurs to start approaching, also angry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 15:11

"You wanted a challenge then , well you don't see me calling my warriors up to help me, so if you respect strength above all then you must be weak " lagotha says getting off her wolf pulling out a chaotic greatsword " if you want to fight then I'll do so adding your skull to the rest of your kinds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 15:20

the minotaurs look angry
very fucking angry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 17:58

Her eyes glow red as her anger grows she gets into the position as the rage khorne gives her increased her strength
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 20:03

Thorgar: *Lagotha feels a strong shove to her chest, as does the bull, enough to push the pair back a step each. accompanied by a wisp of blue impacting on their chests, and bursting like smoke* "Get back in formation, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 20:27

"....Good Nuff"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 20:31

"Well, you are the one with the horse."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 20:37

Horst: "I am starting to see your point of view encarmine." *They're now rather close to the copse of trees, no more than twenty metres. it is rather large, about thirty metres diameter, with a small path leading into it.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:06

"It isn't wise to enter with horses, you'll have limited mobility."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:22

She nods getting back into formation "very well"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:27

Thorgar: "You as well beast."

Horst: "True indeed." *he swings his leg over his horse, and drops to the floor.*

*the encarmine knight does the same.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:48

"You strong." he turns to walk away
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 21:51

*He observes the forest carefully*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:41

*Horst, Reinhard and the encarmine, grip their weapons, and advance into the forest. The encarmine with a longsword, horst with his poleaxe, and reinhard with his hammer of office.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:41

Thorgar: "Mhm."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:43

OOC quick correction. encarmine knights duel wield swords.
IC the bull walks off
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:52

OOC: But dual wielding is ridiculously impractical, it's been proven by many HEMA masters, swords are very likely to get tangled while you swing them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:57

OOC you are correct
but they still do it pretty much exclusively
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 22:59

OOC: Well it depends on the weapons, two swords are massively impractical. But a rapier and dagger was actually a fairly strong combination as the dagger could be used to parry and deflect (Much like a buckler)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 23:03

OOC indeed
but as i say, the canon is, the weapons of the encarmine knights are duel wielding swords, as shields are tools of peasants and lesser men
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 23:22

OOC: Agreed

What's the result of Rodrik's observation Gor?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-16, 23:26

OOC no idea, rae's running that show
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-03-17, 00:26

OOC: This page is hilarious

But I'm really sad that the Regular Marine was cancelled.

http://www.flashgitz.net/f-a-q/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next