Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 01:49

it roars angrily, barreling towards her with pure rage

Warlord: "it?"

*he doesn't really damage the wheel, but he does send it off course, going right through some poor sod's house and out the other side*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 01:56

*She hurls all seven into its right leg, then the moment they pass through, yanks them back, completely severing the appendage*

Thorgar: "You creatures only come to the surface for one thing."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 02:01

it falls, catching itself with it's claws groaning

warlord: We march-come here to kill-remove man-things and beast-things! Man-thing trespass in Clan Rictus' land!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 02:24

Thorgar: "This land belonged to brettonia. It is mine by right of conquest rat."

Zyleena: "Heigen, finish the beast, i'll deal with the wheel, Oui?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 02:36

Warlord: other man-things our prey-victims. We here before them. This land ours! 

*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeel montaaaaaaaaaaaage*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 16:48

Thorgar: "You believe you can take it from me?"

*zyleena chases the thing, leaping across roofs, hurling her feathers into its rear wheel repeatedly, slowly shearing little by little into the metal frame, until it cracks, and collapses, leaving the wheel both powerless and uncontrollable.*

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2017-05-22, 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 17:55

"man-thing think you can stop me?"

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 18:01

Thorgar: "I can and will."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 18:03

"ha! always more skaven, always more stormvermin!"

the wheel smashes through a few more houses
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 18:13

Thorgar: "You're facing less than a tenth of my men."

Zyleena: "Well that problem will solve itself... Heigen sweetheart?! You owe me for that."

*Heigen looks up from bludgeoning the final rat beast to death* "Hmnph"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 18:16

"less than thousandth of mine!"

rosa starts helping vorstan up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-22, 19:15

*Vorstan's armour is battered, and blood is oozing down his side. He takes her help gratefully* "Terima... kasih putri"

Thorgar: "and each of them is worth how many warriors of chaos?" *he lunges in to stab, its throat, then feints to the side, and brings around a viscous slash with a flick of the wrist*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:03

Rosa: come on big guy.... lets get you back inside

Warlord: Enough! *he parries the slash, before beginning to slash and jab at thorgar with blurring speed and accuracy*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:31

*Thorgar dodges, parries blocks or repostes each and every blow, one or two blows seem sure fire death blows seem to miss by a hairs breadth by sheer luck*

Vorstan: "Lya nih... saya ... berpikir begitu"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:34

*it becomes clear however that he's unlikely to get any kind of real blows in on the warlord either.*

Rosa: I have no idea what you're saying big guy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:42

before long the defenders start to hear approaching hoofprints
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:44

*She doesn't get a response.*

*he manifests a bright white light, briefly flashing before the skavens eyes, before pressing an attack*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:45

B: Get ready men!
*The mercenaries raise their shields and steady their spears*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:52

Rosa: big guy?

the skaven's defence once again is impeccable

before long the centigors and chaos warhounds thunder towards the village full pelt, bellowing and whooping in drunken fury
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 00:59

*The mercs brace themselves whilst the crossbowmen and Longbowmen get to work on thinning the enemy ranks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:01

Vorstan: "Tidak... sekarang putri"

Thorgar: *he pulls back, spinning his sword*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:04

the beasts of this force are picked off with relative ease wehn they are hit, but they are fast and high in number, smashing into the spearwalls with great force

Rosa:... big guy?

the Rat does similarly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:09

Thorgar: "Are we to duel until one of us slips?"

Vorstan: "hmmmn?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:11

*The first and second ranks are pushed back, but the lines hold and the Centigors become bogged down in a brutal melee*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:13

Warlord: what man-thing mean?

Rosa: you alright? You're not speaking a language I know.

The centigors, being unarmoured and drunk, do not last long. Before long, they are followed by a force of roaring ungors.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:19

Thorgar: "If you want this city. You can have it. But you will pay for it."

Vorstan: "Kamu..." *he looks at her* "Rosa...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:24

Warlord: what?

Rosa: *smiles* Yes?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:25

*Much like before they crash into a disciplined formation of spearmen, who stand their ground as they get work on grinding through the enemy*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-05-25, 12:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:32

Vorstan: "I think... That was my kidney...mmmnnnggg." *he groans, and almost drops to one knee.*

Thorgar: "You will join my campaign. More lands await to be claimed, and weak men of the south to be killed."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:34

Rosa: *straining to hold him up* Don't you dare give up on me big guy

Warlord:...you want Clan rictus' help?

*the ungors go down fast, but there's a lot of them, stabbing and hacking with spears and axes, a few even carrying shields to protect themselves*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:37

*The Ungors make some headway, but the unfortunate few to break through the Phalanx immediately fall prey to the line of crossbowmen behind the formation*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-05-25, 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:42

Thorgar: "I want your service."

Vorstan: "I'm not planning... on dying."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:43

the warlord pauses, clearly thinking it over

Rosa: that's more like it... *she's clearly struggling to carry him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:56

the ungors are still just an early rank of the attack however. Full fledged gors now come barreling into the village, right into the fight behind the ungors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 01:57

*Vorstan takes more of his own weight. Staggering a little, and leaning on his sword, but walking on his own.* "No damn... rodent will kill me."

Thorgar: *He waits*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-23, 02:01

OOC: Are they attacking all three entrances?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-27, 23:14

OOC ye
IC Rosa: that's the spirit, come on

Warlord: you pay in warpstone?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-28, 00:09

Thorgar: "I have a substantial amount."

Vorstan: "Bastard broke my armour."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-29, 23:58

Warlord:.... clan rictus will accept this

Rosa: bastard almost broke you. You're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:07

Thorgar: "Good. Your kind are versed in ambush tactics, yes?"

Vorstan: "Pah... Some rodent cannot kill me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:40

the warlord nods

Rosa: stop acting tough, You'd be dead if I hadn't showed up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:43

Vorstan: "I showed you my tattoos. I was planning on doing a repeat performance."

Thorgar: "You will instruct your warriors to prepare for battle, Where i specify you will raid towns, but leave as many civilians alive as possible, you will not fight an army."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:44

Rosa: You are literally only standing because I'm holding you. *smiles* Stop trying to impress me.

the warlord turns and signals the skavenslaves with his loudspeaker to come over
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:53

Vorstan: *he pulls off his helmet, and hurls it at a dying skaven on the floor. Then hacks blood onto the grass.* "You might be right."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 01:59

Rosa: come on big guy, lets get you sat down somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:02

*The battle is still raging. Heigen is gleefully tearing skaven a new arsehole with an axe in each hand, completely covered in blood, drunk on his own rage. Zyleena is leaping and flipping across the battlefield, making merry with her claws, talons and feathers, and the nurglite champion who's name i consistently forget is laughing joyously as he cleaves into the ratmen with a rusted and pitted scythe.*

Vorstan: "Perhaps here is the best spot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:03

*this may be so, but on the whole the chaos warriors have been in a bit of a stalemate due to how strong the stormvermin are*

Rosa helps set him down gently
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:13

Thorgar: "Are you planning on telling your warriors to fall back? Or will my other seconds keep slaughtering them?"

Vorstan: "Its going to take a while to sleep this off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:14

the skaven starts shouting through the loudspeaker at his men to disengage

Rosa: you okay?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:22

Vorstan: "Adrenaline is running out. It hurts." *he's fairly stonefaced, but she can see a twinge in his expression, betraying the pain.*

Thorgar: "LET THEM RUN."

*Zyleena seems the most reluctant to disengage. but obeying after killing one last skaven. She then bounds over towards thorgar*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 02:35

the warlord watches her quietly

Rosa gently puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next